plainLD’s journal

I will updating my journal on a weekly basis, in groups of 7 days like this one

Beyond limitless ultima

Primal seduction: iron throne

Ascension q

Libertine ultima

Rebirth ultima

Day 1:

I managed to run all the subs apart from rebirth. I’m not going to hold myself to anything because it’s first day. No changes.

Day 2:

Didn’t listen .

Day 3:

Listened to the whole playlist. No visible effects although I’m not expecting anything at this point in time.

Day 4:

I decided I want to become a renaissance man. I want to do everything and be exceptional at it. I don’t really care for education or anything, but something in me is saying to become the most perfect human being i can be. I feel like I can touch anything and become a master of whatever it may be. It feels like I’ve been given a glimpse to the multiple dimensions of the universe, and though this is not the first time I’ve felt this way , im not letting this feeling go away easily this time. I want to become a poet, a writer, an artist, play multiple instruments, speak multiple languages and more. Im slowing detaching from old habits, I feel disconnected from my lifestyle. I have lots of thoughts running through my head but I won’t put down everything. This may or may not be the effects of the subs I’m currently listening to ( not just subclub) , but I’ll give the benefit of the doubt that it’s sub club working in conjunction with my current playlist. My mind is telling me to meditate, so that is what I’m going to do now. I feel aware, very aware…

Day 5:

Didn’t manage to listen today😅. Sunday’s are always busy for me so this might as well be my rest day. I added some daily stretches now for my personal health.

Day 6:

I played all the subs today. I have more energy than usual, I feel like I can do a whole bunch of stuff today. Got finished with it pretty early compared to before.

I’ve replaced a personal sub I was using with beyond limitless ultima. You could say that this is a dense playlist, but I plan on sticking with this for a long, long time and I want it to have the main topics I want during the whole process, even if the affirmations take longer to ‘absorb’.

I only just found out I can play multiple subclub audios at once. I’ll be able to cut down from 5 hours to 2/3 now.

Day 7:

I listened to all the subs. Didn’t feel different today

3 Likes

How are you doing this?

If you mean that you are playing one program at the exact same time as another program, this has been discouraged by @SaintSovereign or @Fire

If I said anything that may have indicated this is an effective idea, I apologize.

1 Like

Hello @Yules. Are you a first time user? I feel like I have seen your name in the forums before

If you are, try to start with a lighter stack (and play the tracks one after the other like @RVconsultant has suggested instead of playing tracks together)

You can do something like this:

Month 1: Rebirth Ultima
Month 2: Beyond Limitless Ultima + Ascension
Month 3: Beyond Limitless Ultima + Libertine Ultima + Ascension + Primal Seduction: Iron Throne

2 Likes

Thank you for explaining this @Lion

2 Likes

@RVconsultant - I can absolutely understand the Need for Speed haha. We want to get results fast (by overlaying tracks and overstacking). I have tried it before but the only thing which ends up happening is the time’s gone and “game over” lol

3 Likes

It seems like I’ll take have to take your advice with this recommendation. I have some important exams next year, but this format should work for me. I’m always looking out for some advice, so thanks!

2 Likes

Month 1 Day 8:

I’ve been advised by some nice people on the forum to format my playlist another way, and it aligns with my goals, so this is what I’ll do. I’ll be playing just rebirth ultima until the end of this month, and document the daily effects as I listen. I played just ‘rebirth’ as recommended, but for now no changes( as expected ) .

Month 1 Day 9:

I listened for one loop today. Don’t feel any different, but I’m watching my actions. Maybe in a week or so I’ll try two loops a day of rebirth.

Month 1 Day 10:

I listened today. I’ve been watching my actions and my behavioural patterns more often and realising what I dislike and what needs to be improved upon. I also meditated today for around 15 minutes, using Gregorian chants and it didn’t even feel longer than 5. I’m a beginner in meditation so I see this as a big step forward for myself, I just need to make this a habit. It’s a slow path to becoming a renaissance man right now, but 5 , 10 years from now I’ll be glad I did what I did.

Month 1 Day 11:

I listened today , not feeling any particular changes but I’m not seeking out anything as well. Thinking of trying 2 loops a few of the days next week . I meditated again today, although it didn’t feel like yesterday it’s a good habit being developed regardless.

Month 1 Day 12:

I listened once today. Thinking of trying two loops of rebirth tomorrow and seeing how I feel after.

Month 1 Day 13:

Didn’t listen today

Month 1 Day 14:

I listened today. I dont feel different, although I don’t know if I’m meant to as it’s a rebirth sub.

2 Likes

Try listening to some music on youtube that you used to listen to and see if the memories and feelings are the same on a particular song…?
Report back

1 Like

I tried this earlier today and yesterday as well .at the beginning of this year I would’ve been vibing to this song singing word for word happy as can be, but now I just think what was I interested in in terms of music taste. I said th words in my head, but the exciting feeling just wasn’t there anymore. A lot has happened these past 12 monthsFor me so that could be a major factor, but I’ll attribute some of these changes I felt towards a song I used to play daily to rebirth Ultima. I still like my music but I like the songs with a good flow and appreciate the actual lyrics and the art as a total instead of rappers rapping aggressively and sending death threats on a beat

1 Like

The same thing is happening with your beliefs. Rebirth is reframing them you will only feel a difference when you encounter a situation that uses a particular belief.
Also remember to take breaks. Ultima is super focused and really potent.

