Primal Seduction: From SirChiropractixalot To Sirgetchicksalot

So I’m at 190 hours of Primal Seduction, and I am noticing some desirable changes in my physical reality right now:

1. Yesterday at the grocery store, a lady was blocking my way along an isle. As I smiled at her to let her passed, she said “Getting really crowded in here huh?” and giggled as she walked past.

I didn’t think anything of that, until:

1. I was walking along the study area in school and there’s this girl sitting alone talking to herself while studying. I looked in her direction and she smiled and said “Just talking to myself, sorry”, and started giggling.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire: Tagging you guys in this post just so you guys are aware.

I am totally hitting 2 hundred hours later today. The aim is to get 100 hours every week until 500 before tinkering with Iron Throne :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Seize the opportunities. Next time it happens, small talk for a bit, and see where the interaction takes you.

See it as an open invitation. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It totally was, I didn’t seize the opportunity because I wasn’t prepared for it. I didn’t think PS would be working like that, but now I do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

200 hours reached!!

4 Likes

255 hours.

I feel more at peace with socializing. I’m pausing more. Making stronger eye contact. Feeling more chill which allows my natural personality to shine.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I know you’re probably tired of answering my questions regarding hacking and maximizing the effects of these awesome subliminals, but here comes another one:

Is there any benefit of listening to the subs on double speed? ie 2x faster. Would that help us get 2x more exposure in the same time frame?

3 Likes

Test it and let us know. :wink: That’s what being a mental alchemist and explorer is all about.

5 Likes

I will! After 500 hours of PS and some exposure to Iron Throne.

2 Likes

After 283 hours of PS, I’ve switched to Iron Throne. I asked my subconscious for feedback and it seems like I am done with PS Ultrasonic, at least for now.
Excited to see what Iron Thone brings after all the good things others on here have said about it. I will only be able to get 8 loops in for the first round of exposure, but we’ll see how it goes.

edit: my subconscious is telling me that i will need 273 hours of exposure for Iron Throne to take full effect. Let’s see if it’s true.

2 Likes

How did you ask your subconscious mind @Magneto, if you don’t mind to answer?

5 Likes

Also, have you taken the MBTI? Do you score as an INTP?

2 Likes

No and no…

2 Likes

I use a form of energy testing and see whether the answer is a Yes or No by asking my body questions. Yes is strong muscle ie “good” energy, No is weak muscle ie “bad” energy.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s because I havent slept for the past 16 hours before I attended a social event, but I did not get the desired reactions of PS when I was interacting with the chicks at said event.

Granted, I had pleasant conversations with them, but I didnt get the idea that I was projecting a sexual vibe or they were attracted to me.

Still on PS IT, finishing up the first 17 hours in 2.6666 hours. I’ve got a good sleep since then. Gonna see what Day 2 will bring :slight_smile:

edit: oh on the bright side, this chick that I talked to for a bit, I asked her to add me on fb, and she did within like 2 hours.

3 Likes

I do not notice any difference physiologically between PS US and PS IT. I’m at close to 50 hours of Iron Throne right now. Gonna have to wait 2 weeks from now before I can socialize regularly and see the effects of PS so far.

3 Likes

Had 2 dreams:

1. Dream that I was somehow living with one of my female classmates who I used to think was really hot. I entered her room and after a short chat said good night to her. She said you too and I told her “I dont think so, I’ll be insomnia-ing”, which got a chuckle out of her. She said she also has insomnia and we talked for a bit more. We then talk about practicing our hands on and that was the end.

2. I received a facebook messenger pm from a school mate who I think is really hot. She said i’m better than my sister who cursed her to go to hell. In real life she’s never met my sister before…

Hmmm…

3 Likes

In less than 24 hours I would have hit 117 hours of PS! Go me.

3 Likes

2 more dreams:

1. I was in an Adele concert which had only 5 rows for some reason and I was seated on the left side at the 2nd last row. She was singing Hello, and just as she was about to leave the stage, pause and continued singing while walking towards the audience and greeting everyone. Before she could reach me the dream was over. I felt kinda awakard just sitting there waiting for her, like in social situations I’m waiting for the right time to speak, especially in a group.

2. This classmate of mine with a huge bubble butt invited me to Olive Gardens for an event she’s organizing. There’s a dude beside her who I wonder if it’s her boyfriend but didnt get a chance to find out.

I wonder what do these dreams mean. It seems like my subconscious is wanting me to go out and socialize to see how PS has influenced me, but I’m uncertain.

Just under 7 more hours to 117 hours.

3 Likes

177 hours and counting. I feel like a beast just waiting to be uncaged and let loose in the jungle we call social settings.

3 Likes

I fucked up somewhere in the last 24 hours by not remembering to change the volume after watching a video!!! So it was running at -60dbs. I must have listened to PS IT at this volume for about 24 hours. fuck me.

2 Likes