Progress with Seductress & StarkQ

In my experience, it was only StarkQ that had an effect on waking up early.

2 Likes

StarkQ has inner circle so she doesn’t need that.

2 Likes

Good to know and now that I think about it that makes total sense.

1 Like

Trash your journals are inspiring. I see the changes in you. You are evolving and changing in a very positive way.

2 Likes

I know subs are doing great work but I’m also having a difficult time being able to tell the bigger change myself. I’m trying my hardest to write the things I notice changing and it genuinely makes me happy reading these answers a lot. Thank you!

4 Likes

Trash2Treasure, or Treasure? …or something. Just a thought.
Have you noticed any changes with your hair @IronClaws?
I enjoy reading about your progress.

2 Likes

Thank you for the ideas!
My hair looks pretty much the same to me as before but I have also not really taken any special care of it.

• Washing your hair every evening isn’t the best thing to do so first I have to change that.
  • In fact, I bought some new care products and I’ll update you guys once I notice any changes!
8 Likes

It’ll usually take a couple of months before major physical shifting is noticeable, less for things like the skin - keeping their current condition in mind

2 Likes

Think about hair… it takes 3-6 months to grow a full head of hair. I doubt that subs can change your current hair, but I’m sure that the new hair you’re growing will be much healthier. Just give it time, and your roots will be totally different, and soon it’ll be your whole head of hair!

4 Likes

Fantastic Trash good progress.

Perhaps you should change your name to Dark Angel, Avenger or Dark Kitty Kat ?

2 Likes

I like Dark Kitty Kat a lot maybe I’ll use it… If you have any more ideas, please throw me in my direction.

4 Likes

Atomic Kitten, Buffy the Vampire Queen, Bubbles

3 Likes

Some more ideas.
Iron Mermaiden, Crescent Cat, Lady, Night Paw, Quality. Witty Kitty Cat, Biting Lightning, DarkHeartSpark,

Not what you meant I guess, but I like that sentence.

2 Likes

Darth Kitteh lol
Darth Kitty
Sinister Kitty

1 Like

Thats it guys how about Chocolate Meltdown ?
Pineaple head ? Queen Cobra ? Dark Magnum Bullet Proof Girl.

2 Likes

Setting things in order
Took a few days break after the last post and I got back to normal pretty quickly.

• I don’ t know a single soul in my town so I went to the park and approached three random groups of kids. They gave me their insta and agreed to hang out with me throughout the summer. Eventually, I got to go out with them several times and I ended up getting to know even more people.

• Signed up for summer courses.

• Bough several skin and hair care products.

• Focusing on my work every day for several hours with way less distraction.

The Executive
I also got myself The Executive sub and listened to it once in the morning today for the first time. By 2pm, I had done more work with my digital paintings than I did in the past two months. Very nice.

9 Likes

I got myself a new name guys. :tada: Tadaa

16 Likes

That is such a cool name IronClaw !!!

When i hear IronClaw it conjures up power, immortality and super human powers. You are reborn you are the one and only IronClaw !!!..

Goodbye TrashCan forever welcome IronClaw !!

2 Likes

wait… how old are you ?

3 Likes

I don’t think I will share that information here but I am below 22 years!

8 Likes