PLEASE READ: Changes are coming to the Q-Store

Got some exciting news – we’re very close to FINALLY launching the full automation project. What this means is, the Q software will automatically pull and build your orders, freeing up A LOT of time. Q-Engineer will still monitor everything daily, ensuring that orders are built and delivered properly. Just won’t have to do as many manual adjustments and the such.

Now, this does change the way you’ll place your orders, since everyone tends to enter their module list a bit differently and we want to ensure your orders aren’t buggered. Going forward, you’ll no longer need to write out a module list on the build options page. Instead, you’ll add the modules you want to include in the build to your cart and the system will automatically parse the order and build it.

To make this easier, we’ve created a nice interface that will list all of the modules you’ve licensed in the past and you can simply hit the “Add to Cart” button, then fill out the remaining questions on the “Build Options” page, like name, strength / build type, etc. Trust us, it’s a MUCH easier process. Not only that, but being able to see all of your licensed modules on one page will enhance your ability to build an effective custom, since you won’t have to open 50x tabs. We’re still working on the interface, but here’s an EARLY version of it to illustrate what I’m saying:

Notice that Carpe Diem Ascended and Alchemist ST1 Core have a price of $0.00. This is because I’ve already licensed them in this demo account. Dominion, however, has not been licensed, so it still shows the module price.

That being said, ONLY include modules you haven’t licensed if you want to include it in your build. Once we launch the system, you’ll need to split LICENSING modules and BUILDING a title into two separate purchases. Most of you do this anyway, so it’s not an issue. But, I do see orders coming in where people will license and build in the same order, but not include those newly licensed modules.

Also, you will need to limit your builds to ONE per order. What I mean by this is, we sometimes get a single order with three different builds in it. That was fine when we had a human analyzing each order. When Q goes automatic, if you want to build multiple customs at one time, you’ll have to just submit three separate orders. This will keep everything clean and tidy in Q and in your account.

And yes, we have failsafes in place if something goes wrong with your order. We’ve got multiple machines running Quintessence. If your order fails, or some kind of emergency pops up, Q-Prime will shift that order to one of the other machines and Q-Engineer will manually build the order. Don’t be alarmed if your order goes “On Hold.” You’ll still get it on time and if there’s an issue, we’ll reach out to you.

I know that was a lot to take in, so feel free to ask questions. Trust me, though – this is a HUGE milestone for Q and the company. This will allow us to add lots of features within the next few months, like name embedded major titles, name embedded Ultimas, and multiple mask selection – which we’re already working on and you’re going to LOVE what @Fire’s doing in the lab. In fact, the functionality for different masks was finished quite some time ago, we’re just sourcing, recording and editing some incredible masks.

And then. It opens the door for Project HERO and what will be – without exaggeration – the most incredible development in the subliminal industry (if we can pull it off, and we’re going to move hell and high water to do so).

Questions, comments, concerns? Post 'em here.

33 Likes

Sounds very clear. Will keep eyes open for it.

2 Likes

Congrats, @SaintSovereign and @Fire for the Q Store developments. I especially appreciate that we can now just select the modules instead of copy pasting them. Have been wanting that since the Q Store opened

Very much looking forward to Project Hero and Renaissance Man (have a feeling that RM will be an Emperor title similar to Medici since the House of Medici did fund a lot of Renaissance Artists)

5 Likes

:smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Amazing news! sounds like a huge progress which will yield lots of new exciting stuff.

any rough estimate on when name embedded will be available?

What doors were closed before, that our HERO had to break through? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yatta!

3 Likes

Q Plus and Ultima Plus?

2 Likes

Sounds so organised .
U fact I always wishes it was like that
Choose modules , built method , if module is new cart will charge , if it’s already licensed cart will show value as nil , that way I don’t have to flip and check which modules I own .

please,could you add a check box functionality next to the items in the cart ?cuz ,sometimes I put items in the cart for later purchase ,other times for immediate purchase…that way I could put all the items I want in the cart and still make a proper narrower purchase…

1 Like

Is there going to a function where we can name the custom title we are building insted of it coming out with the order number?
@SaintSovereign

5 Likes

Any idea on when HERO and Ultima Plus will drop?

(Still very much occupied with RICH & Paragon, but I would like to upgrade the stack with Q when HERO & U+ are here.)

2 Likes

These changes are very welcomed thanks

Not sure what else project hero can add ?. The existing Q library seems to have every module available which allows you to create a hero product.

So jumping to my next question which cores and modules would you include if you were going to build your own hero custom ? . I guess before answering that each of us needs to understand what hero or project hero means.

2 Likes

Will this lead eventually to a reduction of the building price itself? For example with Ultima.

1 Like

Not knowing what’s exactly in Project HERO is kinda the point. (That in conjunction with the perfectly working hype machine of SubClub.)

I’m very intrigued by my Paragon results.(Health and fitness are getting tangible better pretty much everyday.) It’s the strongest and most effective sub for bodily improvement I came across so far. So I would like to experiment more with physical improvement subs (health overall, rejuvenation, muscle up a little), but I also don’t have the money to buy a Q now and build a follow-up in 1-2 months, to then put in a Ultima+ (B) Core & maybe HERO.

But as wrote before, right now I’m fully occupied with RICH and Paragon, a little wait is probably even good. A rough roadmap would be nice.

2 Likes

Overall I suspect Project HERO will be the next step for physical shifts, probably revisiting themes already found in the other subs but much stronger.

If you go for the Superhero aspect, some kind of focus/obsession with a specific ability & training it would be interesting. (like UItimate Writer, but freely chosen.)

3 Likes

If there are advancements in physical changes in project hero i will buy it.

2 Likes

Project hero might be linked to some new tech :wink: maybe we are talking rapid transformation!

2 Likes