Programming the Heart of Khan ♔

Workouts this week are gonna change as I get my pullup bar.

Tomorrow-
Back
Shoulders
Biceps
Abs

Well pullup bar arrived. Won’t fit on my doorframe…
Well it will but just keeps falling off when I apply weight

Will try workout and use a different doorframe

So for the time being I did a light 5 set shoulder workout.

Will try the back later tonight potentially

1 Like

Finally felt a ZP shift during yesterdays loop of Khan and felt really good all day and night after wards
Hasn’t happened in quite a while so will have to do an investigation on something I did while doing my loop…

Worked out the legs/glutes today as well as some light bicep sets

I’ve decided a workaround for my pullup bar and to use it to do inverted rows instead.
They’ve been said to be a great back building exercise

Finally solved my coding issue with Python

Strangely after a little break and not any ZP running in my I was still stumped with my code but after 1 loop, the issue has been resolved and I have now successfully got it uploaded as an executable

Gonna add it to my portfolio today

Loving this sub in all honesty

In my learning how to code I never wanted to touch Python
Soon as I run Index gate, I made a game in it all by myself (not a good game but still)

2 Likes

Starting to look pretty aesthetic now, my shoulder/trap line is looking pretty good.

Still got a ways to go losing body fat but I’m making great progress.

Can feel my reality shifting as well, will update you guys more when I have something juicy…

2 Likes

Don’t know if this is ZP related (on a big washout) but last night I had a dream which fixed an issue I was having in real life lol

So the dream had someone show me how to vocalize and enunciate better (always been a quiet talker, even a mumbler at times) so my voice becomes loud and booming. Then I started doing it in the dream and all of a sudden I became a commanding presence. Everyone listened to me instantly and one chick called me “daddy”

All in all quite a useful little dream. I started implementing this today and I already feel 100% more confident. Nice

2 Likes

Chest and shoulders today. Might need to up my workouts as they are becoming too easy and I’m not really feeling too worn out after them (even after like 6 sets)

Still nothing on the job front but redid my cv to incorporate a more attractive resume and sent it out en mass. Things will pick up soon.

Hot weather here this week so been upping my water intake (3-4 liters)

Some ZP realizations here and there but a quiet week last week.

More to come