Primal Seduction + Libertine Ultima for Cold Approach. ( Primarily DAYGAME)

Online game is the only game that has ever worked for me. But yea, real life is a good place to look but the problem is you can’t tell if the guy she’s with is a bf or orbiter. At least on instagram it’s pretty clear by the kind of poses and frequency of the pictures

Today Approaches - 3

Total Approaches - 109.

There weren’t any sets today :dizzy_face:

1 Like

@SargeMaximus online dating has never ever worked for me but being out there chatting to girls works better for me as I am charismatic as fuck :slight_smile: and i look good in terms of physique.

1 Like

Yeah everyone has a different style

LU definitely makes a difference.

Today I opened 2 sets and I received social hooks. Still not finished for the day.

I also feel I receive Indicators of Intrigue , atleast it helps in converting Cold Approach to less Cold Approach .

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign
Can Libertine be played daily in v2 format atleast 1 loop? I know it can be energy intensive but still want to know.
What other things can I do to maximize the Libertine effects ?

4 Likes

Unsure if applicable to you.

1 Like

Thanks but I don’t fap. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Today Approaches - 6

Total Approaches - 115.

• Today did a crab walk in front of the gal , just as she was about to walk around me. Normally I let the gals walk past me if she isn’t interested. This gal was a min HB 8 and I saw attraction in her eyes. She was laughing but she didn’t stop.

• I am starting to see patterns in girl’s style of converations . Calibration is developing .

@SaintSovereign Does PS contain scripting for identifying the gal’s body language ? Sometimes the IOI of gals are very minute.

2 Likes

I would encourage 2 to 3 loops per week.

Eat foods that are healthy. Exercise. Get enough sleep. Talk to people.

1 Like

Today’s Approaches - 3

Total Approaches - 118

Except for Monday this week , other days were a GRIND .
Only 2 sets ‘chatted’. Other than that blowouts this week were brutal.

1 Like

So 1 Month with PS + LU -

1. 3 Number closes - all flaked
  2. 1 SM close - promosing lead . Hope she comes out for a date.
  3. 1 Kiss Close.
  4. The interaction last week was very good. I came across many gals attracted to me even though they had BF.
  5. Calibration is definitely increasing.
  6. I have 0 AA. If I catch the girl giving me even the minutest IOI , I will be standing in front of her within next 3 seconds.
  7. Physically I have gained 2 kg . I am sure that’s muscle .
  • Relating to Seduction , have realized that Non-Verbals do the heavy lifting. Even if the set is bantery , it tells nothing about gal’s true interest. So hopefully PS makes me strong in that.

• Here after if the girl fancies me and she tells about BF , am gonna persist for a number.

8 Likes

I am not sure , maybe because of Recon or Last week’s GRIND ,
I woke up today with a list of reasons not to approach women.

So , I thought maybe I will search for a wing in my city to share the emotional burden .

They have a group called Daygame in Whatsapp and chatting about how they look in their Tinders. Weird.

But seeing this , it pumped my state that , am competing against them on the streets.

2 Likes

Is the point of approaching just to do the approaching or is the point to get laid for you?

T H I S . . .

I only ask because back when I was doing day game it was deceptively easy to fall into the trap where I was counting approaching as a success but when I was truly honest with myself I could see I wasn’t getting laid and had to change my style

1 Like

Excellent point @SargeMaximus just becareful as alot of day gamers fall into the trap of “my calibration is improving” “she is showing attraction” “she was into me”. “as she shook hands she kept hold of my hand”. So my daygame is improving… none of this matter unless she is taking time to meet you for a date or wanting to sleep with you.

Day game is not a game about approaching loads of women its about either getting laid or finding a romantic partner.

If your not getting laid or getting dates after the first 100 approaches have a serious think about what could be wrong.

Fashion sense ? Coming onto strong ? Not coming on sexual ? Not enough rapport/connection ? Perhaps you are hitting on No girls girls who are simply have no interest in you ?

I know you are following the writings of Nick K i know this guy personally as I have gamed with him years ago. He has some really good teachings on day game his day game results improved when he was in certain countries in other countries his day game never really worked or was very poor. Might be something to keep in mind ?

2 Likes

I appreciate your advice.

But don’t try to impose your Frame on me in my Journal.

I know exactly what I want from DG .
I know where I was , where I am now and What I want in future.

I am just sharing my experiences i am not trying to out frame you or game you.

I will refrain from adding any further replies. I wish you the best.

2 Likes

"Thank you for talking to me."
" Kind of you.
"*
I would date you but I have a BF.
You are brave. Keep doing this.

Heard enough of these. I want a Yes and Available girl or a girl who is open-minded :smiling_imp:.
PS Manifestation . Come on !!!

1 Like

Today a hot 16 yr old (HB 7 ) closed me for an instant date - “Steak date”.
The set was not highly sexual . I didn’t touch her but proximity / eye cintact / banter were present.

I counter offered a coffee date . But she declined + she was not from this city .

So , I didn’t accept her invitation + like a moron didn’t also take a number

Could have been a mistake. Who knows. This is Calibration.
Next time have to be careful.