Primal vs Ascension

I’m not seeing that future right now, but who knows the future is always foggy.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign any chances on a Primal Daredevil, perhaps even a Primal Daredevil Ascension, creating the ultimate shape-shifting chameleon, always relaxed with many different disguises. Someone who can totally bend any situation according to his will. A mysterious Archetype, unbelievably lucky in life, always able to choose between many opportunities, someone with so much belief in himself that he can achieve or create the impossible every second of the day.

Okay that escalated quickly… can you see what I’m seeing here? Instilling into him all 7 of the Universal Laws depicted in The Kybalion. Being conscious of these Laws, taking complete and utter control over his internal and reflecting that to the external, as within so without. Some kind of Magician Archetype, able to morph into anything.

4 Likes

I would love that!

1 Like

@Fire, any chances this title might become a possibility in the future? Something that is very focused on completely altering your inner-landscape, as a consequence having total control over your outer-reality.

A Magician Archetype?

1 Like

This is actually Khan. :smile:

7 Likes

I created a full thread for this concept.

I proposed it somewhere on the board but I’d like to see an full alpha title that would be built to embody the man who lives to seduce and make love to women; The ultimate seducer, the man who women are incapable of resisting. The Rogue who lives for fully exploring his fascination, love and lust for the feminine.

I could see this built on the foundation of Primal Seduction, but fleshing out and optimizing the sexual, alpha and social qualities necessary to be this man.

Some models might be Errol Flynn, Lord Byron, Casanova, Wilt Chamberlain, Jack Nicholsen, Serge Gainsbourg, Steve McQueen, Hugh Hefner, Duc de Richelieu.

One might also think of pick-up artists like Mystery or Tyler from Real Social Dynamics.

You can probably think of your own favorite examples.

Robert Greene’s “The Art of Seduction” gives context.

@SaintSovereign
@Fire

4 Likes

It is not. There differences are actually quite pronounced

2 Likes

I know this has been a while but I’m curious about Khan, Emperor and Stark. What makes Khan different in this context, in your opinion?

God there’s this super sexy feeling from Khan
like I just ooze raw sexuality
Power

Stark makes me magnetic charismatic, like some big executive

Emperor makes me like some stoic af commander, a lot of power but in a very cold and distant way
raw power

Khan is more like, sexual power, and feels like I am capable of being very ruthless and dominant. Also It’s based off of primal, while Emperor is based off of ascension if I understand right. well I just gave ascension a little try, it’s interesting but feels like you give a fuck about your status on this one, feels kinda… streamlined (idk if I’m making sense, I mean it’s my unconscious stuff I’m just spewing out as best as I can) - where as khan (which I guess is similar to primal in this but I didn’t listen to primal) it’s like IDGAF about anything if I dont want to I dont need to feel better than you cuz I’m unique af and I just make my own rules

Hmmm it’s hard to explain and idk how accurate this is - but it’s what I felt
Hope it’s useful

Stark is very diff I feel… it probably has a. lot of emperor in it (this is what I heard) but comes across very differently in most cases (I guess unless required that you assert your power and dominance where things change)

4 Likes

Can def feel that on Khan…and im only on stage 1😊

1 Like

What a post. Thanks mate, very helpful. Congrats on the results

1 Like

You’re very welcome and thank you!

I must add emperor is also that IDGAF vibe even more than on Khan but… still has that feeling of… status - your status is so fucking high - and you also dont give a shit you just do your own thing
you’re the master of your domain and dont have time for anything else- your life your rules

khan gives me this feeling of - ok go dominate ppl for fun let them fuck with you, fuck them up - whereas Emperor is like can’t be bothered, Khan is like you wanna play motherfucker, I’ll play and beat you at your own game if you fuck with me

With regards to women also Emperor has this very mysterious vibe, and status and power, that attracts - Khan… I guess has those + a lot of raw sexuality, and a lot less of the mysterious vibe -

