PLEASE READ: Don't Feed the Trolls

I had to check myself from ‘educating’ in response to his YouTube comment lol. But check myself I did!

#Win4Me

3 Likes

That was the hilarious part. When @Fire saw the video, he noted that any reasonable person will read the posts and see a community that just wants to be left alone.

Remember that most of these YouTube subliminal creators are teenagers. I don’t think he realized that I can DMCA that video, and by law, he either has to take the video down or provide me with his real address so that I can file a court order against him.

That DMCA will be filed with YouTube by the end of the week. I’d rather not go this route. It’s your choice, kid. You may think that you’re immune from legal claims since you purport to be in Portugal, but when you signed up for YouTube, you agreed to subject yourself to the copyright laws of the United States (read YouTube’s EULA).

17 Likes

I…I enjoyed this.

1 Like

bahahaha yes… get that fool. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

honestly when I saw his video I was like “wtf it’s not even bad, like…anyone can see how incomprehensible this dude really is, plus everyone act so rational”

I don’t even know if that video is “bad” publicity, it’s just a weird video made by a weird guy
:thinking:

Well with my last sentence I can understand now why one would like to shut it down ahahahaha

3 Likes
1 Like

In Soviet Russia…

The subliminals complain about the trolls.

4 Likes

I know this is an old post I am replying to buttt… yes I am new and I know I haven’t done my Intro yet… in any case, @SaintSovereign left you a message on Reddit too if you get a chance to see it… yeah I came across that video too and welp thanks to that video and your response from yesterday, I am nowhere :wink: with a purchased copy of AM and EMP…

tho it will be tough to follow the usage guidelines, since I’ve always seen the reqs to use a sub for as many hrs as possible for at least a month, I’ve a habit of running a sub-track on repeat through the night and I see ZP guidelines say to run once a day every other day!?!? oh that will be tough but i will manage, so far what I have realized that this community is a lot more supportive.

4 Likes

Welcome @BrainDance! Great subliminal purchasea.

1 Like

Thank you Lion, ooo lets consider this my odd intro, LOL also another redditor who had jumped into the convo gave me great detail and I was happy that he and Saint jumped in because I’ve used ultrasonic before so I know this isn’t any BS. and I was taken aback with the other replies. :wink: I am still sifting through the forums but want to know if there are any sub that can be applied to kids? mostly for self confidence and study, respect and so on

1 Like

Limitless can be used by under 18. Other than that, all other titles are for over 18.

EDIT: it’s a general rule to not talk about other subliminal maker"s products since the forum is to review SubClub audios and journaling the use of the subliminals made here.

2 Likes

Welcome!

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it already but yes please follow the recommanded pattern

Really important…

Else have a great journey
If you start slowly you’ll never want anything else like subliminal tool I swear :wink:

2 Likes

I felt a decent amount of choking last night after listening to AM and EMP only once before bed… but then again I was solid awake til 330am… but that could be due to the 4 cups of coffee that day, but definitely felt odd choking after listening

It will be hard to change to this pattern but I think it will work better rather focus so much on when to and how long the sub has run and if it is running in the night I need to give it a single run every other day it should get easy…

2 Likes

yup, understood. will keep that in mind.

1 Like

After 2 - 3 weeks you should get accustomed to that pattern of once every other day and the ‘’ ego’’ need to play it more will subside because you’ ll already be getting results anyway

You’ll see

Just make sure to make a personnal journal or on the forum if you feel cool sharing about it

1 Like

a personal journal is something I want to do but I suck at it hard, I can definitely notice the changes when they come, I mean I know myself and I can see when behaviors appear in me that normally do not.

I’m glad that I’ll be able to somewhat overcome any blockages. but I will start making little notes, that would help a lot also to solidify my mindset.

Okay I think I should stop here :smiley: this is not the right post for this convo lol I appreciate everyone the warm welcome! I just cannot believe I was not aware of this community before

1 Like

Hahahaha.

You aren’t the only one. You’ll see that this is a reoccurring conversation here. We shocked the market with our 15 minute, once a day format and now it’s hard to break the habit of listening for hours at the time. Trust us, don’t overexpose. And make sure you’re downloading the ones labeled “ZP” for the low listening format. The Qv2 (our past tech) is still available for a limited time, but we’ll be going to pure Zero Point soon.

Either way, welcome. I think you’ll find this community much more supportive than that other.

12 Likes

I feel the same way!:sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

@BrainDance,

Journaling doesn’t have to be hard. If it’s exhausting and you don’t have time, simply write down cliff-notes in your real life journal, and then at the end of the week look back and put it all together, even better if its on the forum so that everyone can chime in (and gives us more information on how to better our products). It is better if you journal fully, but this is also good.

I believe you’ll find this community much more knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and mature. We strive every day to make it so. From what I’ve heard from @SaintSovereign, you’ll fit right in.

Welcome.

8 Likes

oh, def I’ve already seen how you guys operate, given that drama on reddit. seeing the professionalism from Saint and you speak enough volume

3 Likes