plainLD’s journal

I haven’t heard of this. What’s it about?

You can read about Dragon Reborn at the main shop…

It’s only the most powerful healing subliminal in the world! :smiley:

Month 2 Day 8:

I didn’t listen again tonight.

Month 2 Day 9:

I listened to ascension once today.

Month 2 Day 10:

I listened to beyond limitless and true social once each today.

Month 2 Day 11:

I listened to ascension once today. I think I’m mostly out of my negative emotion period I have a few days ago. I’ve started to realise that my family is pretty toxic, and that toxic energy is running off on me as well. I still have to put up with it until I’m 18 so not much I can do.

Month 2 Day 12:

I didn’t listen to anything today. My entries have been pretty short recently but it’s whatever. We’re in another lockdown in uk so there’s not much to talk about in my experiences with other people.

Month 2 Day 13:

I listened to ascension once. It seems I’m subconsciously taking breaks on days that I’m not listening to ascension, maybe because my mind thinks it’s more effort to listen to two subs instead of one.

Month 2 Day 14:

I listened to beyond limitless and true social once each today. I feel very motivated, went through some shit earlier today, but I’m going to turn my bad luck around. I know too much to let something continue affecting me when I have the cure in my fingertips.

Month 2 Day 15:

I listened to ascension once today, feeling pretty alright, nothing special. I hate that I have no real interaction with others to see how I’ve changed but it’s good at the same time because I have more time to focus on myself.

Month 2 Day 16:

I listened to rebirth and true social once today. Not feeling anything in particular.

Month 2 Day 17:

I listened to ascension once today. Feeling motivated to manifest my goals, the lockdown is tryna get to me but I won’t let it.

Month 2 Day 18:

I listened to beyond limitless and true social once today. Starting a 60 work out program now as I’ve lost muscle mass and strength doing nothing this lockdown. Might start running again depending on my mood .

Month 2 Day 19:

I listened to ascension once today. Started a 60 day body weight program to get back in shape while in quarantine. I also stopped eating bs food, tryna be as healthy as possible.

Month 2 Day 20:

I decided to take a break today.

Month 2 Day 21:

I listened to ascension once today. Coming up on 3 months already, I didn’t think time would move this fast. My self improvement journey is going good, finding new ways to better myself each day and I’m challenging myself to do new things all the time.

1 Like