Programming the Heart of Khan ♔

So decided to keep a journal here to keep track of my personal growth and progress. As well as handy records of my potential many trysts with beautiful women.

Preliminary info:

I’ve been running Stark and RoM for past few months to help with web dev. I am almost at recruitment/landing job stage. But I’ve decided to initiate a new stack moving forward and keep my results here. For both Web-dev/business and for women/romance.

Starting path

My stack:
Khan ST1/ST4
Wanted
Revelation of Mind

These three combined will do nicely for what I am wanting right now. Dominating in my new field, excelling at developing new skills and of course spending time with beautiful sexy women.

The way I will approach this is by posting both job results and women results. I’ll label them accordingly. So I know which day was which result.

Thus far back on Total breakdown, I’m handling this way better than I have previously - which is good. I can already feel more dominant. Not sure how long I’ll need on ST 1 before I can transition permanently to ST4 (skipping 2 & 3 entirely as st 4 has both)

This will be day 0. Results may come through regularly or periodically, depends on when they come through. Keeping this journal real and raw.

8 Likes

Been some React stuff today, building a UX/UI website to add to the portfolio.

Been kind of a wasteland in terms of job searching. Not gonna lie. I was warned it can be quite the process for new developers or even senior ones to find work. Gonna have to start calling places up if the online application processes are broken and terrible.

I know I’m close to getting my new job soon I can feel it though. Just a matter of time. Once I’ve got 3 new things on my portfolio, I’ll really start hammering the phone on places and just demand to speak to the hiring guy (by-passsing the front desk) and just say that I’m looking for work, let’s make it happen.

Gonna get 2/3 of my projects done this week and might just try bash the 3rd out this weekend if the weather is bad.

Also my stack listening schedule for future me:

Khan ST1/4 - 15 mins
RoM - 7 mins
Wanted - 5 mins

3 Likes

Just got done with my shoulder/trap workout and man I feel good.

Starting to see my frame come into how I want, seeing striations in the shoulders and the traps are starting to peak. Very nice.

Increasing my protein for the day as I’m trying the old body re-composition again. Cycling calories on off days but workout days I try to eat more so the protein doesn’t go to waste.

On a little mini-wash out before I start up ST4. Then the real sh*t can begin. Looking to get in good shape for the ladies by summer. Tank-top season is underway.

Back/Abs/Glutes tomorrow

1 Like

Had a good dream last night. Dreamt of looking in a mirror and seeing an aesthetic reflection. Had a great toned body and abs showing. My mind seems to be receptive to seeing me looking good.

My workouts are good. My pecs are starting to form and my boulder shoulders are starting to show. Going for that aesthetic V taper shape look. :muscle: :small_red_triangle_down:

Keeping up my stack and might have another mini-washout before Saint and Fire unleash Armageddon with the new released pipped for this week.

Heard rumours of new Khan additions so keeping hopes up for that. Will make the switch to that if true.

Also the ultimate programmer will be a much welcomed addition to my stack.

1 Like

Been listening to this banger past few days. Workouts are a breeze.

Daughtry - There And Back Again (Official) - YouTube

Update to my stack now obviously

So going forward will be
Khan ST4/ST?
Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer
Wanted => Heartsong

Decided I might rotate Wanted out soon for HS. Just fancy forgoing casting the net and reeling for a specific type of girl for now.

By the time all the new releases some out my new stack will be 100% decided (in case of any head-turners)

1 Like

Really excited to hear about this stack
Index Gate with Khan is something I would be very curious about and
especially with Heartstrong.

2 Likes

Got done with my back and lower body workout

Gonna be trying to build some python today for the first time ever. A text adventure game.

Add that bish straight into my portfolio.

Nothing on the job front still but hopefully the index gate paves a few new open roads for me soon.

More to come

1 Like

oh yes gotto hear this i am keeping a close eye on this journal :smile:

1 Like

How you finding both Index Gate and Khan are they heavy ? any recon ? mental tiredness ?

Nothing heavy thus far. No recon I can think of. I am currently downing a lot of water as part of my diet recently so any recon would probably auto remove as a result anyways.

I’ll let you know if I do get any. I post honestly so.

1 Like

Chest
Shoulders
Traps/Tri’s today man what an upper body blow out

Still continuing on my text adventure game. I looked a basic tutorial to get started on that but the guy teaching wasn’t very imaginative.

He coded a haunted house you walk into either go left into the living room to be eaten by a pitbull or leave - game ends
Or
Walk into the kitchen, pick up a vase with deceased bones in it and then get spiritually molested by a demon - game ends.

I was like “pfft i can do better” so I’m making a survival horror text adventure set in space all in Python.
You can collect items and even have an inventory and locked in routes to take.

1 Like

Wanna say something about doing traps.
I am not doing any specific exercises for that.
Only a few variants of seated cable row and my traps are I must say very nice part of me.

1 Like

All kinds of sweat today, did glutes/legs, abs and back.

I’m now recuperating waiting for food

Still going strong with my workouts but now need more time on the coding.
I expect something soon in the job area. Will keep updating once that’s definite.

More to come

Been doing intermittent fasting past weeks and I’ve been dropping lots of fat and gaining good muscle.
Still a ways to go but it’s going great so far. The stomach is the target area to lose all that fat.

Doing my abs workout later.

Been using conscious guidance on HS as well so will inform you how that goes eventually.

Edit: Working abs is hard lol

2 Likes

Day off workouts today

Ordered a pullup bar this week so can start getting my back jacked (still going for the v taper aesthetic)

Also felt a warm glow of confidence about HS today. Woke up and got the “feeling” as if the manifestation is complete. Like any day now my girl will come into my life. Exactly as I specified.

1 Like

Had a ZP moment earlier today

Went inside the mind’s eye and visualized myself in a blank white room. A well dressed version of myself appeared and spoke to me about my goals and what I want to achieve etc.

He brought up this console and input my goals and said “done deal but first you need to do some things”

He said I needed to learn to get out of my own way when planting seeds in the subconscious and I need to get into flow state after setting a goal through visualization. The other me said I keep planting a seed and immediately move it again to different patch of soil over and over not allowing the seed to grow.

Then I saw that I will have to eventually say goodbye to the old life as the new one takes form and shape. I was advised to “mourn” my old reality and ignore the 3d as much as possible.

He said once I did this I can achieve anything I desire. Then a pod opened up in the background waiting for me to enter it when I am ready.

3 Likes

Since removing WANTED, you have been sharing much more

Do you dislike that subliminal or something?

There is no point in asking this question based on this post of mine.
And no, I dislike the person I become when running it. I hate the TOTAL nonchalance which makes me really go with the flow. The mystery and coquettry aspect does not let me create trusting relationships.
The only part which CAN be a bit appealing is the rogue scripting which I’ll be using in a custom to see.
It really lets the arrogance of Khan out and also boosts your ego so that you really beleive you are bette than the others. But I am not sure, I will have to take a look at it.
I want to be like Donald Trump in a way.