PLEASE READ: No More Interjecting of Affirmations in Q Customs via Name Field

Unfortunately there is always someone to fuck things up somehow

2 Likes

“I want affirmations that make me stop telling women (please rate my katana collection) i know this is specific but help me out homie”

2 Likes

I could do that for @Brandon just like that, no mind programming needed :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dear @SaintSovereign,

All I want is Everything.

I’m just looking for unlimited Everything.

I hope you can help.

Actually, I’m irrationally assuming already that you will help. I’m taking it as a silent promise. I’ve already prepared my complaint letter if it takes longer than 3 more days for me to get Everything.

(oh, and it should be Everything as I define it in my own personal terms. I feel like you’ve kind of promised that as well. I didn’t read the descriptions or instructions of the programs, but I just somehow feel that it’s promised in there. And I hold you to that promise with all of the desperation in my heart. Thank you. I blame you. And thank you (but I still blame you). Please reply immediately. You’ve already taken too long.)

(Just to remind you, I’m the one who only wants Everything.)

Thank you.

12 Likes

Hahahahahahaha. It be like this sometimes. :wink:

3 Likes

Agree it makes me sick ! please pass me an empty bucket i am about to puke.

Aw homie making me feel like I’m attractive and WANTED. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You’re hot, man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All jokes aside, from a producer’s perspective, are these people screwing themselves?

You guys ask us to put our names or a nickname we resonate. Perhaps if a person affirms that name for them, similar to how you (possibly, as I haven’t the faintest as to your process) did with Saint Sovereign?

Personally, I’ve never called someone a super rich lotto winner…

2 Likes

Yes, they are. The problem is that these errant affirmations can disrupt the delicate script that @fire created.

6 Likes

saint when you produce a subliminal is it your own voice integrated into it? and youre the one saying the affirmations ?

Thank you, I figured as much. I mean, if there wasn’t an issue, y’all wouldn’t have said anything lol.

I think they are using text to speech software. In the earlier days they use to hire a female actress for the ultima super chargers.

yoooooooooooo so google text to speech is giving me all that power :rofl::rofl::sunglasses::sunglasses:

text to speech is wilding and spiritualty awakened :joy::joy:

The general understanding is SC products are far beyond affirmations, and instead are using questions with some verbal sleight of hand, to have the listener provide their own “affirmations” as responses. Just a guess as I, of course, have no actual knowledge of the scripting.

If I recall correctly, they are using custom AI software to generate the audios.

Although, the mental image of so many people getting amazing results from Amazon Polly repeating “I am a sooper awesome doooood. Yeah BAYBEEEEEE!!! People WANT me!” over and over is hilarious.