PLEASE READ: New Full Time Support Agent Hired

We’re pleased to announced that starting tomorrow, we have hired a full-time support agent to assist and lead the contractors we already use. Our goal is to have all support tickets cleared within one business day. Note: If your question has been answered in depth by someone here on the forum, or within the Support Center, you’ll be redirected to that article / post.

It’ll be a few weeks before they’re completely trained up and ready to run full speed without assistance, so you should expect answers to support questions within 1-3 business days for now, but we’re confident that they’ll be able to learn all of the ropes and provide incredible support very soon!

28 Likes

Does he have access to information behind the scenes (for example the results of your intern private tester group) and the scripts of the titles?

1 Like

Thank you Saint and Fire, this company and it’s strive for excellence is admirable, so happy to be part of this :pray:

2 Likes

Yes. Full access (but bound by some very, very restrictive NDAs and non competes). They’re also on site at the new office with us. That’s why it’s taken such a long time to get a full time support agent. Needed someone we could trust.

6 Likes

You could have hired me lol.

2 Likes

Would’ve had to be in the United States. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Plot twist: the agent is really an A I software, who will learn the all algorithms in a few weeks

1 Like

Time to send some pranks. Gotta haze the fresh blood

1 Like

Woooow, I just got my two support tickets answered in less than 5 hours!

The last time I sent one it took 5 days. That’s what I call an improvement. And on top of that, the quality of the replies were also amazing. Big thank you to the whole team!

Guys send the poor subclub staff some tickets, they clearly have nothing to do :wink:

4 Likes

I always figured you guys worked exclusively from home.

1 Like

I’ll be there. Just let me know when :wink:

1 Like

I think that dealing with the usual questions that come up already is hazing.

(Especially during recon seasons when what half of us need more than an answer may really just be a few pieces of chocolate.)

@SaintSovereign I hope that their previous two jobs before this one were as: 1) a Bartender (preferably on the starship Enterprise), and 2) a Police Negotiator.

Welcome aboard and thank you in advance!!

1 Like

This hits close to home lol

Customer: “How was I supposed to know the app would charge me each month? I did NOT agree to that…”

Meanwhile, there’s a log of the exact date and time and which phone they used to tapped agree

2 Likes

Great news. :thinking: :partying_face:

We did at one point. Now we have a pretty swanky office in a highrise. :wink: We also have the home studio / music studio that I posted pictures of awhile back. We’re actually doing some upgrades to it and will post pics soon.

6 Likes

I know it’s highly unlikely for security/privacy reasons but I, for one, would LOVE to see a brief behind the scenes tour of anything you are willing/able to show. The studio shots were amazing. :+1:

3 Likes