PLEASE READ: Changes are coming to the Q-Store

Can’t wait for emperor fitness project hero.

1 Like

I appreciate the example you are giving to make it more understandable. Is there a way you can make this process mistake proof? That is license first, then chuck in cart for the build. Perhaps if someone tries to chuck an unlicensed module into the build cart, a warning comes up with instructions, maybe even a “click here” to purchase button? I mean make it so simple, I could do it if I was on my second pint of the night.

Sound like another failsafe to add.

:trophy::champagne::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Another idea.

A search box so I can find a specific module.

Search box is already there. The other features you mentioned may be rolled out in a future update.

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning this. Perhaps I need to be more specific. I don’t see a search box at the Q store.

3 Likes

Thank you for being so specific!

Should I wait until the new system, as it currently still looks the same in build title, to order a custom or does it not matter?

Congrats guys, this seems like a game changer!

Hallo @SaintSovereign
Is it possible to create under “my account” an new section with “my modules”
And an option to copy multiple modules in the " my modules" section into the build section.
So it is very easy to build a new custom

1 Like

I want to make sure I understand your idea.

The idea would be to click on a tab or button that says “my modules” and then a list would be displayed of all the modules you have licensed? Is that correct?

2 Likes

something like this?

1 Like

Thank you for that concrete visual example!

English not being a phonetic language, some of us might be worried if the name is being picked up accurately in terms of the desired pronunciation. It would be great if customers are able to specify the pronunciation in writing in some way, verify the result, and then have it included in the custom.

Question for @Fire and @SaintSovereign please see above.

Is there an approx ETA for automatic name embedded main titles? I was gonna buy Alchemist but if that’s weeks away I’ll wait, if it’s months away I’ll buy it and get started.

Also will we be able to get free name embedded updates of titles we already own or will we need to purchase them again for name embed versions? Thank you

Here:smiley:

Yes Bro that’s correct :grin:

These changes have to be rolled out in stages, y’all. For now, there will be a new link somewhere in the site that will show you the modules you’ve licensed. You’ll hit “Add to Cart” on the ones you want in the build, click Build Options, fill out the form as usual (except you’ll no longer fill out which modules you want included) and pay. That’s it. It’s not complicated at all, and it’s a huge workflow upgrade than the current method.

6 Likes

Not in the near future.