Pros and cons of each archetype sub (personal experience)

Wanted to share my personal experience of the pros and cons of each archetype sub that I’ve used. I’m also aware that subs only enhance what’s already there so I’m not blaming any sub when mentioned the cons of it. This is purely from my point of view and experience when using them which may come from the sub or from who I am. Your experience may differ which is why anyone is welcome to share theirs as well.

Stark

Pros:

• Becoming a extrovert.
  • Becoming way more social and no or minimal social anxiety.
  • Becoming charismatic and influential.
  • Becoming more famous on social media.
  • Becoming a genius in your field. Especially if your in tech.
  • High Career Advancement.
  • Intelligence increased to the necessary level of making you an expert in your field or topic of interest
  • Becomes loved and admired by people.
  • Being able to built a successful high value social circle and connections to take the personal and business side of life to the next level.
  • Allowed to have photogenic content on social media

Cons:

• Less motivation and drive at the gym. Lower amount of training till failure.
  • Scattered focus and working less hard (focused more on effective and intelligent productivity then work hard and long hours productivity so this can seen as pro and a con depending on the person).
  • Less deep and meaningful relationships, able to get a lot of friends and connections but sometimes fail at building actual deep relationships with people (solved by Transcendental Connection in a custom which has allowed me to build deep relationships with no issue while still running Stark).
  • Talk too much and listen less (Solved by Transcendental Connection in a custom which allow me to talk only when driving a conversation forward and being more of a active listener).

Emperor:

Pros:

• Massive drive and motivation to conquer goals and at the gym. Training till failure on each workout.
  • Work hard and work long hours to achieve goals.
  • High discipline to not procrastinate.
  • More respect from people.
  • More attraction from girls. Even more then Wanted Black.
  • Perfect for working on a business.

Cons:

• Anti social and lone wolf behaviour. Wanted to do your own thing and just work by yourself unless being social is needed.
  • More dominant and authoritative behaviour which comes off the wrong way in most social situations.
  • Bad if your focused on career instead of building a business. Makes not want to work a job and see the negatives in it (even if there isn’t any) to focus instead of building and working on a business.
  • Becoming an introvert.

Emperor: House of Medici:

Pros:

• Able to build deep and meaningful relationships.
  • Becoming a mix of introvert and extrovert
  • More control over finances which means reduction of money spent on useless things.
  • More admirations and love from people (way less then Stark but still noticeable).

Cons:

• Getting bored of fun things.
  • Getting bored of tech and wanted to focus on other things.
  • Getting too mature and old personality wise which makes you bored of things that you we’re always interested in.
  • Less love and zest for life.

Wanted Black:

Pros:

• High attraction from girls but less than on Emperor.
  • More eloquent speech and communication but less than Stark.
  • Attractive physical shifting but less then Legacy of Spartan.
  • Higher drive and motivation at the gym but less then Emperor.
  • Way higher admiration from younger generation between the age of 20-25.

Cons:

• Bad communication with older folks. Less respect and admired which makes it harder for career advancement.
  • Less focus and less intelligence then baseline.
  • More lazy and wanting to work less. Instead wanting to have fun and go out.
  • Makes it harder to build deep and meaningful relationships more then Stark.
26 Likes

About the Emperor, you wrote probably about not New Emperor, right?
I am asking because the new one seems to not have such a Lone Wolf vibe and as I read it in a thread it can be good in a social environment.

1 Like

Not for me. If I don’t have to talk to anyone I don’t

2 Likes

Nope, this still holds with New Emperor as well. Again this is just my personal experience, others may differ. In my experience, it’s been pretty bad for social situations but I’ve been able to handle it pretty well due to my Stark custom.

2 Likes

I mentioned this in a post yesterday about how I will tell myself I will do something later and my brain apparently decides to ignore that and do it right now anyway.

This is with the New Emperor.

3 Likes

Probably better would be Khan in terms of social situations, high attraction from girls but probably less drive to work.

2 Likes

Tried Khan got bad results in social situations, high attraction from girls, low drive to work and go to the gym.

Why so? Were you too much dominant?

2 Likes

And this is strange, for me no matter what title I listen to I always have the drive to go to the gym.

2 Likes

Yes similar to the reasons mentioned on Emperor.

what-

1 Like

Maybe it is good to balance it with something like Chosen, LBFH, or Love bomb. Few users here are doing exactly that.

2 Likes

I’m running Emperor Nov 2023 with LBFH Nov 2023. It’s obliterating my anxiety.

