Primal Seduction + Libertine Ultima for Cold Approach. ( Primarily DAYGAME)

Nothing magical about ‘1000’. Just for the sake to drill the model to muscle memory and to gain experience.

1 Like

For the initial conversation, the way I think, if she is standing there talking with me, she’s interested.

I realize there are women who will just stand there because they like attention, but if you got game, that could be turned around.

1 Like

Same mindset - Either you have to walk around me ( blowout ) or you gotta take my game.

Even if she keeps quite , I just keep on blabbering shit until I can draw her in the conversation.

Right on.

Just keep talking with women. Things will click, and the pieces will start falling into place more. :person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

Today’s Approaches - 5

Total Approaches - 76

Today’s 1st set was my HB10 but in traditional PUA rating HB 8 . Wow 18 year old , long hair , hourglass fig. Her skin was just glowing Very feminine . PS Manifestation ?
Just standing and talking in front of her was full of erection.
Obviously BF rejection :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Today I also got a 2set IOI . Gals seemed 18 - 20 and they were looking for trouble.
One gal laughed and another one was giving prolonged eye contact.

I desperately needed wing in that situation.

I have an experience of opening 2 set 3 times before. Even if the gal (target) is attracted , she wouldn’t admit in front of her friend.
So I passed that 2 set.

1 Like

Your dedication is admirable.

Keep it going, you’re getting there.

2 Likes

Nah. Just humorously misinterpret the situation.

“Hi. I noticed there are 2 of you and one of me. You know what that means? There are more of me than of you.”

Who knows? Maybe they would both be willing to go out with you. These things do happen.

3 Likes

After many days DGed in my town .

Number Closed 1. Classic Yes gal (HB 7 )

I think she was ovulating .

This set was the best ever approach of my whole DG .

Total Approaches - 77
Phone numbers - 2

3 Likes

LUCK plays a big part in Cold Approach . Although skill is involved , luck still plays a big role.

What if the gal turned into another street before seeing me ?

I hope the subs increase my chance of LUCK .

2 Likes

No.

Persistence is.

Its a numbers game and by getting out there and doing it you will both get better at it and find the ones who are receptive to you.

2 Likes

@gdbdboy

remarkable has a good point about persistence. Plan on persistence rather than luck because planning on persistence will likely keep your motivation and spirits up.

If you have any manifesting modules like Yggdrasil or Sex Manifestation, just listen and forget about any luck aspects. PS likely has manifesting tech, too.

3 Likes

Luck does play a big part in a cold approach. There’s no doubt about it. Of course it goes without saying that persistence and skill building are big parts too. Some people have very little skill or persistence, and they meet someone from the first approach. Another person, who has lots of skill and persistence may go weeks without hooking up with that special someone.

1 Like

It’s not an either. Both are important parts of hooking up with someone.

1 Like

Thanks guys for your wisdom.

Luckily I have a very stubborn attitude when an endevour interests me .
That’s why DG suits my personality.

2 Likes

Today was a very good day .

Morning approached 1 gal and number closed her.

Evening Approaches - 7

• Got a sexual Hook point from a HB7 . During the long handshake , she squeezed my palms . I was like " F**king hell" . DG is dirty . Hopefully I get many dirtier experiences . She had a BF . I asked to sneak out for a drink.
    Her response - ‘My BF is really a Nice guy’ .
    I was proud that gals see me as Casual Sex guy - exactly what I want to project.

• Eating a balanced meal just before approaching definitely helps with the vibe. My brain is only concentrating on gals.

• After having the meal , I opened 7 sets within 40 mins. The vibe was amazing . Every set offered a social hook point . Normally I am not a very ‘Spam Approach’ kinda guy . I look for mainly ovulation clues to approach .

Total Approaches - 84
Phone numbers - 2

3 Likes

I don’t have custom modules. I fully trust the PS manifestation modules :sunglasses:

This week I did

Mon - 1* PS 1LU
Thu - 1
LU
Fri - 1*PS

So , 2 loops of each per week is my sweetspot it seems with Qv2.

I numberclosed a gal .
I opened 7 sets in 40 mins which all gave me social hooks.
I am liking the vibe I project now on the streets . The gals don’t give a creepy / frightened look when I stop them.

3 Likes

Luck and persistence you create luck through persistence.

2 Likes

Such as?

“I’m not so nice. Good thing you like variety.”

4 Likes