Power Khan Corrupt

This makes me feel good and bad at the same time. It’s gonna be painful :upside_down_face:

Thought about this months ago, PM’d Saint about it, and he advised against stacking ST4s.

Lol. Not doing it for feels. Alchemist is the most important module.

2 Likes

Have you already worked through these programs? Or are you starting with a Stage 4 in the subliminal?

My physical custom is built around Emperor Fitness Stage 4. And I have not worked through that program.

My wealth custom is built on Ecstasy of Gold stage 4. And I have worked through all 4 stages of that program.

I’ve done all the stages of Khan. For Alchemist, I’ve done ST1 for about 1-1.5 months, ST2 for a few weeks, and started incorporating ST4 a couple weeks ago. So worked through ST1 but nothing extensive yet for the other stages.

1 Like

Two more to remove!

Update:
Alchemist St4

attachment destroyer

blue skies

carpe diem

daredevil

deus

divine will

i am

lion iv

negativity displacer

omnidimensional

merger of worlds

new beginnings

overdrive

pragya

primal

spiritual reality

stronger

temptation

tyrant

transcendental connection

yggdrasil

I’m already leaning towards which 2 but I am hoping my intuition will come in and let me know which 2 for sure. Insights appreciated tho.

1 Like

I guess Primal and Temptation look a little lonely in there (although they have some support from Daredevil).

I mean, I think they would actually work perfectly in this stack, but I also think they could be in another stack that had more of a concentrated seduction/sexuality focus. That’s one possible way to go.

One thing’s for sure. This is fun. To try to hold all of the modules in your mind at the same time, and then to imagine how all of these flavors would combine together, and what they might produce and make possible.

3 Likes

I’m considering this, but I think the way I may do this is swap Primal for Primal Seduction. I feel like Primal Seduction should encompass the Temptation module as well as Panther which I recently removed. The main focus of this sub isn’t sex/seduction, but I still want this custom to have a sexual flair to it. Plus, I’ve seen users here say that PS would not only help with seduction but also with sales and social ability.

Which leaves me to one more module. Merger of Worlds seemed like the low hanging fruit and I’ve mentally removed it before, but something keeps drawing me back to keeping it. Seems like an amazing fit to this custom.

Brb, running Mind’s Eye. :no_mouth: (not actually tho)
I’m super excited that I’m actually getting closer and closer to finalizing everything.

3 Likes

How does Khan Stage 4+Alchemist Stage 4 effect you/your life/experience/results etc?

I really think this is a mind’s eye thing -people are running flight simulations on their custom designs :joy:

“Mind’s Eye also contains scripting to help you use your visualization abilities to predict the optimal outcome for any situation you experience. You will receive unending inspiration from your subconscious on how to improve upon your situation. You’ll be able to see numerous possibilities in vivid detail and determine what path you should take. This includes developing business ideas, business systems, running fight simulations, etc”

3 Likes

Somehow I have narrowed my modules down to 18 so I can choose two spots.

Alchemist St4
attachment destroyer
blue skies
carpe diem
daredevil
deus
divine will
i am
lion iv
natural winner
negativity displacer
omnidimensional
new beginnings
overdrive
primal seduction
stronger
yggdrasil

I have 4 result enhancers and 1 healing module on my shortlist.

Would like some insight on which 2 I should choose between: ARES, Tyrant, Merger of Worlds, Pragya, Submodel Alpha

All would be incredibly useful in their own ways

I would defently take ARES and one more. :slight_smile:

Why’s that?

I’m just not sure because I feel like ARES and Attachment Destroyer are similar in the sense that they both release/let go of negative emotions, etc. But I know it would still help. What is your experience with ARES like?

Why not add in Mind’s Eye? It’s the perfect adjunct to Alchemist ST4. To then further align the subconscious and conscious I would add the merger of worlds.

1 Like

I already have the Mind’s Eye major program so I may just stack that on top after a month or two. Merger of Worlds seems like a must for me. Submodal Alpha seems so beneficial as well. You’re running Pragya, correct? What have you noticed so far? I’m debating build options. If I go Q, Submodal Alpha. If Terminus, probably Pragya.

Over the weekend, I was still processing and receiving effects even though I didn’t listen on those days. Today’s loop was not as intense, as I was able to listen even while watching informational videos (which I had to avoid last week due to heaviness of sub in first three days). Quick change!

2 Likes

I think I have it:
Alchemist St4
ascension
attachment destroyer
blue skies
carpe diem
deus
divine will
i am
lion iv
natural winner
negativity displacer
omnidimensional
new beginnings
overdrive
primal seduction
stronger
tyrant
yggdrasil
Merger of Worlds

Critique/advise as you please.

AirbenderQ I may call it. The sub to master all the elements.

Pragya may be included in a future sub dedicated to physical/survival/fighting abilities. May add Informaticon to that shortlist as well.

I was set on making this Terminus build, but without Pragya that may or may not happen.

Edit: I will be stacking this with Stark which is why there are no wealth modules and why I replaced DD

Edit edit: I read some forum posts where for some people DD gave them ‘entertainer’ vibes which I have fallen to many times in the past. Then I had an incident happen last weekend with a disrespectful drunk which solidified my swap to Ascension. The day before I said a couple affirmations out loud for me to find the best possible custom combo for my circumstances. Within 1-2 days I slimmed down my custom and then that incident happened. I take it as a sign.

2 Likes

Hey @anon52452268 … i really appreciate your journals. It is very informative. And I have referred back to your journals in case of any doubts.
BTW i am new in the Sub-club and so far its pretty mind boggling.

I just want to know if 3 loops of Khan ST4 - you are referring to

3 rounds of masked
3 rounds of ultrasonic.
Considering one audio file is around 1 hour.

You are dedicating 6 hours into listening.
Of that’s correct.

Best
H

Hey Hadlee, glad to see it was helpful. 1 loop is 1 loop of masked. So 3 loops of Khan would be 3 hours of listening for me and not 6. I don’t run ultrasonic because I have tinnitus and don’t want to make it worse. There’s no need to run both the masked and ultrasonic. Just choose one of the options. Hope that was helpful!

1 Like

So just one would do either masked or ultrasonic right.

I was listening to both :nerd_face: back to back.

No hard and fast rule to listen to both that’s what I understand now.

This whole thing reminds me “Neo” from The Matrix. Overwriting to new programs to upgrade.

Thanks

1 Like