PLEASE READ: No More Interjecting of Affirmations in Q Customs via Name Field

We’re getting an influx of people attempting to interject their own affirmations into their Q customs by putting them in the “name” field when ordering. Please note that going forward, any additional words outside of your name will be stripped and repeat offenders will lose access to the platform. Also, remember there are no refunds on Q-customs (and it’s posted all the over the Q website) and having the name field stripped of all extraneous words does not change that policy.

Thanks.

10 Likes

LOL, whut?

I don’t even get how somebody can think this is a good idea… lmao

8 Likes

How?? Stuff like writing “Bob I AM A DOGECOIN BILLIONAIRE” in the name field??

11 Likes

People really try to be smart here huh

2 Likes

Bruh.

I’m weak.

3 Likes

lmaooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL! Nice one.

Share some of those affirmations with the class!

1 Like

That’s too merciful. I’d strip the affirmations and add something like “is a dork” or “thinks he is a duck when the moon is full”. :wink:

3 Likes

Tom(orrow will always be greater than today)

Dave(vill all love me)

Max(-imum power and penis size)

Bill (will always be paid by someone else)

Cat(-astrophes are easily avoided)

10 Likes

Delete the names and let’s have a good laugh all.

I am sure after making it public, nobody will ever put an affirmation as a name :wink:

3 Likes

Matt (-ers of great importance always involve me centrally)

1 Like

My faith in humanity is lost again :pensive:

Yes, exactly. My favorite was “[name] super rich lottery winner,” and since this individual had purchased so many products, we allowed it. Now, things are escalating to people trying to change sexual orientation and the such.

14 Likes

WTFFFFFFFF :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess, what the the person will get, trying to change orientation via subliminal is a “confusion of da highest orda” :rofl:

My goodness! Must admit that is a crooked form of creativity that I didn’t even think about hahaha!

@SaintSovereign - although I must admit that I wondered whether we could input the measurements of the height, weight, “length”, “girth”, etc we wanted to achieve when we add modules like Height Inducer, Fat Burn, Male Enhancement etc.

But yeah, that would be too much I guess. Especially if we incorporate that into Torso, Arms, etc.

Also, I guess having such measurements in our mind (along with action) is enough to guide the customs in the direction we want.

“Simon, who gets custom subliminals for free”

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I told @Sub.Zero that wasn’t possible

4 Likes