Problem with SM

Are you listening to more than 1 loop of SM? Try this:

Regeneration x1
SM x1
QL x1
Regeneration x1

If you have elixir, then elixir twice a day.
Drink half your body weight lbs oz.

Example:
300lbs/2 = 150
150oz = 4262 ml
4262 ml = about 4 L and 1 cup.

So if you weigh 300 lbs drink about 4 L and one cup throughout the day.

2 Likes

I agree with you.

I donā€™t have elixir, in theory iā€™d have the money to buy it, but how could improve the situation? I didnā€™t want to load my mind with too many subs.

I already drink the quantity of water that you say, in fact i can handle 2 or 3 repetitions of each sub without having headache or feeling overwhelmed.

If you have elixir then use it, if not that is okay too. Use what you have. I only listen to SM x1 when it is time to use it.

2 Likes

So only when actually you know you are going to have sex? Is this the way to use this sub?

Many people on the forum use it like this as it is a weapon x title. If you are going to use it everyday then SM x1 should be enough. Iā€™ve used both the q and before q.

1 Like

aaaahh ok thanks i didnā€™t know that it is used like this. I think i will try just once a day if the situations continues like this i will use it only when needed. Maybe this night i will try regeneration x 2 (maybe next days i will go for 3) SM x1 QL x 4.

That is awesome. Experiment. Find your sweet spot.

1 Like

Yes iā€™m trying to experiment, because i read this PLEASE READ: Getting Better Results With Q and iā€™m following the advice of saint so iā€™m trying to arrive to a point where i feel overwhelmed and than go down of 1 loop, or maybe until i see big results that make me say ā€œok these loops are enoughā€.

1 Like

Are u taking breaks

1 Like

Have fun and enjoy the process.

1 Like

For the moment i donā€™t feel i need breaks, but of course if i will feel too tired or with too much reconciliation i will take breaks.

1 Like

LOL. Love this

Sounds like Sex Mastery Q + Dreams Ultima would make for a pretty fun evening stack. :thinking:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Oy. totally. Iā€™ve been doing Mindā€™s Eye T-Squared with other subs in bed. makes for some hellacious dreams. Iā€™ve yet to stack MET2 with Libertineā€¦I bet thatā€™d be great too.

1 Like