@subliminalguy

11 Likes

Inner development is more important than an external aura unless your inner development is already advanced, IMHO. An aura only multiplies how attractive you already are. Not surprised by this at all, but it’s personal. Some people would get better results on Emperor, some on WB, just like some people would get better results on Primal than Libertine

10 Likes

Exactly it’s all personal. I got better romance results on Emperor then I ever did on Wanted Black even with the new WB but also a big reason of why I got better Emperor results is because of Stark results that helped me get to the next level of my personal brand on my social media so in a way it could of all been from Stark and not actually Emperor. Things that have changed this past two weeks that could explain my increase in romance results:

• My content on social media has been the most eye catching and high value it has ever become. I’ve gotten more attention both socially and romance wise on social media then I have my whole run of WB for 2 months. Simple reason is my content now is pretty much a lot of people dream so when I post it naturally attract people.

• Due to have high value content, it naturally attracts girls and gets me better romance results due to them seeing me as something who is doing fun and interesting things in life like traveling the world and living a good life aka Tony Stark style.

Sooo now that I think of it, it could really be just Stark romance results manifesting.

3 Likes

About the new.Emperor

First and foremost I understand that this is your personal experience, and taking your time to share it is much appreciated.

However a common mistake is that people mistake low ROI behavior vs high ROI behavior. Emperor is for those who are ambitious and want a high return on the investment you make. This is thee path. This does not mean you are anti social. Anti-social behavior is acting without considering others, often breaking social norms. This is not the aim of Emperor.

If you dont have any resources you will move forward using your own will power and forging your own path/vision. Can’t run an empire without people, and if you want your own staff/crew you have to know how to create/attract one and maintain and motivate them - this is done through (inner)power and empowerment of people. You cant do this if you are anti social.

Emperor is not if you want to keep your nice guy behaviors, it is for those who value their time. A good example of this is the tv character Ghost from Power.

One of the most popular journals we have here is from a guy who ran Emperor and was still hella popular.

The dominance and authority is actually healthy for a masculine person. From my own experience and growth is that having inner power and expressing that, you have to get used to new behavior, make it congruent. Like driving a car at incredible speed and never have done so before. Your driving will seem off until you learn to make it smooth it.

Compared to Stark it is indeed a bit more introverted. With Stark i talk to everybody, just for fun, i am motivating because i create enthusiasm in people. With Emperor i dont need to, but due to my emperor nature i exude and develop I attract alot of opportunities for responsibility and starting interesting projects. I am invited more by higher levels of management and see how they do things.

networking:

Last big network event i got invited to(due to my previous role) I am talking police force closing large surrounding off to secure the area. This was to discuss economic issues, bringing together leaders from various sectors to collaborate on addressing these challenges. Alot of these corporate leaders i spoke to from my role had very emperor like vibes.

Excuse my bad grammer and spelling mistakes, i am typing this quickly while traveling home

8 Likes

@aaa while I appreciate your feedback, this thread was made to share my own and others personal experiences not to give an opinion on how others may experience the sub.

That’s not anti-social behaviour, that’s just being a douchebag. Anti-social is when you abstain and try to avoid social interactions as much as possible.

I said anti-social behaviour not becoming anti social which is different.

I’ve said this before and I will say it again. This is purely my own personal experience, your opinion is welcomed however has nothing to do with the experiences I’ve mentioned. Your welcome to share your own experience with Emperor but those are your experiences and not mine.

That’s great! This an example of the sharing personal experiences I mentioned before. You bring some good points but you have to keep in mind that I’m sharing my own personal experience. This has nothing to do with my opinion on how other may experience Emperor which would necessitate a completely different response from the one I shared here. For the reason of this being my own personal experience, it has to be as honest as possible and as natural as possible which has been display in the first post.

And also mentioned this as the first part of the post that was highlighted which mentioned what I just said.

It isn’t a Lone Wolf, the Emperor can do things on its own without external support. It is a character of an Alpha to face any danger head on. Not anti-social, the Emperor carefully pick the right people to work with and ignore the ones that waste his time.

2 Likes

I wonder what will happen if to stack Emperor and Stark together

1 Like

Vesper,

Your insights into the Emperor archetype are noted, but let’s clarify: True leadership, as embodied by the Emperor, is about decisive self-reliance, not antisocial withdrawal.

Assertiveness in social contexts is a sign of strength, yet it must be balanced with empathy. The introspection you label as introversion is, in fact, strategic self-awareness, a critical asset for any leader. My perspectives, much like yours, are drawn from personal experience, insight and observation, offering a broader, more nuanced understanding of the Emperor’s journey.

Let’s embrace these varied insights to fully grasp the archetype’s depth and potential.

2 Likes