PizzaShaman’s journal - Ongoing

Yeppers! The standard, imho.

I believe there is a global indoor rowing marathon in May. I’d like to do that if possible.
It’s really just a simple effective workout. One turn lead to another and now I’m rowing 3 days a week. I’m glad I found the viking music that one day!

This I find funny, as it was your write up of RotNW that got me thinking in that direction; giving PN a try.

I gotta say I’m thankful for it though. I am pleased to see how my wife responds to that auric change; I had been feeling despondent as it seemed nothing I tried to change would get her to respond the way I thought I wanted. I didn’t think I had any sort of energetic effect on her. It wasn’t until Bossman SaintSovereign posted about what to look for that, in conjunction with my own observations, that I realized I was affecting her. Most gratifying and reassuring!

It’s likely a real good thing that I didn’t have my current awareness level of energy and these…(fucking awesome!!) subs when I was a young man. What meager discipline I possess now was completely absent then, and I’d likely have a bunch of kids to random women.

4 Likes

1/31 Morning Time!

Short one today!
1.5 min PN
30 sec TWTP

Guess I’m on that PN train for the time being, until the wife lets me off.

Seriously having a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

:pizza: :pray:t2:

3 Likes

OK cool! Good luck with the training :four_leaf_clover:

Regarding Nectar, that day was nuts, but I have no proper outlet for it right now. Glad it helped you (help me :laughing:) These auras are the real deal…

This is a crazy good result. I’m sure the sex is great but I’d imagine it’s been a huge psychological win. :fist:t5: Bravo

1 Like

I ordered a row machine yesterday.
Is it possible to get an athletic body with rowing alone?

1 Like

Short answer: No.

Longer answer:
Diet is a big part of an athletic body, I think.
You may be asking the wrong person as I don’t consider these love handles athletic!

I started rowing at the end of this past August, and with chilling out a bit on my carbs, some intermittent fasting, and sub usage I am down 50 pounds. I still have a ways to go.

I am hopeful that I can achieve that athletic look within a couple years with rowing and a good diet.

My arms are looking good now though. Got forearm veins popping, and a bicep vein that shows up like the eight sides of the Great Pyramid. (visible with the proper angles and lighting). Definition in my thighs for the first time in my life too. Apparently there are multiple muscles in there!

I could likely benefit from some weight training for my chest, as it’s not really hit with the rower. All things in due time.

I hope this helps ya!

3 Likes

2/2 Morning Time!

45 seconds TWTP
1:45 min PN

Perhaps at some point I should consider looking into finding a sub that provides an aura of peace and calm, for I can surely tell that my listens of TWTP are affecting things at my job. Maybe not quite directly connected, I suppose, but I am seeing things differently; all these little power games being played out amongst the management staff. As I am seeing things more clearly now, I am responding differently as well, leading to change. My perception could just be the general rise in tension and stress that most everyone is feeling.

Anywho, had this thought: Knowing my aura is strong and influential, how do I best use that for all? I can see how PN works and whom it hits, but would a different auric vibe provide more hits or results? What could I be influencing with an aura of calm and peace right now?

Maybe that reads a bit jumbled. Bit of a headache after the listen. I can see the possibilities of exuding calm at my work, and I wanna give it a try. Just gotta figure out how to do so.

:pizza: :pray:t2:

2 Likes

This cannot be overstated! Definitely worth a try for dead bedrooms!

I nearly swore PN off yesterday morning. Too much sex lately! Can’t believe it.

:eyes: Nearly…

4 Likes

Thanks this helps, i will add a push up workout on top

1 Like

Just ordered a tangzhuang to wear for DnD night. lulz

2 Likes
You know you wanna

The monk felt a need to turn within, an internal itch that needed scratched. He eyed a tree at the edge of the campsite. No different really from any other, save the trunk was covered with smooth bark and the few knots that were apparent didn’t start until 6 feet up. A couple comfortable looking roots stuck out of the ground at the base of this tree, looking perfect for a tree-side meditation. It seemed as though the tree was here just for his use at this moment. He honored this gift from the universe by going and sitting at the base of this tree, crossing his legs under him as he did so. Resting his hands on his knees, he reclined against the trunk and closed his eyes, retreating within.
Image
He cleared his mind, banishing all to the Inner Flame. In the empty Void however, that itch remained. He poked and prodded at it in that inner space, hoping some interaction with the sensation would allow him to banish it. It did not vanish, rather it grew; a nub now within his mind, a distinct presence in his mental space.