2 Likes

I will :slight_smile: . I usually take 2 days off a week even if I mean to or not

1 Like

Month 1 Day 15:

Didn’t listen

Month 1 Day 16:

I listened today.

I was recommended to try listening to a song that I’m familiar with and see what my feelings and thoughts were. This is what I recorded down ‘I tried this earlier today and yesterday as well .at the beginning of this year I would’ve been vining to this song singing word for word happy as can be, but now I just think what was I interested in in terms of music taste. I said th words in my head, but the exciting feeling just wasn’t there anymore. A lot has happened these past 12 monthsFor me so that could be a major factor, but I’ll attribute some of these changes I felt towards a song I used to play daily to rebirth Ultima. I still like my music but I like the songs with a good flow and appreciate the actual lyrics and the art as a total instead of rappers rapping aggressively and sending death threats on a beat’

Month 1 Day 17:

I’ve made a decision to add true social to this months play in addition to rebirth Ultima. A conversation with my friends opened my eyes to how I’ve been letting my teenage years slip from my hands by being so focused on the future, and I need to live in the now instead of preparing for the future. I never thought I would learn something from these stupid friends of mine but we learn lessons at the most unexpected times. So for that reason I’m going to take advantage of true social to build up my social capabilities and I’ll do some personal work to build up my eq( emotional quote) and my social skills to make my life easier. I didn’t listen to anything today, but I’m not stressed as I think I’m pretty ‘reborn’. I’ll get back on track tomorrow💪🏾

Month 1 Day 18:

I listened to rebirth and true social today. I felt more alive when I played true social. Looking forward to what else I feel.

Month 1 Day 19:

I listened to both. Didn’t feel different, but I’ve decided to start revising for my next mock exams , so maybe I’ve become more productive? Although I’m listening to something else that helps with productivity so it’s probably that. I realised I should have been past day 21 by now and i missed out a couple days but no biggie .

Month 1 Day 20:

I didn’t listen to any of them today. I’ve been feeling calm and at peace especially around 3/4 pm, maybe cause school drained all my energy. Heading off to sleep early today.

Month 1 Day 21:

I listened to both. Didn’t feel much.

Month 1 Day 22:

Played both today. Rn it’s pretty early so I might be able to do 2 loops of each, ill update later if I did or not. Didn’t end going a second round but it’s all good.

1 Like

Hey @Yules

Thats Limitless.:sunglasses:

You doing fine so far. Try not to add too many subs to your stack. The smaller the stack the faster the results. Just remember that Ultima is really strong and energy demanding so that maybe causing you that drained feeling. I suggest you do ultimas every other day.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just planning to listen to these two for the rest of this month . I’ll try playing rebirth one day and true social another day and see the effects

1 Like

Drink lots of water and take electrolytes ocassionally and eat well balanced diet.:blush:

Month 1 Day 23:

I listened to rebirth twice today, I’ll probably do the same with true social tomorrow as well .

Month 1 Day 24:

I listened to true social twice today, was going to go three times but I thought It would be too much.

Month 1 Day 25:

I listened to rebirth once today.

Month 1 Day 26:

I listened to true social once today, nothing crazy.

Month 1 Day 27:

I didn’t listen today, chose not to as I was feeling lethargic today.

Month 1 Day 28:

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:! It’s almost the end of this month before I switch over to ascension and beyond limitless. I want to keep true social on for the next month as well and I don’t think it’ll be bad. I listened to true social twice today .

Month 1 Day 29:

One more day left! I listened to rebirth once today.

Month 1 Day 30:

It’s my birthday today. This is the last day for this group of audios from sub club. I’ll be using true social today then I’ll be using ascension and beyond limitless Ultima. I’m excited. I listened to true social once.

Happy birthday! :champagne: Here’s to another year of growth!

1 Like

preciate it man

Month 2 Day 1:

I listened to ascension once today.

Month 2 Day 2:

I listened to both beyond limitless Ultima and true social once today.

Month 2 Day 3:

I listened to ascension once today.

Month 2 Day 4:

I didn’t listen to any of them today. Been feeling more motivated though, yesterday I had a reality check that put me in the right frame of mind. Got something big in two weeks and I need to fix up my mental state to prepare for it.

Month 2 Day 5:

I listened to ascension once. Something in me has been less motivated to continue my schedule of revision and listening to subs, but I say it’s down to my Brain not being adjusted to my new daily routine. I heard it’s 90 days to create a lifestyle, so I got one more month before my brain should be fully adapted to this, I expect that’s when the true results will come as I’ll be more attuned to what I’m ‘consuming’.

Month 2 Day 6:

I listened to beyond limitless and true social today. Life is stressful man, I was feeling kinda depressed today with all the stress about school. I just want to do what I need and get out of all things holding me back as soon as possible.

Month 2 Day 7:

I listened to ascension once today. I been down recently, I’ve been meditating to cope but it’s a short term remedy. I feel like I need to do some shadow work, and bring out all my deep seated problems, but I just can’t find anything that can trigger it to come to the surface so I can deal with it.

Have you looked at Dragon Reborn?