PLEASE READ: Qv2 has reached EOL status

It is well-known that acne outbreaks can happen from a rapid increase in testosterone.
Wanted does do the latter, so technically it’s a positive effect.

:blush:

ZP tech had months of research & testing before even the first set of Preview releases. I’m sure the final scripts are ~95% the same as the ones we are using.

If they do hotfix, do not expect something completely different – only a slightly enhanced, smoother experience.

Personally, my sense of overload is much lesser with files released late-Jan/early-Feb onwards (maybe starting with RM). Because I’m using Emperor & Sage right now, I’d like to have those little updates.
My motivation for asking was entirely selfish.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Please don’t condescend to me.

I have never had an acne breakout in my entire life (yes, that includes all of puberty). I never had an acne breakout when I ran Wanted Qv2 for 7 months. I had an acne breakout after 1 loop of WZP that progressively worsened, and there was another user (I forgot who, their experience was on the Wanted ZP main discussion thread) that also spoke about getting a breakout.

Make it make sense. Your results are not my own and I’m not a liar.

1 Like

Also I don’t appreciate all of you ganging up on me because I’m being honest about my experience of Wanted Qv2. This place is a community where we research and find better solutions, but some of you act more like members of a cult, unfortunately.

@Simon

That was definitely my suspicion as well. That’s why I continued to run Wanted even with the breakout because I trusted in the results and the process. (cough @Yazooneh cough)

2 Likes

OK so we now know it wasn’t an allergy its very possible that your test levels went up and brought about the acne. Can you possibly do a blood test for test levels before and after running wanted ? we can then perhaps confirm Simons hypothesis.

Not to sh!t on anyone’s progress or opinions or facts, but I get more and better results on QV2. That’s just the way it is for me.

My inner world is much more solid and stable with QV2. On ZP I get anxious and unstable, it seems like everything I gained from QV2 goes out the window.

For example:
I ran a seduction stack of PS, Wanted, and Libertine all QV2. I couldn’t keep the ladies off of me and they just kept multiplying. Although this got to be kind of a pain in the ass, it was what I wanted.

When I began to run the same titles in ZP, the well almost dried up. I was not the same strong primal seducer who had girls lining up to be with me. I even ran a few off because I got a little too needy with them. Where did this come from? I was the exact opposite while running QV2 and the results were undeniable.

I will move back to ZP titles and run them exclusively in the future however.

4 Likes

@friday i concur with Anako if you believe what you say to be correct please provide empirical evidence.

1 Like

I wish it were that easy but unfortunately, where I’m from getting a blood test/hormone panel is virtually impossible. Trust me, I’ve tried before.

Also I ran WZP in December, I assume that those levels have stabilized since then.

1 Like

Now this experience is quite interesting; here’s a case that would be worth much more dissecting than my own with Wanted.

I understand i know in the UK and places i been to in the balkans they have private clinics where you can get the blood tests done for a small fee.

Some countries you can only have this blood work done through a doctor.

1 Like

Exactly the case here. I’ve even tried the private sector, but to no avail. Only way I could get a hormone panel here is if I exhibit the signs of messed-up hormones.

1 Like

Not sure of the higher worth, but it was quite noticeable and discouraging for me. I was hoping ZP would skyrocket my results but unfortunately my results crashed and burned instead.

It’s like I went from the throne of the king on QV2, and then back to the groveling peasant on ZP. It kinda sucked tbh.

1 Like

I also want to mention that WZP did have excellent effects as well for me, I mentioned one of them here:

1 Like

Every single time we make a huge stride forward, a bunch of people comes out of the woodworks claiming the new technology is suddenly inferior to the last. It never happens at first, though. It’s only when we’re ready to move ahead at light speed.

When Qv2 came out, after months of use, SUDDENLY it was inferior to Qv1 because Qv2 was, get this: TOO POWERFUL.

And now ZP is suddenly weaker than Qv2 (it’s not, under any circumstances).

@Fire and myself have already decided that going forward, we’re never releasing new technology to the public like this. We’re soon going to develop a new research team, recruiting from the public and a research team portal. There, we will drip feed stuff to the community as a whole.

I’m not dealing with another Qv1 vs Qv2 issue. If Qv2 works so much better for you, go back to using it.

11 Likes

I don’t see anyone making that statement.

One example of it:

1 Like

There could be 100 reasons for the breakout and WantedZP is not the likeliest. I don’t have to ask SaintSovereign to known there is nothing in the scripting that would cause that.

But if you wanna believe this to be the case, go ahead. You are only hurting your results.

My impression is that @WildCard is saying that ZP is too strong for him if anything, not weak. Him attesting to feelings of anxiety after using it is the reason why I get that impression.

My suspected reason as to why is because of the style of scripting in ZP, which pushes reality through you, versus Qv2 which gives me more of a ‘brute-force’ impression. I think WildCard’s having issues with ZP because of a lacking foundation, but that’s just my opinion.

4 Likes

Nah man, I’m not saying it is weaker. I just have better experiences with qv2 that’s all. It is what it is. I didn’t mean that ZP sucked, but my experiences comparatively were much different.

4 Likes

Guys we are all different this simply means different scripting ways will be more helpful than others . Please don’t take the words of other forum members as an attack on subliminal club and its founders .

For me personally

Stark zp awesome qv2 sucks
Alchemist zp stage 1 awesome qv2 not good
Regneration and elixer qv2 far superior than zp
Ascended Mogul zp is way better than QV2

WHY IS THIS .
The answer can come solely from @SaintSovereign and @Fire . Because of the way they script the subs .

2 Likes

@bombayduck - it is fine to have issues and give honest feedback but in a thread which discusses end of life of the Qv2 version, there is this debate about which is better and hence such comments obviously leads to the conclusion that a few forum members think ZP isn’t better than the previous version.

If @WildCard or anyone else is having any issue with ZP audios, please ask fellow members in the forum or raise a ticket on how to improve their results.

SaintSovereign, ZP testers and others with excellent results will help out. Else this discussion is pointless as SaintSovereign is trying to convey over and over again and only provides confusion to new members.