Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Is it possible for a user to get more recon from microloops than full loops? I think a user reported this, and I think I also have this. On mini/microloops I kinda have recon and tiredness for long long days. On full loops on the other hand, recon hits massively sometimes and after that I’m kinda good to go. The manifestation starts after like 8 days(taking the snowball effect of other sessions into account. And by manifestations I mean taking women’s number…

1 Like

It all depends on the user. If full loops work better, go for it. If not, go with micro loops.

3 Likes

Waddup saint,

You’ve made any progress on your game lately?

1 Like

Any ETA on the masterclass? I’m dying for it.

1 Like

Yes. The issue is that I keep getting ideas and building out new prototypes, rofl. I’ve started over multiple times and even changed genres. The current prototype / build is vastly different than what I started with, but it’s a lot more interesting.

6 Likes

You’ll have to ask @Fire. He’s handling this from start to finish.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign any updates on Legacy of Spartan?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire (please see above)

I think he’s too busy to answer :sweat_smile:

First draft GMX script complete. Very solid draft, may not need many more changes. Going to give my eyes a break, take a second look, but we’re getting close to being able to launch.

14 Likes

Today or tomorrow. It’s pretty much done.

5 Likes

are you forking this game off of gmx ? :star_struck:

GMX by itself = T1_Faker_2022_Split_2

GMX + Emperor = NA_Tyler1_2019_AS

4 Likes

GMX vs GMX + Emperor Fitness

1 Like

Not sure what you mean? We’ve rewritten it from scratch. Incredible script. I want to run it myself, rofl.

3 Likes

my bad bro i thought you were talking about our virtual world when is game are ready? have you made any progress on the game ? is there open forum for the game ? iwould like to contribute bro

What about the ETA on The commander remake? Does it have HoM vibe leadership?

What kind of juicy upgrades we talking here?

Well, the script is longer than RoS. Putting the final version through Q now. I added a module that will allow you to automatically intuit cheaters and how to beat them even if they’re cheating (or using cheap tactics).

12 Likes

Makes me wish I were a gamer so I could try it haha.
If a non-gamer ran it but didn’t “take action” by playing actual games, would that just lead to recon? or just no discernable effect?

4 Likes