Primal Seduction + Libertine Ultima for Cold Approach. ( Primarily DAYGAME)

That’s actually very similar to what I did back in the day(long handshake kino, sexual eyes, relaxed bedroom voice) Hundreds of approaches but no results. Seems I’m just not meant for daygame.

2 Likes

O.K. I understand now.

This week I did only 10 approaches.
Seems like 30 approaches a week is a mountain to me rn.

So , I will lower the goal and proggressively increase it.

GAME IS HARD :disappointed_relieved:

Next week target - 15 approaches .
Next week I will approach on TUE , WED , FRI , SAT .

1 Like

10 approaches a week is 520 a year. That’s an insane amount and I did that myself for a few years. It’s definitely not easy, but as long as you enjoy it, then there’s no harm. For me, it just became a burden with no results. So I switched to online. Still, there are times I wish I could make something out of the opportunities I get when I’m out and about.

1 Like

Now and then I approach very late like after 10 pm to see if I can get a SNL. (though I haven’t got one).

Tonight there was a 30+ hot milf dancing walking in front of me while crossing the road.
She was going into the shop . I had an erection seeing her . Usually I stop myself from approaching when a gal enters a shop. Tonight I didn’t care . I just stopped her in front of the shop and tried to escalate fast . I grabbed her hand and pulled in . The set went nowhere .
But I was impressed with myself , that I can do this .

2nd set - 18 - 20 Y gal (HB 7) - Stationary set .Gamed her properly . Giggles + . Proximity + .
So I gave my hand while introducing myself and tried to keep hers in
mine. Her face changed as though she got aroused.
Then her friend came from nowhere and she went .

I think I fit the primal archetype. Raw / natural Alpha. I hope this come out while daygaming.

1 Like

This week listening routine
Mon - PS * 1
Tue - LU * 1
Wed - PS * 1
Thu - LU * 1
Fri - PS * 1

1 Like

Today’s Session

Approaches - 6 .
Weasel sets - 2+

• Even a 2 day break is making me socially rusty. I have to just accept that , 1st set is gonna be relatively bad quality.
  • First 2 approaches were awful . I didn’t have the DG face. I approached like a creep .
  • From 3 rd set , the vibe picked up .
  • Today , I didn’t play any subs before doing DG . Seems am having more mental / physical resilience to approach without listening to subs on the day of aproaching. Today , I walked long .
  • Subs just before gym is making brain lighter .
  • 4th Set was good . The girl was a No gal . She immediately said I had to go after I opened . But I persisted , I gamed good . As @RVconsultant said , you just need an “in” gal’s life. Then , the Sub just takes over . She gave me Social hook point , I tried to go sexual but she excused herself after that .
  • 5th , 6th Set - Blowouts. But the gals stopped.

Overall happy with today’s session volume wise .

Total Approaches - 63

3 Likes

Would Iron Throne Ultima work better for you since you’re already approaching regularly?

I have Libertine Ultima . I prefer Q since its more Long Term .

I needed Healing relating to women , that’s why I chose Primal Seduction Q

I remember Saint also once said PS Q helps with AA . So I skipped IT .

So far I am satisfied with PS Q . Nothing to complain.

Today’s Session

Approaches - 1
Weasel sets - 2

HB 6 - No Gal . I persisted and ploughed , but the gal was not interested.

Cold Approaching has become a part of my identity now . All I need is an attractive girl and a space in front of her so that I can stop her . I don’t think about what to say / what to do . I observe something about her and feed it to her in a funny way . I am getting the social hook points consistently but am not really in the game to have a ‘good conversation’ with a girl .

Streets have an energy . I have to respect that . Just because am in the mood to approach doesn’t mean the streets will present with solo hot gals ambling around. I have to still learn more about the favorable timings so that my ‘walk’ will be efficient .

Total Approaches - 64

2 Likes

@gdbdboy over a year ago i was out in the Balkans and met some of the top day gamers who had been approaching for months and were still having a hard time getting laid. Its the nature of the beast thats the way day game is. Eventually you will meet a Yes girl who would be upto having sex with you.

