Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Just wanna report a small mistake on a Limit destroyer page. There is saying

" Similarities/Differences: You might ask – what is the difference between ‘Dragon Reborn’ and titles such as Regeneration, Rebirth, and Elixir? The difference is in the approach. Each has a specific way of healing you and helping you let go of trauma… and each method can and should be used. Limit Destroyer focuses specifically on limitations and any similar belief, trauma or thought pattern that limits you in any way."

I guess there should be Limit Destroyer instead of DR :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would submit that as a support ticket for feedback.

4 Likes

also the the beginning before/above the description section theres a typo:

“destroying, dissolving and removing any and all internalized limitations, including those you may even know existed.

in the copy in the description section its says the same thing but correctly
“destroying, dissolving and removing any and all internalized limitations, including those you didn’t even know existed.

4 Likes

Just to add, I was trying to offer empathy in a situation in which I have no details, or knowledge of. I thanked you for your post because it was a timely reminder for me to practice empathy and understanding, to be patient with others and to be the better person whenever you can.

Ultimately we all trust Saint and Fire’s judgement as they know and understand the situation more intimately than I or any outsider ever could. That should definitely be stressed.

No need, it’s a global issue more than anything. The impact of the attention economy and separation from reality via digital means has drastically altered the conscious of so many, and it’s only getting worse with time. I’d like to think that their very presence in this community is an acknowledgement of that problem, and their attempt to heal it whether consciously or indirectly.

6 Likes

Perfectly said, my friend👌. I love people who can empathise and introspect in situations like this. After all, the best we can do is to improve ourselves and help others no matter what happens and that comes from having such qualities.

5 Likes

Dont feed the trolls.

5 Likes

Please do not extend any energy on individuals who are ban evading.

5 Likes

I don’t understand causing headaches or drama for other people. Seems like a lot unnecessary work

1 Like

Mushrooms thrive on horseshit best. :rofl:

1 Like

It was only a headache until I decided to spend no energy on these individuals. Now, it only takes a second to ban and delete.

Ah, what an exquisite day it is today.

19 Likes

Hahaha! Peace be with you, Saint :pray:

7 Likes

Is it possible for a user to get more recon from microloops than full loops? I think a user reported this, and I think I also have this. On mini/microloops I kinda have recon and tiredness for long long days. On full loops on the other hand, recon hits massively sometimes and after that I’m kinda good to go. The manifestation starts after like 8 days(taking the snowball effect of other sessions into account. And by manifestations I mean taking women’s number…

1 Like

It all depends on the user. If full loops work better, go for it. If not, go with micro loops.

3 Likes

Waddup saint,

You’ve made any progress on your game lately?

1 Like

Any ETA on the masterclass? I’m dying for it.

1 Like

Yes. The issue is that I keep getting ideas and building out new prototypes, rofl. I’ve started over multiple times and even changed genres. The current prototype / build is vastly different than what I started with, but it’s a lot more interesting.

6 Likes

You’ll have to ask @Fire. He’s handling this from start to finish.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign any updates on Legacy of Spartan?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire (please see above)

I think he’s too busy to answer :sweat_smile: