PLEASE READ: The Future of Subliminal Club

I’m so excited! Thank you for the amazing work you guys do.

SC IS THE BEST :star_struck:

3 Likes

How will you decide who is worthy or unworthy of artesian titles?

2 Likes

i wish i knew about SC sooner. im just at the beginning of my subliminal journey
i def want to take the course and learn all about subliminals

2 Likes

I can’t even begin to describe how pumped I am for this.

And nice to finally make the affiliates public, I’ve been spreading this (and making LOTS of money lol) for a while now. We need to spread the message to help more people.

At the same time it makes total sense to “lock off” the tougher titles from newbies.

It’s in the interest of these people.
From my own journey I can tell, take it easy, gents :smiley:

1 Like

Emperor Black sounds great wgen will it be released.

2 Likes

Only the wizards know. :blush:

2 Likes

Damn, I was already thinking “it is silent for a longer time, what can we expect?” but all that stuff? Do you guys sleep or are you working 25h 8 days a week?

I’d really love to be in the Emperor Black allowed group, but I’m pretty sure my rank is not good enough yet, but I don’t want to spam the forum full just to get ranked up. In my opinion a system of “valuable contributors” to the forum should get upgraded to that kind of subs.

Btw that Emperor Black seems to be a title a lot were asking for. A title about yourself, raising your own status, not caring about romance but building yourself, building your empire without distractions.

Also looking forward to major name embedded, 90% done means then it is possible, but not necessarily put live. Is there any indication about the price? Is it closer to the normal major title (35) or more to the q custom building (around 100 as starting point)?

8 Likes

@Fire and @SaintSovereign the first inovation should be paypal payment for custom sub :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Considering this has never happened, we’re good then!

6 Likes

Too easy for customers to lie and bypass our no return policy for customs. For now, PayPal remains by approval only.

4 Likes

I’m hoping the “additional criteria” includes filtering out people with a history of acting out on the forum. The one thing that could spoil this beautiful concept is a bunch of people behaving obnoxiously from the inevitable recon.

3 Likes

No. Not now, not ever.

The “Black” part of SubClub Black refers to exclusivity, like the American Express Black Card. It does not indicate that a title is negative or has negative connotations.

32 Likes

I’ll talk about it, as I’m a bit irate about this went down and I feel like you’re subtly implying that we completely dropped the ball.

Q-Engineer used our new tool to see if a customer actually ordered the modules they listed on the order. Your order was flagged, as we couldn’t find the licenses for your entire build.

They put the order on hold, as is our policy, and I personally reached out to you to let you know. If you weren’t a long time customer, and I just happened to recognize the name on the order, that order would’ve stayed on hold until you contacted US.

Any time there’s an issue with module licensing, your order is going to be delayed, as it’s not our responsibility to ensure that you actually licensed the modules.

I’m not sure where the breakdown in communication with Support happened after that, but even without us being able to find the licenses, I personally signed off on them just making your custom and figured we’d settle up later (again, because of your history with us).

In the history of Q, this is literally the first time I signed off on this. Q-Engineer started working on the order the moment I asked them too and got it out that day.

You were also PMing me directly rather than going through the ticketing system, which runs the risk of an elongated response time (as stated in our Campfire Policy — PMing me isn’t considered support). Also, you PMed me late Thurs / early Friday, and I responded Monday. I don’t do weekends any longer.

While I’m sure there are processes that could be refined, this entire thing began because of an issue with unlicensed modules.

So, everyone, I’m making this clear: check your past orders to make sure you have licensed the modules for your customs. If you get caught in a spot check, your order will be delayed.

In this situation, I believe it was a misunderstanding / genuine mistake, but some of you are trying to cheat the system. We know all the little tricks. I’ve been shocked at seeing some of the names popping up.

We also see a rise in people putting multiple builds in one order, and buying express service on ONE build, then trying to demand a refund when we build just that particular custom in one day while the others take the standard 3-5 business days.

So, please everyone, with pretty sprinkles on top: double check your order before submitting.

23 Likes

Will be Lifecharger also for iPhone this time? I am long lasting Android user but I wanna buy an iPhone as my next phone to try it out and this is a quite big variable to think about.

2 Likes

Not related to what you were discussing. Just wanna say I didn’t mean to violate the campfire policy or bother you by pmed you. I was afraid that support wouldn’t catch my ticket/issue on time and thought it would be more efficient to communicate with you directly.

1 Like

It’s not a hard rule — you can PM me, just understand that my response times are incredibly long unless you get lucky and just happen to catch me at the right time. In your case, that’s exactly what happened and it was a simple request to fulfill.

5 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Absolutely not. As @SaintSovereign said, it’s about exclusivity. None of that imagery and edginess.

Not yet decided, we are in the talks for it.

Automation must come first, so no indications on price yet.

As @SaintSovereign said, PayPal is approval only.

That’s the point. Those type of people we’ve had that would come in and start trouble, riling people up? They’ll never be approved.

First LIFE-Chargers will likely be a downloadable product like the ones we have right now. Once the LIFE app is ready, we’ll see - but we do want to have both Android and iPhone.

15 Likes

I’m sorry for my post.

I made a mistake ordering my custom but thanks to it I ordered two powerful ones. Thank you for helping me out and for allowing me to get the solace mask for my second custom as I made another mistake licensing a certain module twice and you agreed to fix that this way.

5 Likes

I am eagerly waiting for your Subliminal Masterclass Course.

I feel , I can maximize my Sub results after reading that .

5 Likes