Power Khan Corrupt

I don’t know this for a fact
but Natural Winner seems character based-like it becomes a personality trait to think like a winner
not get set back in the face of failure etc…
Overdrive seems like it’s manifestation and success based-like it works directly on having you win at the things your doing.

That’s the conclusion I came to as well. Leaning towards Natural Winner because of that. Overdrive does ‘make your subliminal endeavors more successful’, but Natural Winner may do that indirectly as well.

1 Like

For subliminal success I would go with overdrive -it really does seem to put my subliminal success into ‘overdrive’

To experience yourself with a winners mentality and act accordingly I would go with Natural Winner

My guess:
Overdrive-you win and succeed at results more, almost like a manifestation

Natural Winner- you cultivate a winners mentality and character and win and succeed as a result of that

1 Like

I want it all :frowning_face:

Sounds like you had some great success with Overdrive. I will have to give that a hard look.

Combining both may give you a 1+1 = 3 effect. A synergy, so to speak. It’s what I have done in my custom.

1 Like

But of course YOU ARE going to pick this! :smiley:
What I recommend doing with the modules is think about your goals and what you find most important for now. In addition, when organizing your modules into <20 module groups, think about the story that you’ll be able to write from them. Chances are, if there isn’t a good story to write that connects the modules together into a cohesive narrative, then the custom is a bit scattered. One example is the story this subliminal tells.

3 Likes

You’ve started this custom, correct? How does this synergy feel? I’d love this, but there’s a lot of different areas I want to touch. Gonna have to reevaluate. Either way I go and whichever modules I drop (think I need to drop like 11 still) I know there’s gonna FOMO so I might as well just suck it up.

Still debating, but it just seems poetic at this point. Like it was meant to be.

Genius piece of advice, thank you. I need to dust off the old physical journal. The more I think about this technique, the more I know it’ll just work. Will definitely try this tonight!

It literally physically pains me every time I remove a module lol… Down to 25 now though. Updated list for anyone who cares:

Alchemist St4

ARES

attachment destroyer

blue skies

carpe diem

daredevil

deus

divine will

dominion

i am

lion iv

negativity displacer

omnidimensional

new beginnings

overdrive

panther

pragya

primal

spiritual reality

stronger

temptation

merger of worlds

tyrant

transcendental connection

yggdrasil

1 Like

Why the change in profile pic? I liked the “i” for i_am!

1 Like

I was in the mood to spice things up! I feel the Torus will better represent my Alchemist journey as well.

1 Like

So, there are two cores, right? Alchemist Stage 4 and Daredevil?

Primal is in there too. Have also been thinking about Primal Seduction or neither. I believe that sexual/life energy aspect could be a crucial element though

1 Like

:slight_smile: I know what you mean.

But at least it’s a choice between Good and Good. That’s always a nice position to be in.

true. true.

Alchemist Daredevil Primal Seduction.

Hits a nice range of centers. In touch with the earth and in touch with the sky.

looked at it again…

yeah, they’re all good. hahaha. no suggestions.

well my only suggestion is to continue posing it to your higher self and intuition. You’re already doing that. See where you’re led.

2 Likes

Have you stacked Alchemist & Khan Stage 4s?
I love it, and if you like it too, you could replace DD & Primal with Khan.
:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Those feelings may come from your other modules like Blue Skies, Spiritual Reality, Transcendental Connection, etc.

So, unless you have an extreme interest in doing spiritual practices, you can remove Alchemist from your custom. It’s a serious sub, not for feels.

By extreme interest, I mean you are already doing them - not waiting for subs.

1 Like

This makes me feel good and bad at the same time. It’s gonna be painful :upside_down_face:

Thought about this months ago, PM’d Saint about it, and he advised against stacking ST4s.

Lol. Not doing it for feels. Alchemist is the most important module.

2 Likes

Have you already worked through these programs? Or are you starting with a Stage 4 in the subliminal?

My physical custom is built around Emperor Fitness Stage 4. And I have not worked through that program.

My wealth custom is built on Ecstasy of Gold stage 4. And I have worked through all 4 stages of that program.

I’ve done all the stages of Khan. For Alchemist, I’ve done ST1 for about 1-1.5 months, ST2 for a few weeks, and started incorporating ST4 a couple weeks ago. So worked through ST1 but nothing extensive yet for the other stages.

1 Like

Two more to remove!

Update:
Alchemist St4

attachment destroyer

blue skies

carpe diem

daredevil

deus

divine will

i am

lion iv

negativity displacer

omnidimensional

merger of worlds

new beginnings

overdrive

pragya

primal

spiritual reality

stronger

temptation

tyrant

transcendental connection

yggdrasil

I’m already leaning towards which 2 but I am hoping my intuition will come in and let me know which 2 for sure. Insights appreciated tho.

1 Like

I guess Primal and Temptation look a little lonely in there (although they have some support from Daredevil).

I mean, I think they would actually work perfectly in this stack, but I also think they could be in another stack that had more of a concentrated seduction/sexuality focus. That’s one possible way to go.

One thing’s for sure. This is fun. To try to hold all of the modules in your mind at the same time, and then to imagine how all of these flavors would combine together, and what they might produce and make possible.

3 Likes