PLEASE READ: Don't Feed the Trolls

Take a look at this video: [removed, now that enough community members have seen it. We’ll describe it — someone came here, asked an inflammatory question, then proceeded to record your annoyed responses and claim that the forum is toxic and we’re scammers.]

This is why we tell you not to feed the trolls.

This individual came here with the SOLE intention of starting trouble. He posted an inflammatory message, waited for people to post, then began recording the responses.

There are thousands of posts on this forum, with 99.9% of them full of helpful, positive posts, and this individual ignored all of that just to post a “hit” against us. All of us. Not just @Fire and myself, but also everyone here. He’s trying to paint you as “toxic,” and for what? This is the epitome of “haters,” people who exist solely to destroy something someone else has built. Now hear this: if someone like this DID manage to take this company down, we’ll still end up successful. We have a number of companies wanting to purchase / license the technology – some of which are offering enough for us to kick our feet up and live good for quite some time. It’s you all that’ll miss out, all because someone decided to attack us because we didn’t back down to their tantrums and threats.

He’s also lying – his email address is available on his profile page and we used that to search our customer database. No hits. No record of him ever purchasing anything from the main store or the Q store. Those files he’s claimed to analyze are not from us. Analyzing our ultrasonic files are quite easy – you can use an app like Frequensee, and you’ll clearly see the audio peaking in the ultrasonic range.

You’re going to see a lot of people popping up out of nowhere, making wild claims and pretending to have advanced knowledge about our titles or diminishing what we’ve created. We’ve seen people claiming that we’re doing basic things to the script and calling it new technology. Alright, I offer you a challenge then: make a 15 minute subliminal that performs better than Zero Point. Go for it. As we always say, we’re always welcome to new challenges.

Listen: what they’re doing is a known gambit. They make these negative claims, get a bunch of people to parrot the claim, hoping we’ll break down and prove that we’re not lying. The goal is to get us to talk about the inner workings of the sub enough for them to gleam what we’re doing and copy us. Note, we didn’t have this problem until Zero Point arrived. Didn’t happen during Qv2 or any other technology era. As soon as Zero Point became popular, here comes the haters. Don’t fall for it.

Going forward, please do not interact with those who are clearly here just to start trouble. I’m adjusting the auto mod to hide posts that are flagged by the community quicker. @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher, please close these types of threads upon sight.

32 Likes

LOL. Am watching the video. The guy made some of us forum members famous too (cause no press is bad press :grin:).

The guy has zero subscribers too. Even if he eventually gets more people to view his content, people will be curious and investigate for themselves to find the truth about SubClub.

Granted, there are many who believe in lies but I trust the quality of SubClub products to speak for themselves.

Haters gonna hate but next time I won’t feed the troll even my usual dose of tasteful “food for thought”. Will straight up report and move on.

By the way, I think I have heard of a certain Filipe in the subliminal world. Think he makes (or at least used to make) youtube subliminals.

8 Likes

Yes, we’ve identified the YouTube subliminal community as the main perpetrators of these hits. Zero Point is changing the game so much that it’s REALLY drawing out those with a financial interest in seeing us fall.

Only problem is, you’re going to have a hard time fighting a company that isn’t basing their decisions on what will make us the most money. We could lose a ton of sales and still keep on expanding, as we truly have a passion for this industry.

19 Likes

I thank the Universe that SaintSovereign, Fire and SubClub exists.

No better subliminal maker. With unbeatable prices and free upgrades! I don’t think anyone can come close to SubClub tech. Especially with Zero Point, the competition is left in the dust.

17 Likes

:+1:t2:

(plus a few more characters…)

4 Likes

I didn’t feed them back then, and I’m not feeding them free views this time either.

Saint is too generous.

:joy:

7 Likes

liked the music

rest was boring

5 Likes

Based on his editing skills I don’t think you guys have anything to worry about. Extremely boring.

@Budewr’s first comment on the thread made me laugh because I remember seeing that. Even after being translated it barely made sense. I initially thought he was mocking the OP. :joy:

2 Likes

Bro
Why should not we report him?

That’s the worst video I’ve seen haha

Man what a sorry soul. Like, I genuinely feel for him.

Still, it’s not gonna work.

But generally you are right, never feed the trolls!

Also I am in the process of countering this with proper videos about SC :sunglasses:

5 Likes

okay. I just tried to actually watch it this time.

It feels kind of sad. And (guiltily), a little funny.

The way the music is fading out and there’s only the lonely piano theme playing as he’s reading “Your account has been cancelled.”

It achieves pathos.

I’m not sure that’s what he was going for.

But if you click on the channel, you’ll see that this is the only video that this person has published.

This is the plot structure that comes to me.

Guy is lonely and sees attractive girl.

Guy follows girl down street, catcalling.

Girl, ignoring guy, arrives at destination, a cafe, and enters.

Guy tries to follow girl inside to continue catcalling and discovers that he is locked out of cafe and is not permitted to enter.

Guy, still lonely, watches girl happily interact with friends through window. A single tear falls from his eye. (Weirdly, lonely piano theme seems to be coming from nowhere.)

music fades, Guy looks into distance and stands with newfound purpose.

Guy, now at home, learns to make first YouTube video.

So, maybe it’s a story of purpose and hope.

Possible Titles:

"A Troll Is Born"?

"ACCOUNT SUSPENDED: Dark Troll Rising"?

Troll, Interrupted”?

Anyway, other than its obvious intention, none of the actual details in the video seem particularly bad to me.

I wish him well.

But I wish sub club and the subliminal users even better.

13 Likes

Same old story. If these guys used their skills to do honest work providing an honest service or product they’d make money and help to create a better world. I guess we all have our roles, do you choose and contribute to the potential of humanity or do you bring it down? Such a question unfortunately doesn’t matter to those who bring it down. But they can’t stop humanity from reaching higher.

3 Likes

I have a better hobby anyway:

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

hahhaha,

its was in Spanish or something

2 Likes

What did i miss?

Edit: i’ve just seen the video.

1 Like

They’re probably listening to limitless ZP to have better ideas to trick subclub
Gotta watchout because subclub is upgrading their own ennemies lol :joy:

1 Like

Just reposting because it’s so true
I’d write the same thing over and over again

There is this reserve of gratefullness in me that isn’t emptying itself fast enough
In the other hand I’m giving my wallet content to them sooo… I think it speaks for itself :rofl:

4 Likes

I had to check myself from ‘educating’ in response to his YouTube comment lol. But check myself I did!

#Win4Me

3 Likes

That was the hilarious part. When @Fire saw the video, he noted that any reasonable person will read the posts and see a community that just wants to be left alone.

Remember that most of these YouTube subliminal creators are teenagers. I don’t think he realized that I can DMCA that video, and by law, he either has to take the video down or provide me with his real address so that I can file a court order against him.

That DMCA will be filed with YouTube by the end of the week. I’d rather not go this route. It’s your choice, kid. You may think that you’re immune from legal claims since you purport to be in Portugal, but when you signed up for YouTube, you agreed to subject yourself to the copyright laws of the United States (read YouTube’s EULA).

17 Likes