Unless you have already done so you might want to look at enhancing your game through fashion, grooming ?. Fashion and your choice of clothes can make a huge impression.

If after 60 approaches your still not getting laid, getting dates perhaps take a step back have a re-think about what things you could do it increase the odds in your favour. There is some solid day game material out there on the net which you can use to assist you.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

Usually I wear Jean , t shirt , leather jacket.

I ain’t complaining. I know how hard Cold Approaching is.

I don’t have any unrealistic expectations or am in desperate need to get laid . It’s just that I need to get this skill (seduction) sharp . I have been neglecting this for way too long .
TBH , I don’t expect any lay in first 1000 approaches .

But the girls gimme + reactions , that’s what make me persist .
For eg , A polish HB 8 , said am cute within 1 min of interaction . ( Raw SMP Feedback)
Little things like this keeps me going .

4 Likes

I agree. I knew a guy, who had a shriveled up hand, his fingers were about the size of a baby’s fingers, this guy used to get so much pu, that I used to think, WTF!!! There’s more to it than looks with women. He had that special something.

1 Like

Totally man. Some girls even go for less attractive guys because they are afraid they’d lose a highly attractive man to another girl so just keep doing your thing and keep improving on the areas you can improve on. Maybe even get some insoles for your shoes so you seem taller when approaching. There’s a bunch of stuff you should do.

Look on instagram for asian models who have the kinds of girls you want then emulate their style, etc.

4 Likes

@G-mac

That type of language is not allowed on this forum. Consider this your warning. Spare me the nonsense about us being “PC” or whatever. This isn’t a debate. All posts related to this have been deleted. Back on track, everyone.

9 Likes

Hereafter will not post anything about Blowouts since 98% of cold approach is exactly that.

I will post only number of approaches, positive reaction by the girl and my insights .

Today’s Session

Approaches - 6

6th gal - Russian HB 7 . She gave me eveything - Proximity , Banter , Giggles . This is the first set in
which a gal asked me a question. She was waiting for her BF . Usually I wish a good day and
eject when a gal mentions BF . But since she gave me everything , I persisted for number.
She was a about to grab my phone . Suddenly her BF came , lol . Had a little Redpill moment .

Total Approaches - 70

3 Likes

Total Approaches for this week - 14 ( 4 more than last week )

• Shopping arena is honestly overrated for Pickup . I don’t care even if a gal gives a harsh blowout in front of other people. But the thing is , gals are very self-conscious in front of other people. The moment I open a gal , her eyes are drifting to others who are watching . So I have decided to approach very less in the main shopping street .

• Street approach is a different story altogether . Gals stop and they give social hook points . They listen until I close for a number and they politely say ‘no’.

• This week , there were no freak out reactions. My calibration is getting better. I think my Target selection is also getting better.

• I have become the guy who ’ does this regularly ’ . There is no incongruence in my body language , so I think gals are able to read my subcommunication . The No gals usually filter themselves out after the opener . One gal gave BF rejection even before I started to say something , I asked her how you know what I was about to say . She said I donno , but I can tell .

• I am now able to read if the gal really means something . I call her out about that instead of taking it face value .

• I am able to trigger attraction almost in every set which gives hook point. So verbals aren’t a problem.
    I have to work on Arousal. Rn , my only gambit for arousal is long hand shake . I need to work on Arousal .

• From this week , following diff SUB listening schedule (as per Saint recommendation )
    Sun , Tue , Thu , Sat - 1* LU & 1*PS . No Weekend break .

3 Likes

Man! Appreciate your consistency and persistence. Can also see that that is making you better in every journal entry.

1 Like

Thank you .:slightly_smiling_face:

Contacted a player well known in DG community to get Infield coaching . He said to complete my first 1000 approaches .

So I am on the right path. Its just me and the subs in the first 1000 sets .

1 Like

Not clear where this DG guy got this magic number 1000 from :slight_smile: . Perhaps i am missing something.