PLEASE READ: "Everything Comes to Light"

They are set up with the original version of the scripting. The updated, intensified version is in RoS, RoM, GMX and LotS.

5 Likes

Whenever I turn my back new drama pops up :unamused:. I sometimes forget listening to my subs and I don’t miss a thing. As a former christian I used to play the blame game too; refused to take accountability for my actions which made me the victim.

4 Likes

Why would you do that?
Are you going to terminate seduction titles which basically play on people’s emotions?
I personally don’t agree with this approach.
edit: I think SC works by the philosophy of what goes around, comes around. So if you play on people’s emotion such as WANTED, they will also ignore you sometimes. But WANTED also gives you the Total Nonchalance of going with the flow and not get angry.
Now intead of adding this others’ free will to our auras, why not add protective auras for us that when we affect someone with out aura(goes around), we can be protected from someone else’s aura(comes around).
Maybe you like some woman and they are not 100 percent into you, but can’t you turn the tables? It block out a lot of possibilities.

1 Like

This is SO awesome, I can hardly overstate that.

I didn’t know it’s in there but this is absolutely powerful stuff. No wonder your subs work so well, because you don’t waste time on people that are not interested!
(Your company needs this aura too :smiley: )

This also explains why some people just drop scripting that doesn’t align with them (I.e. sexual scripting for a sage or something).

Edited because it doesn’t add to the discussion.

3 Likes

Why would you want to force a woman who is 100% not into you to sleep with you/go on dates?
This is just a recipe for disaster.

There is likely a reason she isn’t into you.

Find someone else.
Listen to your subconscious!

4 Likes

You guys are overthinking things, running away with a single paragraph I wrote to describe the concept at a high level. The majority of you are getting good results. Go look at the RoS thread. Go look at the LotS thread. The concept works and it works well.

13 Likes

Theoretical subliminal user: Hmmm… let me run a program to find a soulmate. Oh, cool. I’ll run Heartsong. A title designed for me to find the absolute love of my life. Wait – what do you mean the script filters out people who has some of the traits I want in a soulmate but aren’t actually my soulmate? I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TURN THE TABLES and make a person who isn’t my soulmate, my soulmate.

Us: Why would you want to turn a person who isn’t your soulmate into a soulmate? Wouldn’t you just want to wait for the program to actually manifest your soulmate?

Theoretical Subliminal User: NO! ITS ABOUT CHOICEXKJKDJKFJDKFJ

Sarcasm aside, of course you can turn the tables. If you’ve got good game and she starts feeling you, she’ll then accept your aura at that point. Auras are dynamic. They shift constantly, depending on your current thoughts. You also aren’t projecting just one aura in a sexual title. You’ve got an aura of authority and status, of sexiness, etc. Just because they won’t respond to one, doesn’t mean they won’t respond to another. If they respond, take action. Then perhaps they’ll respond to all of them.

At the end of the day (and this is for everyone), stop freaking out every time we mention a concept, or we’ll stop talking about the inner workings of the titles. You’ve been using this scripting since Zero Point started and no one had an issue.

23 Likes

Why would you modify subs based on a religious paranoid person opinion?

Many successful , happy users and then 1 or 2 weird persons raise crazy concerns and you start thinking of making subs even more “safe”.

Statistically you will always encounter this kind of people, specially in the subliminal and self help communities

Now think what must be going on in the copycats’ minds.

:rofl:

3 Likes

What if… we have a case of schizophrenia here?

Religious outbursts, Christ/Satan are quite common in schizophrenia symptoms.

Libidous energy, religious themes… Mind control, btw is very similar to Kandinsky–Clérambault syndrome…

And it is a Spring now, right? Psychotic outbursts are quit common in those periods.

Can auras overwhelm your significant other? Like she’ll sometimes mention that I overwhelm her… I overpower her.

Is that normal?

1 Like

That may stem from the difference in the energy level, your intensity.

