Primal Seduction Qv2 by Dragonrider

I lisen to the 3rd loop this week and tomorrow are break days.

Loop finished 5 min ago.

Somehow I feel Morose pretty strong, so I needed to exile this state, I don’t need it and it will never bring me any good. Also I detect a pessimistic viev about the whole sexual thing.
I have the belief or feeling of : it Wil not come to me.
I upgrade this in the next hours.
I mean : WTF IS THIS.
Obviously it was the whole time in me but now it’s time to evict this

Also I feel somehow powerless in my heart

Mutch to do

Let’s go

3 Likes

I’ve wondered if listening to PS and DR has helped bring up and resolve issues I’ve had about women.

It has for me, but I figured out something very valuable.
After Ps brought these topics up I run 2 loops Dragon Reborn st1 Qv2 and they are gone
:wink:

1 Like

How is it going for you?

I only listen to it for 1 week.
Constant improvement nonetheless
But this custom is for later.

After 8 months of healing I nedded a break for 10 days,in these 10 day I lisen to this custom.

But the potential is huge.
I walk around and I see the changes every day.

I am back on Dragon Reborn and will continue with DR.

Also I am going in 10 days to Peru, 2 months into the Jungle :star_struck:

3 Likes

Since 10 days (4loops in total) I listen to my custom.
And somehow my heart starts activate and says: I want a relationship.

Lucky I ordered a :Wanted/Heartsong/Love Bomb custom

I see that I want the relationship more than fucking around. I also see that when I have the relationship I want it’s the right time to lisen to this custom again.

3 Likes

Perhaps the deep healing is making room for someone important in your life.

What do you think?

PS I like the new avatar.

Hy Bro @RVconsultant

Yes I see it also like that.
Even more so I figured out what I really need to do— a family
No matter if it’s a Family with children, a harem, multiple girlfriends, friends that are like a family, sport Family and so on and so forth.

Lone Wolf is gone
I can’t do it anymore
New chapter from now on

Ps : The Ayahuasca Snake that lives in me looks exactly like that.This time I get the" serpiente arco iris":grin:

3 Likes

And this picture shows you very accurate what you have to do to get where I am

2 Likes

The previous 2 posts with the art… very cool!

1 Like

@RVconsultant
About your concerns with the Aura Modules(or any aura generation sub)

Eat sprouts, full force living energy directly available for you

Problem solved
Energy gained

:trophy::trophy::trophy:

Thanks for the idea, man!

How was Peru? Did you do ayuascha?:grinning:
Please tell us more!

@aaa

I am still in Perú

Tomorrow I go back to the Jungle for the 5th Dieta in 7 weeks ( this is pretty Hardcore)

I will write a detailed review when I am back in Switzerland (in 2 weeks)

Its anyway too much to tell, so I Wil write about in smaller posts

Thank you for your interest

1 Like

@aaa

I am back into the Jungel.
I start to write about my experience for like 7 sentences then I deleted them all.

It makes no sense to dig out already flushed shit.

So I Wil write a list what positive changes it brought to me

But not now

Later these days

1 Like

@aaa @friday @pacman @RVconsultant @Hermit

I had yesterday a ceremony and all i can tell you is the process how it works.

First Eloy( the shaman) cook’s his brew different then others. Normal Ayahuasca is made of 2 plants Ayahuasca (the key to access other worlds/spirits/healing of mind body and soul) and Cacruna ( visions)

Down below is the list and function of every plant that he mix into the brew.

Ayahuasca - healing of mind body and soul on profoundly deep levels - female spirit and energy

Cacruna - produces Visions
Labis Cacruna - Visions

Bobinsana - Head/brain and blood cleaning, afterwards a very warm loving feeling in your chest

Doctor Caspi- cures internal infection and fever

Cuyacagi Caspi- strong Spiritual Protection

Tamamuri- Connection to light beings

Kumala- heals Herpes and internal infections

Camu Camu Gigante - heals all Muscles

Wakapurana- raises your bodyenergy

Setiku- heals Stomach cancer in the beginning stage of the cancer

Ciwawaku- gives Spiritual Power

Cumaceba- clear and straight Energy

Pincha Caspi- straight Spiritual Energy

Punga- protection from Spirits in form of a yellow snake

Cuyacaci Gigante - strong Spiritual Protection

And finally a lot of - Ucho Sanango - cures on all levels profoundly strong and gives you power and clear sights in your life and is the power of fire and light- male energy of a super super strong Grandfather

This is a photo from Eloy that I have taken 5 min ago. He is 52 years old and when he stands next to you you have the felling of he is 16 years old

Part 2 coming soon (1 hour)

4 Likes

So a “normal” ceremony starts with you seeing slowly Animals coming into your vision and then the Ayahuasca (snake spirit) coming your way and take you on a trip.

On these trips you travel into an another world where you see/hear/feel/experience other beings and places.

You can interact with these beings and ask questions like for example : I once saw a indigenous Man Dancing and have a party so I followed him with my mind ( feels like surfing in front of the being/place) and I gave him a compliment : you have a great energy

He then answered with a big smile: do you want that ability also?

Me:yes my Frend

And he melted inside me.

Since then I start to party inside whenever I hear someone sing good during the ceremony or in general.

Actually you have 4 hours time to explore and connect to another kind of intelligence and download abilitys/energy if the spirits deem you worthy and you treat them right.
(in the spirit world you need a lot of respect for other beings, 1000 times more than here in the physical world. I had learned my lesson. They kicked me out a couple of times :wink:)

Now with the mixture of Eloy it’s different.

First it starts to warming your body, then it’s like a fire that fills you up and Eloy starts to sing the Icaros. The Icaros are the songs of the plants, if you know them you can direct the plants to the participants to start working. Everything he do is so simple but insanely effective. He sings the songs of the plants you drank(al of them) and tells them: these are my friends please heal them.

And they do.

The difference is : during the whole ceremony it’s dark and light at the same time. No visions no interaction with the spirit world, just warm and dark. At the same time you notice your hidden problems arise and after a couple of seconds disolving. If you concentrate you see also that there is an imense light flowing into your head.
After 2-3 hours he switches from the Ucho Sanango dominant state to the Ayahuasca Icaros and you float down from a very very high place (light) into the visions of Ayahuasca for 30 min.

This time was very interesting for me because all the snakes had the colors and geometric patterns of The Future on them. I never saw something like that. I think this means I am trough with the past.

And then I vomited so hard with one sentence in my being playing over and over the whole 5 min. : NO MORE SHIT AND NEGATIVITY IN MY LIFE, NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER I AM TROUGH WITH IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Then after vomiting I startet to relax and I feel so Happy to be alive, I am grateful for al the help I received, I start to thank all the plants, the spirits and people who helped me.

My state feels exactly like this picture
Light and Dark under my full Control, smiling on both sides with the complete freedom to do what I WANT

6 Likes

So beautiful, no words.

Thank you for sharing

There is more, way more.
I update later the ugly part

1 Like