PLEASE READ: Support Center is Live

The soft launch of the new Support Center is LIVE. You can access it at https://support.subliminalclub.com.

By soft launch, we mean that we haven’t removed the existing knowledge bases from the SubClub and Q stores, and you can still use the original ticketing systems on the website. If you want to use the new ticket system, you may.

The new search bar on the Support Center uses a unique indexing technology that allows it to return fast and accurate answers to your questions.

To use the new ticket system, you’ll have to login using your existing credentials. Remember, once you login to one of our sites (SubClub Store, Q Store or Support Center), you’ll now be logged into all of them. If you change your user information or passwords, it’ll be changed across all sites. Note, we don’t know if we’re going to keep this Unified Login system permanently – it’s just a test for now. If it affects site performance too heavily, we may shut it off at any time.

The new ticketing system is MUCH easier to use and pretty much guarantees that we won’t miss any tickets due to email deliverability issues. Whenever a ticket is created, a permanent entry will be created, allowing you to access your support history. We can also see your support history also, making it much easier for us to help you over a prolonged period of time.

We haven’t added any new articles yet. That process will begin sometime this week. The recent death in the SubClub family may delay things a bit (the funeral is later this week), but we’re still plugging away at getting everything done. Feedback on the Support Center is welcome in the “Site Feedback” section. Even if we don’t respond, your feedback will be noted and looked at. We’re just exceptionally busy right now, so please take that in consideration if we don’t respond immediately.

The long-term goal is to create the most comprehensive knowledge base on not only our titles, but subliminals as a whole.

Enjoy!

24 Likes

Congrats, @SaintSovereign, @Fire. This is a big deal especially since you guys have been wanting to improve this part of the subclub system for a long time now. Even a soft launch is a huge step in the right direction.

PS: Also, condolences to the family.

4 Likes

Took a look at the website and clicked a couple of links. It’s very intuitive and informative.

Two thumbs up for the default dark mode lol

4 Likes

Cheers for linking up all three logins!

Makes everything a lot smoother and easier.

5 Likes

Is there a way for us to unify our accounts between the store and the forum. I have two different emails for each.

Should I just change my forum one to match the store one?

Unfortunately, not right now. It’s something we’re looking into though for those who wish to do so. Generally speaking, our customers prefer being anonymous and that’s something we respect.

5 Likes

Yeah, I understand. It has never caused difficulty before but if it streamlines things on Subliminal Club’s end it’s something I’m willing to do :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, we have temporarily turned off the unified login function. It added 20-30 seconds to the checkout process, causing people to believe that their orders weren’t going through. We are searching for an alternate solution. For the time being, we will re-implement the original method, which simply synchronized users across our properties.

3 Likes

Love it.

It looks great and will just get better as new articles are added.

1 Like

NOTE: Please do NOT send multiple tickets for the same issue in an attempt to get a faster response. We are working our way through the queue fairly quickly, and entering multiple tickets throws everything off. Also, please remember that support is closed on Saturday and Sunday, and as such, doesn’t count toward our goal of responding within 1-2 business days.

Also, please refrain from entering multiple tickets, then messaging me and/or tagging RVConsultant. The Support Center is a centralized area where we can keep up with all communications. We’ve had some issues with people entering a ticket, then coming here and PMing me or tagging a moderator and then we completely lose track of what was said, which causes issues on the backend. Please be patient after sending a ticket.

6 Likes

I messaged RV just to ensure my ticket wasn’t lost in the system as I sent a reply to my open ticket on Wednesday morning last week but it hadn’t been responded to. I’m good with being patient and waiting, I just wanted to ensure it wasn’t lost in the system.

I got an email this morning to say the ticket had been closed, but it hasn’t been responded to yet.

Edit: I messaged RV about 6 days (not including the weekend which would have been 8) just to ensure it wasn’t lost.

Second edit: Would you prefer us to open a new ticket if we have new questions - if the previous ticket hadn’t been closed, and close the previous one manually?

2 Likes

If that is directed at me, I apologize for it. Thank you for helping out and making the last minute addition.

1 Like

New ticket, please. We’ve got a system in place that closes tickets automatically after three days if there’s no response. If it closes because we missed the ticket, feel free to reopen it and respond. If it’s a new question, we prefer if you open a new ticket.

Thanks!

4 Likes

No need to apologize as it’s not directed at any one person, haha. We got a ton of duplicates at one time and just decided to address it.

1 Like

My experience with the new support center has been excellent so far.

But is there any alternative to raise an issue relating to an Express custom order? Especially if it falls on a weekend, an issue with a 1-day order can end up taking several days to sort out.

1 Like

The general rule of thumb is that a missed express order is moved within the queue to where it would be if the deadline wasn’t blown, and the express charge refunded once the order enters active processing.

I’m a bit confused about the order these tickets are handled. It’s not by the order they come in?

I have an open ticket from Saturday (relating to a 1 day custom order I haven’t received) which still has a status of New, whereas a ticket I opened yesterday with a question has already been answered.

2 Likes

The only person who can check whether or not the email with your custom was delivered is myself because no one else has access to that kind of information, meaning it may take a bit longer to get a response. If it’s a question or issue that the support staff can handle, they will and the response will be quicker.

3 Likes

We have changed the “ticket closed” email messaging to better reflect the fact that you can reopen the ticket and continue the conversation.

The email subject now reads:
“We think we answered your question: ticket name will be here

The body now says:
Please note that we close tickets for logistical reasons, not to end the conversation. If you feel like your question wasn’t completely answered or you need more information, please feel free to click the button below and ask us for clarification.

9 Likes