Positive AND powerful inner voice

How do you guys suggest one should use positive and powerful inner coice?
Sth I learned from a course is saying it in your mind as a drill sergeant, loud, powerful and with emotion of power and certainty(all in your mind, maybe sometimes loud when you are alone)
I would like to have your ideas on what sentences should I use.
Honestly this is part of an inner power program for developing inner power and ONE part of it changing the inner voice to that of powerful and positive.
But another thing popped into my mind was: DUDED!
Sub club is giving your subconscious AMAZING inner voices, do you even NEED the conscious inner voice? Cuz the goal of program is to make the positive inner voice a habit.
So please give me your thoughts

I went through a program like that, might even be the same program, the positive inner voice will always help you. After some time it becomes weird to think negatively about things and that’s something that will help you with your subliminal journey as well.

1 Like

Thank you
My main question was: Exactly what sentences should I utter in my mind IYO?

1 Like

Well i personally started with stopping negative self talk. Like whenever i think something negative like “this will never work, i hate this/myself” etc. i just use another louder inner voice to stop that one like “shut up, it will work, I’m good” kinda thing.

1 Like

Hahaha
That was a nice sentence
Thank you
Got ur gist

1 Like

No problem, hope it helps!

1 Like

I’ve found Chosen helpful.

3 Likes

I don’t mean that kind of positive
Primitive positive