PLEASE READ: Exciting Development

We’re pleased to announce that the Quintessence software platform, our build processes and associated technologies are now patent pending in the United States.

In the past year, we’ve had to endure an infuriating amount of individuals attempting to steal our files and technology for their own profit. This includes a “competitor” who literally purchased all of our products, downloaded the masked files and then made those masked files ultrasonic with the intent of reselling them. Those who were paying attention to the forum yesterday saw someone reporting an individual from (we think) the middle east attempting to resell all of our products under their own branding. They literally took our box art, blurred out our logo and placed it on their website for resale.

As you can imagine, it takes up an incredible amount of time to fight this. @Fire and myself would spend all day, everyday for a week or so, trying to fight off these threats. That’s time away from developing new products and enhancing our technology. In fact, we’ve had conversations about slowing down our development until we could get the proper legal protections in place. That way, our hard work wouldn’t be outright stolen without us having the legal authority to fight back. We’ve also assembled a legal team to help us fight these issues without us having to spend so much time on it ourselves.

Now, we’ll have the legal standing to protect ourselves since companies like Google, Facebook and the such responds much faster to organizations with a valid patent. That means, we can move forward with some remarkable innovations that we’ve simply been sitting on (though, we HAD to tease everyone with Renaissance Man’s new tech and drop Solace).

Looking forward to showing everyone what we have in store. :wink:

47 Likes

This is great news, but doesn’t that mean this technology is no longer a trade secret? That sounds unfortunate to me :frowning:

3 Likes

We have an outstanding legal team and we worked on this project for quite some time. Don’t worry, it’s all taken care of.

4 Likes

Congratulations, I hope you change the game forever and show people what it’s like to use your subconscious as a tool

3 Likes

Wishing the best for you guys moving forward, hope this only builds more momentum for your company

1 Like

Many congratulations ! Looking forward to seeing even more awesome products from Sub Club.

Does this mean Q plus could be dropping in the next few months?

2 Likes

And name-embedding? HOPE SO

1 Like

Guys, guys, Saint and Fire are always doing this to us, just be patient. :slight_smile:
giphy

1 Like

I have been wondering when you’ll be patenting this state-of-the Art, masterpiece of technology, for quite a long while now. But concluded that you wouldn’t want to disclose the technology via a patent.

Umm. Would this mean that the government, even the military could hire your butts for some x-files, men in Black kind of weaponry :no_mouth: :upside_down_face::crazy_face:

And yes, that person is from the Middle East; it’s quite common to plagiarize any and everything around there - no original, novel work going around so no energy to set laws that would encourage technological advancements with all the turbulence of that region :roll_eyes:

All jokes aside. I am happy for you guys, I have to admit that such happiness has an underlying opportunistic attachment to it :smiling_imp: (SC’s height trickles onto the club members as well).

Congratulations and thank you for including us with the developments :tada: :balloon: :balloon:

4 Likes

Patenting ideas is brilliant of you guys. I’ve never heard of any such thing among subliminal producers.

This is also a concern—that SC might disappear due to some government stuff.

Will be interesting to read the patent :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe we can learn something about how to affect change in our own subconsciousness from it!

Oh, boy. Let’s start backing our files up into everything you can grab your hands on. Floppy disks, usbs, cds and tape recorders

1 Like

Congrats SC ! I am bored of these lazy people who are stealing the work of others ! 2 days ago I discovered that one of my papers was copied and pasted in a blog with no aknowledgement for the original author, grrrr ! I will tell them to buy RM and be their own authors/creators :grin:

2 Likes

Hah actually though. I hope SC releases their next big thing before it all goes down. That, and that they’re scripting themselves into manifesting the optimal outcome :smiley:

1 Like

No energy? They’ve got lots of it in the form of oil.

Though they aren’t really encouraging technological advancements.

Ya’ll chill with the conspiracy theories. If the government wanted us to disappear, they wouldn’t need to wait for us to patent a build method, lol.

Not to mention, as someone who has built and tested a lot of subliminals – there are better and more effective weapons. No Manchurian Candidate stuff here.

4 Likes

Subliminal Club is like the Wu-Tang-Clan, ain’t nuttin to fuck wit.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign can we have an official thread to discuss the next big advancements? There was the Q thread and the Ultima thread but both are fairly outdated now…

4 Likes