Yes

That’s what I’m saying

4 Likes

Penis is bigger and stronger

Been on semen retention for a month and a half

Endurance is godlike, I can stay hard all day

Horniness is extremely strong

3 Likes

One more update, being overly told that I’m extremely attractive facially is getting stronger, I got told that multiple times today

6 Likes

Hi @Yazooneh. I have really enjoyed your journal…very inspirational.

2 Likes

Great to hear! Any changes to height and bone structure??

Do you use the solace version for the physical shifting custom?

@Rusty1 I don’t

A quick update even though I’d like to write an essay of things about my journey I’ll say I finally hit 78 clean kg, lost a lot of fat on the way I’m probably about 12% now as I have a better estimate of how to measure my body fat percentage with my eyeballs

I have overall an insanely aesthetic look and I know I promised pictures and I’ll deliver but once I hit a spot the abs are there

The cuts and proportions along with the symmetry of hitting all the smaller muscles and everything in between

I spent the last month obsessing with knowledge regarding aesthetics and therefore have switched my regime from a bro split to a push pull legs

My posture and overall Aesthetics are becoming noticeable insane

People constantly comment on how manly my face looks it’s becoming very noticeable the amount of attention I get for it, keep in mind facial shifting and mewing are hard at work

I hang every day and those interested in penis and height gains must wait cuz I want to stay detached from results until I can measure something amazing

4 Likes

Besides Facial Morphing, what other modules do you believe are contributing to that?

1 Like

sexiness shifter definitely.
asps head because my entire skull is getting aligned in a really charming way

4 Likes

What is interesting is that you dont talk about your results with Khan though through your posts, I can definitely read that you carry yourself in a more mature way (for lack of better words).

1 Like

Thank you brother, the khan results are just as powerful for me, but to describe the results in a way that does justice takes too much effort

3 Likes

Just read this whole journal again. Absolutely loved it!

I see you added Inner Circle to Khan, I am thinking about the same. However, it seems like Inner Circle might already be quite present in Khan:

How was Khan + Inner Circle vs Khan solo for you? Any differences? Would you recommend stacking those in a custom?

2 Likes

No, not very noticeable but it did manifest some people, however it takes a good deal of open pathways

1 Like

So you would not per se recommend stacking these two?

Knowing subs by now from my experience it probably did a lot but from a conscious standpoint I wouldn’t run it unless I have tons of pathways

3 Likes