Main Disc. Thread - Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X

In reality nothing is too far of a stretch when it comes to subs and manifestations… plus on the sub page it says

• Manifest the perfect blend of equipment and software applications, elevating your programming skills to new heights.

So a new laptop for programming would count as equipment

5 Likes

@James looks like I was wrong :sweat_smile:
It does work on what you wanted.

2 Likes

For me it isn’t even about getting paid, it’s about creating projects for myself.

I want to build my own shit, not work for other people to build their dreams.

2 Likes

programming is a science and an art. if you are about to run this title, be ready to become a computer scientist and programming artist. when you become them, be ready to look at CS at something you love more than just thing you will earn money from.

edit: though it doesn’t mean you do not earn money. the title has a scripting for commercial aspect of using your programming skills and SC knowledge.

4 Likes

Theoretically, yes. The scripting is there.

4 Likes

I thank everyone who took part in creating this title. I’m getting better at programming, not just coding, day by day.
If I have a leisure time, I tend to read IT-related articles or watch videos. By that, Index Gate not just enhances my skills, but also enhances my interest in the field.
Just after one loop, the next day, I made an algorithm I could spent hours on making it before IG:UPX, for just FIVE (5) minutes.
Love this title. I really believe it’s going to skyrocket my life. By far, one of the best titles I’ve used ever.

edit: moreover, most of the time I dedicate my mind to creating various algorithmic problems to solve them. I can clearly see Mind Part’s role in these.

10 Likes

I decided this morning that I am going to run this solo for now . I am so grateful to @SaintSovereign @Fire for this

3 Likes

Same here

I listen to a lot extreme metal in general but especially while learning coding. Just remembered this article

2 Likes

How would this mix with Stark and UWX?

Tony Stark and Bruce Banner all in one.

3 Likes

I had some initial results after 3 loops, since I bought this last week.

• I took an pre-test for an SQL class I’m in and scored high in all categories. This is without even studying, I took it blind. I scheduled my final for this weekend. (For context I do have some exposure to SQL from watching the Bro Code MySQL course on YouTube)

• I had been frustrated because there is a huge lack of courses that cover modern C#. Most I have found cover .Net 5 or earlier. It was like my wish had been granted yesterday when I saw a marketing email from a company that teaches coding courses. They launched a brand new C# course that covers old and new C# and has multiple hands on projects to complete. I made a membership on the site and started going through the course.

• I finished a git hub class. The course had a lack of resources to finish the main project. I spent a couple days watching YouTube videos, looking up git hub documents, and checking W3 schools to finish the class. I created a guide for students to use to finish the project by pulling all the resources I used into one place. My mentor at school told me I should become an instructor after I graduate.

13 Likes

Does this sub have “seeker’s discernment” type of scripting?
I intuitively know what material i should consume and i also find good materials way easily.
I’ve also come to understand that if i’m not understanding some material, i should search for the one that I can understand, rather than giving up on studying the topic.

3 Likes

yes. seeking information is a foundational skill of programmers. sometimes people joke kinda “a professional programmer is a professional google search user”

5 Likes

Or reddit

Bro same here am looking into getting a book on c#11 just to bring me up to speed and help me improve before starting some tough game projects

1 Like

What was the company you found for learning C#?

2 Likes

Sorry for silly question, but I’m just curious. How it would affect a person who knows nothing about programming at all?

1 Like

If one doesn’t take action as far as a certain minimum commitment to learning something regularly, I’d imagine reconciliation of some sort.

But it would at least help with a general-purpose learning mindset.

4 Likes

It’s a skill based learning subliminal.

You’re supposed to run it alongside learning programming, not doing that would just cause reconciliation symptoms.

1 Like