PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

Thanks man :+1:

3 Likes

We’re using a third party service for the roadmap. Did you create an account there? Also, there’s a link that allows you to login via password.

4 Likes

Apologies, I’m in thank you, didn’t think I had to sign up 1st :man_facepalming:. Now I can vote :metal:

2 Likes

Please upvote on the roadmap:

Problem Solving Module

A module to help us overcome overthinking or being emotional when faced with any problem we face in our day to day life but instead help us be cool, calm and collected so that we can organize our thoughts and find the best solution to the issue(s) we are facing whether it be a problem of romance, wealth, status, health or anything else.

Finding solutions to our never ending problems is one of the most important skills in life to face the obstacles that are bound to happen in everyday and we need to be prepared for anything and everything.

6 Likes

Freelancer module

Similar to the Job Seeker module, Freelancer helps you get high paid work in freelancing and remote working. Scripting for manifestations through freelancing websites or your office job to be converted to a remote job opportunity so that you can work from anywhere in the world.

6 Likes

Please upvote MONARCH on the roadmap

1 Like

@Lion . Such a MVP :raised_hands: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Stem Cells Generator

1. Scripting in physical healing and physical shifting titles to create stem cells so as to assist in the goals of the product.

2. Stem cells in Paragon Complete will help with physical healing like improving organ health and repairing damaged cells. Stem cells in WANTED will help with improving looks, growing hair etc.

3. Stem cells assist with anti-aging.

4. A module in the Q Store to help the body generate stem cells.

15 Likes

This makes me think something such as
Music Producer product

3 Likes

Here we go with Badass Confidence

3 Likes

Ok. I just entered a similar one myself. If they do a simple focused title like that, I think they should also do Optimism, courage, stoicism, and a bunch of other things.

2 Likes

Could someone add a height and a ME sub. I assume a lot of people want this.

2 Likes

Had added this 2 months back. Please upvote it on the roadmap:

Separate Height increasing and Male Enhancement subliminals

4 Likes

They already said they are gonna release a pure ME title.

2 Likes

What about a sub that its goal is to help you hack online game. F.e. help you find your unique style and marketing both for tinder and ig game, clothes, develop your own texting strategy, make you extremely photogenic and relaxed on camera and also manifest women that want to be taken by you like khan st3 does. Also help you with finding your own style of high value and engaging stories and posts on ig that women respond to. Can someone add this on the roadmap?

1 Like

Ultimate Music X: Unlimited Creativity for Profound Transformative Musical Expression

3 Likes

There is a music producer on the roadmap,
I guess it can be expanded with for all musician. Please upvote it.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

2 Likes

A title like this would be such a hitter, so for all my fellow entertainers out there if you wish to become that one special individual who excites any room and social gathering, leaving that legacy of the greatest entertainer/comedian/speaker who ever lived, go upvote this title now!

add https:// roadmap .subliminalclub.com/boards/main-website-requests/posts/entertainment-and-comedy

Can’t post links here I’m new here but If you like this concept and decide to vote for it, that would be cool

3 Likes

Power Circle
(credit to ouroboros for the idea)

Combining Power Can Corrupt with Inner Circle to manifest powerful friends, lovers and mentors and help us deal with them.

Please upvote:
Power Circle

10 Likes