1 Like

Read that again Alex
I wrote: not 100% in to you.
I did not write: 100% not in to you.
@SaintSovereign If someone is 100% not into you, It’s weird and against masculine virtues to even TRY. However you can be your typical attractive self around her and that’ll MAYBE attract her as @friday said in one of his old journals that he entered a party and he did not have the aura. So he attracted two girls at that night with ACTION.He was on primal.
Now the matter that concerned me was that you said aura is ONE of the examples. @fire explicitly said that escalate in a sexual advance until you hear a firm no from the woman and that is reality, Sometimes you gotta do the bold move so she doesn’t seem indiscriminate.
Heartsong is never a concern, because trying to seduce someone who is not your soulmate basically defies the purpose of the title.
edit: As you know I kinda never used libertine, because it’s not geniune growth and I don’t like that. But even the Alpha titles being ALWAYS on the seduction side and not on the WILL side concerns me. Sometimes you gotta override some other people’s will. Now here you can add scripting for us to not hurt us on a karmic level.
edit2: I love it how saint is patient and calm with us and hate it how he is tolerant of these trolls and negative haters.

This, right here.

2 Likes

I think the point in this thread has been made, starting to see some stupid shit in here so I personally wouldn’t be opposed to the idea of locking this thread up before we start to lose more brain-cells.

6 Likes

Don’t we blame recon here

If you are a rude person that’s just the way it is.

Even the C.I.A tried to control the mind :MK Ultra was a total failure :laughing:

1 Like

[Moderator edit: The quote was edited in the original post, and here It’s edited out. Also thank you for explaining your perspective and giving us insights.]

I get that this is an over-simplification for the purposes of making a joke / seeing the hilarity in things. But be careful about some of the assumptions you make about surface appearances.

In high school I was that guy. Gigantic puss filled pimples, double jointed skills which the kids ended up turning into entertainment (think tying someones shoelaces together with their legs behind their neck and watching them walk on their hands, or walk in the lotus position on your knees). I observed the social game and the ridiculous things kids did to become liked, but rarely participated. Formed close relationships with a few select kids (nerds and basketball enthusiasts), noone would ever want me on their team for sports, girls would send their friends to me as a dare or a joke etc.I would sit and read magazines about Z80 assembly language and these strange things called personal computers.

With higher functioning autism, it isn’t so much any kind of physical disability, but often the result of focusing really intently on certain topics to the exclusion of others, like an intense curiosity about physics or math that is greater than the curiosity to learn how to interact in a social group (especially when that social group is hostile to you). The nerds just had different passions to the popular kids, we would do things which now are considered perfectly natural hobbies or past times, like playing the latest Kings Quest or writing little games in BASIC. Yes we eventually did the things ordinary kids do like break into the old mans liquor cabinet, or get completely hammered at a party, or spend the night dancing at a nightclub. We just did them at a later age because other things in the world were much more attention grabbing.

Often it is those quiet kids with lack of social skills that end up changing the world with their ideas, the challenge is developing both the soft skills and the cerebral capacity at the same time. I mean just look at how awkward Elon Musk can be in the way he talks. He’s improved over time, but back in his youth he probably had his share of times not showering because something more interesting came up :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Yes!

We’ve been missing the real point this whole time. Saint really buried the lead!

The real news here is that

Sub Club has finally cracked the code and made sex addictive!

Think of the limitless possibilities now that people will finally start to be really excited about sex. This is going to change everything from advertising to economics to entertainment.

Wait…

What if we expand the vision and get other animals to be interested in this sex thing too?

Think about it. We could possibly even organize survival and biological reproduction in most of the animal kingdom around it!

This is going to change everything.

Sub Club really is amazing.

:thinking:(I’m trying to decide: is this too sarcastic to post? Or too sarcastic to not post?)

9 Likes

Imagine if we ban sex or allow it only to make babes, what wonderful things we could do for the world with all the sexual energy :slight_smile: