Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Probably increases in strategic thinking, reflexes, etc. All the things in the script, just generalized. We removed the “business” aspect of the script so that we could hyper focus on skills. For those who want to build a career out of their gaming life, GMX synergizes with all the wealth subs.

12 Likes

If you need testers, I know a guy.

4 Likes

I can’t wait man :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Are you dropping the LoL variant at the same time as well?

Maybe you’re familiar with this book:

anyhow I’m sharing it since I believe this approach would suit the subliminal industry perfectly. Basically, it’s using narrative where the customer is the hero of the story your brand tells.

2 Likes

Naw. But this version will be more than capable of handling it.

4 Likes

Yo I’m hoping for the release to be soon today :heart_eyes:

@Ingress @GoldenTiger if it’s out within the next few hours, then hop on league, cause I’ll test it out with Yasuo :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I’ll join you.

1 Like

Are we still getting the genre specific GMX’s still?

Seems like if GMX Original is good enough then I suppose gamers can use that for any game…?

1 Like

Yep.

That was the goal. The purpose for the game specific titles is that it allows us to go into the fine nuances of every game and include scripting unique to that title. The example I used earlier was my guilty pleasure, Paladins vs. Overwatch. While they are both “hero shooters,” the gameplay itself is extremely different, to the point that I just got rocked over and over in Overwatch. Ended up uninstalling.

4 Likes

Yes, this was required reading at the place I used to work at, lol. Had to buy it then:

It’s a good book (though it serves as a funnel into expensive seminars), but we’ve been doing this from the start, long before I heard of this concept. From the start, we’ve deliberately “made the story” focus on our customers, their journeys and the product themselves rather than us. That’s why we stay out of the spotlight, refuse to serve as mentors and the such.

12 Likes

GMX on the way in a bit. Incredible script, can’t wait to see how people perform.

9 Likes

GMX is out. Next up, releasing Sanguine: The Elixir. It’s been done for awhile, just need to finish the copy. Then, we’ll move into RoB and other initiatives. :wink:

20 Likes

Legacy of the Spartan :slight_smile: ?

5 Likes

Nice!!!

Cant wait to read the objectives for RoB.

Ive also noticed the new title is called GMX3… should we expect Sex Mastery X3? :astonished:

5 Likes

I would imagine so, eventually. :wink:

11 Likes

Is this subconscious flow and inherent human talent or sth you created?
Like dk big athletes have this ability or is it something new?

Inherent human talent. You just have to nurture the ability.

5 Likes

Thank you

Sanguine: The Elixir coming by tomorrow night.

16 Likes

@James :blush:

3 Likes