Present your custom and the results you've got

Can you elaborate more on both Ebon Maneuver and Furious Ascent? Did Ebon Maneuver reveal the hidden truth/dirty plan behind the drama? How did Furious Ascent guide you toward more risk taking?

3 Likes

I did find these three models rather quite similar to what they should do.
Ebon Maneuver, Fenrir, Fearsome, and still do not know with which one to go.

3 Likes

I got these last week and started them friday. I know it has only been a few days and i haven’t really pushed the boundary for seeing significant results just yet but i have noticed a fw things… I am sure after a month or 2 maybe even 3 my results will be pretty crazy and significant. My problem will be being consistent and not switching lol

So a few things i have noticed

• I have been sleeping better since i started listening, even if i only sleep for 4-6 hours i wake up feeling good ready to start the day.
  • I have started to be more productive at work which is huge for me bc i am often easily losing track of the day doing non productive things.
  • I have got a sense of wanting to learn more about a number of topics and subjects.
  • I have been trying to tidy up my apartment and work place a lot more than i used to.
  • People have been seemingly nicer and seek me out to start conversation.
  • I have been interested more in figuring out what i really want in life and working on breaking the bad habits i have clung to the past few years.
  • I haven’t started to workout again yet but i can clearly see my body trying to change, i have also started IF this week and my body is adjusting to it very easily.
  • And more lol
2 Likes

Yes and no.

So with Furious Ascent, I feel like I’m just rushing forward, making progress toward my goals as quickly as possible. My goals are mostly romance and social life. I have a better understanding of when the time to strike is right. In the past I would make friends and partners very, very, very slowly, now I can kinda sense when somebody is ready and I’ll just make the move.

I’ll invited them out, ask for the number, whatever it is. I get the impression that Furious Ascent is more of a general results enhancer to help you take action toward your goals.

For Ebon, I have two examples.

Example 1, coworker that was being rude toward me. I was the new kid, he seemed not to like me as a result of that, and one day I got the random intuition to gossip about him subtlety. Nothing cruel or malicious, just a few pointed comments around the water cooler about his behavior to the right people and boom, his attitude changed and we like each other.

Another example is work place dating. I’d been feeling the waters with several of my female coworkers and was slightly concerned about how it might effect my reputation. Somehow (this is where the “no” comes in) I’ve been able to navigate bring the office playboy gracefully and people seem to like me more.

I also ended things with a few girls and turned some potential enemies into friends and I attribute Ebon to that. I feel that Ebon has also helped me sense and remove potential enemies from my life without any serious drama or mess.

I can only guess that Ebon works well as part of a social focused stack as a social protection module. Everything in life is risky, dating and friends are risky, so Ebon helps me navigate the possible risks.

Most of the results from Ebon have been intuitive and I believe that it’s synergistic with dating and social subs.

If it helps, I’m very much interested in keeping the peace and harmony in my life and the lives of those around me. Ebon seems to help with that as part of my wider stack.

7 Likes

@praisetheurdtree Thanks man. I have to say your examples weren’t what I was expecting in a nice surprise way. For some reason I had this expression on these modules that they worked in a hostile way while the examples were cushiony if it makes sense.

1 Like

Well, conscious guidance plays a huge role in all this and my desire is to be a diplomat and spread peace. So it’s possible that the subs align with that deep desire of mine. :smiley:

2 Likes