PLEASE READ: The Future of Subliminal Club

Count me in. having been an experimenter myself and have at least 10 years of subliminal experience i’m interested in what you have in store on the black forum section especially “RAGNAROK”, and i’m still eager to learn more to maximize my results.

1 Like

This has commonly been misunderstood, it seems. There are no demonic rituals happening there, lol

6 Likes

I do look forward to the Masterclass, Lifechargers & the automation.

3 Likes

Oh lol ! I did not mean it that it is negative but looking back at the post I can see why it would imply such a reaction.

Lol I do know that! I am not trying to paint you all in a negative light (I trust SubClub). I meant it to imply just for the characteristics of devil (just for the cold bloodedness, dominance and relentless self-drive), but I forgot that it would immediately be taken in a negative light due to the term devil.

Facts

hyperchad-subclub

5 Likes

Y’all are masters of hype (and delivering on it). Looking forward to all of this, especially the masterclass. LFG

1 Like

Don’t forget Ascension chamber, been waiting to experience what a lifecharger like that would be like.
I think you guys had an idea or had mention it in Ascension chamber that we would be able at anytime after using the lifecharger for awhile be able to use visualization anyway like at a bar for a boost in whatever the lifecharger was just by thinking.

3 Likes

I hope this is what HERO’s physical shifting turns me into

1 Like

Butterflies in my gut

2 Likes

I am so hyped about the masterclass and the emperor black. But I know I won’t put my hands on the latter anytime soon. So the Masterclass​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I am curious to see how this will play out. If anything, following the recommended pattern has caused me to be on here less and check only in on updates section because I have been busy putting the subliminals into action and getting incredible results.

Yet I would be pretty devastated if putting my energies towards the goals of the subs instead of on the forum would cause me to lose out on experimental products that could take my progress to the next level.

Love the direction this company is going though. Pretty awesome updates.

8 Likes

Please give us a version of Libertine for LIFE-charger… I know android won’t allow on platform.

Emperor Black sounds like what I’ve been trying to accomplish with my current stack. Pure productivity and wealth/opportunity creation in multiple domains, it’s pretty cool to see SubClub making something like this.

2 Likes

Thanks for using your mind’s eye powers to manifest this for us lol

3 Likes

Lmao you’re welcome :joy:

2 Likes

oh, God… :blush:

Edit:

2 Likes

I sort of wish Fire & Saint hadn’t made an announcement and just released or updated what they have planned because it just feels like the criticism and the endless keyboard opinions doesn’t end.

1 Like

A message of and for what? That doesn’t make sense