Present1's Khan Black journey

Khan Black till end of 2024. 2 cycles per stage, also trying out micro loops, 5min loop each. KBst1+Daredevil+Boxing Mastery.

Day 1 - Daredevil + KBst1
Day 2 - Rest
Day 3 - Boxing M
Day 4 - Rest
Day 5 - Daredevil + KBst1
Day 6 - Rest
Day 7 - Boxing M + AsC

Let’s go :running_man:

4 Likes

Woke up this morning feeling fresh and calm. It’s true, lust is nowhere to be found, not a single thought or visual popped up in my mind. Coffee is another one I’m trying to get rid or drink less of, we’ll see.

My mother used to say she knows all her brothers and sisters faults but she never mentions hers because she doesn’t want to grow, I’m doing the same, wow.

1 Like

“This is the art of captivating presence, where your genuine experiences and the sheer joy of being you become the narrative that captivates hearts and minds.”

Seeing alot YouTube videos about ‘fear of being seen’ lately.

Went home for the wknd for a funeral, colleague and his buddy jumped in for a ride, these guys are invited for a stag party already in a party mode. We took detours calling chicks along the ride to pop in, funny thing is, I almost skipped on the funeral and joined them, def an adventurous trip.

I stopped at a filling station in a small town, the girl working at the station asked me if I’m some kind of minister or big shot in the government lol, flattered much.

Earlier today I took my car in to fix a fault. I walked to a nearby restaurant for a coffee. The waiter that has some facial features as one of my exes served me.

Usually I would imagine myself with a woman like that, kissing; seeing naked; getting married; having kids; die old together. My expectations over a stranger I find attractive was usually very high.

Since I didn’t make any moves or run game on her I didn’t and still don’t kick myself for sleeping alone tonight. My desire for the opposite sex and sex is lower.

I have never interacted with so many people in one night, especially strangers. After the funeral I went home to spent some time my parents and siblings but later the evening I had a strong urge to join the family for the after tears.

I don’t really spend time talking or show interest in my family as I don’t know what to talk about because my life is boring. Now that I moved to different city and experiencing city life I witnessed some stuff and share.

I found out there were people at the funeral asking about me and wanted to interact but I looked occupied and closed off(I had no idea). The Daredevil in me really shined because I finally spoke to some family members, showed genuine interest.

A friend of a family member took my number as she can organize me a job, a guy told me if I ever need something he can assist, drunk talk but there’s some truth in that. A girl gave some ioi’s but she looked hella young, maybe it was an excuse not to talk but I know I’m making progress and not felt like I lost out.

Funny thing is, a few guys talked about how they used to fight back in their younger days, Boxing Mastery popped up too. Fun night :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looking good in the mirror :sunglasses:

My voice sounds louder, when I talk to someone other people look at me.