I do like Emperor in so many ways :smiley: But gotta make a choice sometimes. And I think if I listen to Khan long enough it becomes more and more like the results Emperor gave me in this regard. I think it just takes a lot longer to build it up to that level with regards to your power and status (esp now it’s in custom with IAM which is constantly kinda pushing me out of comfort zone nudging me in not so subtle way, but I think eventually I will become who I want and it’ll get easier to feel powerful constantly without I AM affecting it in less than positive ways - this interesting module… I think it can work for you or against you short term while long run it’s always good of course)

Again just free-flowing here, havent written it down nd think about how to express it in the best way - just expressing it as it comes up - It’s hard to capture every aspect of one’s experience but I do hope it helps one in making decisions. I hope more share their experiences and let us know.

Khan definitely feels like the strongest and most comprehensive for sure. Emperor is extremely strong actually and works a lot faster than Khan, I love so many things about it. But yah doesn’t go so well with other programs like Khan in a stack I’v found so I’mma stick with khan if I gotta make a choice personally - Khan + Stark is pretty good.

3 Likes

What Stage of Khan are you listening to?

The Objectives for Khan are Women & Sex, Status, Personal Growth & Status, and lastly Business. As for Emperor, it is more like Business & Personal Growth, Status, Women & Sex. With Khan leaning more towards Social Behavior and Emperor more to extreme Dedication, Discipline, and Drive to accomplish Business related goals.

With each of those Objectives listed with respect to the priority of each Title.

1 Like

Can definitely feel that on khan no doubt.
@ALMIGHTY
Excellent post

I have been listening to Khan longer than a year. Listened to Emperor plenty too.

Tbh I disagree that personal growth comes after women and sex, and status.

I think khan is very very versatile and customizable to yourself. Personal growth undoubtedly comes first because of how ST1 and ST2 are structured. I’m sure conscious guidance also plays a big role but for me PG actually was teh biggest, Status also really stands out, women and sex come as a result. Dedication and discipline is stronger on Emperor as an instant thing but as you listen to Khan more I think you can guide it in this direction. + we all know ST3 lights a fire under one’s butt to go take action like there’s no tomorrow.

But again, in a custom it’s a different beast esp combined with I AM. It will take longer to get the things I want but suddenly I notice big shifts. Holy shit. I had another one yesterday. It was also wrapped in a whole lot of indecisiveness about what stack I should listen to lmao.

Khan is very raw masculinity. Emperor leans more on the side of stoicism for me. Khan kind of like a barbarian ruler, Emperor like a roman emperor. :smiley:

2 Likes

You are correct; Khan has Personal Growth and Development in the first place. I’d love to experiment with Khan someday, never tried it but I have tried Emperor and Stark, I detest Emperor – it is way too masculine and stoïc for me and takes the fun, bliss, and flow of life away for me, I did not care about anything besides Empire Building, lol.

Khan sounds like a lot of fun, I’d jump on it if it was not for the Wealth scripting being diminished so much for Personal Growth, Status, Power, Sex & Romance.

How long did you go through each Stage, I’m assuming you are now running a Custom? You must have grown tremendously after a year on Khan.

2 Likes

Man you are right about the fun thing and Emperor.

I went through each stage 1 month and stage 4 for a year I guess now.

Yes, grown tremendously indeed!

1 Like

Would you say that the longer you run khan the stronger the impact of it?
New results etc?

1 Like

Which Stage prospered you the most growth and which Stage resonated the most with you?

1 Like

Yes absolutely. Please read my last post In my journal also I called it Fish Theory. :smiley:

Stage 1 was amazing, but ST4 resonates the most with me and prospered me the most overall. ST1 was the most sudden growth though and very enjoyable. ST2 probably was like Chinese water torture in some ways but not just torture, I mean constructive torture :smiley: growth lmao transformation, slow, constant, tough. ST3 was enjoyable. ST4 is best of course it all comes together and you can keep listening and growing :smiley: But yeah I think that foundation is needed

3 Likes