PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

Can you be impenetrable and penetrable at the same time?

@James, @Palpatine, @Vesper and anyone else who is interested in this product idea.

Please upvote and add your ideas to this submission in the roadmap:

11 Likes

Just up voted . I would love to run this forever

2 Likes

Please upvote

(credit to @Michel)

Module: Sacred Lamb

There are times where we are selected for unfair treatment by others due to being different in some way, with Sacred Lamb you will discover a deep reservoir of Divine self love, self reassurance, pride and strength that will carry you through this tough period of your life. Sacred Lamb will also develop strategies to protect yourself from negative energies aimed at you, whether that is emotional or spiritual shielding, or practical steps to take to leave scapegoating situations. It will also attract people on your side to lessen the impact of being unfairly isolated.

6 Likes

That’s correct.

Joker ZP

A major program turning you in the most enticing, funny, humorous stand-up comedian that brings laughter and fun wherever he goes…

4 Likes

thanks for not clown zp

1 Like

Wanted physical shifting modules

1 Like

That’s basically Physical Shifter - Sexiness;)

1 Like

There’s a thought school of hypnosis called Laughnosis or laughology I think. There’s also known in Native American people’s this thing called the Heyoka. They are healers and their purpose is to serve their people and you may already be aware, or want to read up on that, in many cultures the medicine people are also heyokas and that’s just how it is for some reason. They do make people laugh as a healing and to open them to the great mystery, the power behind it all, whatever word a culture has for that. So if such a title does arise for that, I’d hope to just add some of that for research purposes or source material.

1 Like

Love this! Since I been listening to DR, I have been You Tubing comedians and admiring the humor and most of all the quickness of mind.

Would love to get in.

Have some cool ideas i have experimented myself.

Feel free to do so. It’s open to all.

Since i am learning various martial arts to complement my style others might want to do the same.

5 Likes

I think Spartan is let’s say warrior aka fighter.

3 Likes

Just because it’s a dream

gotta make it real

6 Likes

Maybe I should’ve listened to true sell before writting that idea of title

I would’ve sold it easier :joy:
I have to admit that it could’ve been better framed

But who doesn’t want to gain the ability to sing as easily as breathing?

5 Likes

I couldn’t care less about singing ability :joy:

3 Likes

Can’t hear ya

Too busy making people’s ear bleeding

:joy::joy::joy:

To help them suffer less make this sub a reality

4 Likes

It’s been awhile, but get your ideas in! Going to sort out the roadmap within the next few days.

9 Likes