PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

I love this… and I hope I made the cut! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You and me both

1 Like

I am 250 posts below the entry rate, but I think of a combination CHOSEN and Mogul like AM would be a fantastic beginner sub and would work great for veterans as well. I would call it The CHOSEN Mogul.

2 Likes

Shogun!

3 Likes

Awesome idea!

One thing that came to me recently that I might as well post here since this is hot and prevalent right now…

I would love the option to not get notifications for “likes”

It would reduce my daily notification count from 9 down to about 3… and it would be more meaningful to get a notification because I’d be able to make it so that every time I get a notification, it’s because a conversation is developing in real time.

Love this portal idea! Would love to apply

You can turn it off in your preferences under “Notifications”.

4 Likes

1 Like

Thank you! Made the change.

EDIT: I actually had to turn it off. I’m inputting a support ticket now… but now that “like” notifications are off, I can’t actually remove the “1” ticker from my notifications bar. It goes away when I open the noti-tab but every time I refresh the tab, it says “1” again, because I’m not able to dismiss the “like” that a user just gave me.

1 Like

Here we go: https://roadmap.subliminalclub.com

We’ve also changed the parameters – as long as you’ve made 500 posts on the forum, you can sign up. Registrations are open. Make sure that you enter your forum username as your “Name” and “Nickname” on the portal. Those who don’t follow this guideline may have their accounts deleted. So, sorry to all those who sent me a PM – you can just go and register when you want.

Again, this is not a complaints board, nor is it a place for conversation. It’s just for ideas. The comments section on each idea is just for discussing the idea itself – no off-topic banter allowed. Let’s keep it clean over there, and leave support and conversation on the forum. You can promote an idea that you want to champion, but within your journal. We don’t want to see a bunch of new threads just for the purposes of promoting an idea. These rules will likely evolve over time. We’re just kinda jumping right in and working it all out as we go along.

9 Likes

Info on how to use. There are currently three categories. Choose the category that fits your idea:

Main Website / Q Store Requests are specifically for website functionality ideas / issues. Product and Module Requests are ideas for new titles, upgrades to existing titles, etc.

Once you click the appropriate board, you’ll get this:

Use the form on the left side to leave your idea.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign I submitted an idea not just because I would like it but also to see if it was done correctly?

Yes, you did it correctly. :wink:

2 Likes

wait, so just to get clarification on something, if I have ANY ideas for a sub (regardless of how it sounds), then i just put it in the Product and Module requests section, for others to vote on and potentially seeing it as a product down the line, right?

also @SaintSovereign I sent you a PM regarding something, I would appreciate it if you can reply to it.

1 Like

Damn, I have only 454 posts as of yet :(.

1 Like

Can you pls add an edit post and delete function for the comment section.

Also it would be nice if one can upvote other comments

This would be very helpful!

So first time, do I use the Log In form, or the Sign Up form?

I tried Login, but got no link in the email. At least 30 min passed already.

Is approval a manual process?

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Use the Sign-up option, but when signing up, be sure to use the same nickname that was used here. They want continuity between the two forums.

4 Likes

I did both.

First sign up then login link. That worked.

2 Likes

5 Likes