He pinched at this Nub with mental digits, almost anxious to get it and pull it directly into his Inner Flame. He felt his mind grasp hold of whatever this was and inhaled deeply, pulling fresh air into his lungs as he energetically inhaled Chi from the tree. As he exhaled, he started “pulling” on the Nub, hoping the change in energy flow from breathing would assist in popping this irritant out.

The Nub came free as though pulling a bath plug, and purple energy filled his mindspace. His Inner Flame became encircled with a crackling ring of violet lightning, and he felt the energy, his energy, extending beyond the confines of his brain and mind.

Image

His awareness grew, and he opened his eyes and looked about the camp. Everyone seemed to be going about their business as normal; no immediate reaction to any change in himself, at least. A quick check within revealed that same scene, a purple ring around his Inner Flame. What did it mean?

A new sensation was growing within him, a feeling of an energetic mental connection being opened. A sort of “channel” opened in his mind space, and its pale blue nimbus hung there, awaiting interaction. The monk ignored this new object and instead concentrated on the purple energy, attempting to …feel it. Know it. It was in his mind, and the monk’s mind is under his control.

Some time passed. He attempted various mental manipulations of this purple energy; none had proven successful. “What else…”

He sighed and relaxed, and on the end of his exhale…an explosion in his mind space! With a bright violet flash, the purple lightning surrounding his Inner Flame suddenly shrank and merged with the fire, and in its place a Purple Flame now burned!?

Another change, simultaneously: Knowledge, delivered from the Universe. The proverbial Flash of Understanding.

He had, by messing with that mental itch and pulling out that Nub, awakened an ability to communicate mentally. He could speak, with his mind, into the mind of anyone in sight nearby. The “opened channel” hanging there silently indicated that someone “in range” could speak back to him!

“Amazing!”, the monk thought. “Who could it be? Merric perhaps? There could have been more damage done to the dwarf by that bite than we know. Or perhaps it’s T. Feanoth? I wouldn’t put it past that wizard to have that trick up his sleeve!”

He relaxed his mind and body and simply rest against the tree. This was a lot to take in, and while full knowledge was great, full assimilation would take a few more minutes! The monk breathed slow and easy, as he had all the time he needed.

Gotta credit my HeroWork custom bloom for being able to whip up this rp. I hit level 8 with my monk and decided to take the Telepathic feat. I wrote this to explain it, and for fun. Minor editing from what I submitted to my group.

2 Likes

3 of 3 workouts for the week!

4th workout using lower strokes/stronger pulls.

Broke 7k.in 30min for only the 2nd time, and 105 meters from being a PR.

Hell yeah brother!

4 Likes

2/5 Morning Time!

1.5 min Generator ← I’m about to start adding 30 seconds a week until recon, and go from there.

Not sure what else I want to listen to today. Kinda PN’d out. It’s fun, but I depleted myself waaaay too much last week.

Hmm. Maybe a shade different this week.

30 seconds WBDLM custom.

Had a great DnD session last night. Finally made it to a city, got to buy and sell some cool items, and ended the night with knocking out our group’s rogue because this lycan transformation was not controlled. Then we tucked him in bed.

Typing some RP for the week, as my monk wants to scout about at nighttime to gather some intel. Could be risky, but I picked up an invisibility potion, so between that and the other options at my disposal i’m taking the chance.

My tangzhuang was a bit tight. I’m still like …20ish lbs from that being ok, maybe a bit more. It’s all good though, as I found one I like better anyways:

Wife thinks it’s weird that I want to get this stuff to wear for Dungeons and Dragons. I don’t care.

2 Likes

2/7 Morning Time!

It’s a listening day. Currently trying to determine how much of what.

Good thing I got this journal to look back and see what I’ve had going on! haha

1 minute TWTP --Recon from this makes me a real treat to deal with at work. :smiley: I’ve gotten pissed off enough to just refuse to interact with people on an energetic level. Apparently its off-putting! Anywho, the reason for the slow increase in listening time!

I gotta say that this is the first subliminal that I’ve listened to that contains any sort of Emperor style scripting. I was very curious when it was just PCC; spent a few evenings here and there wondering about working it into my stack. It was the update that did it for me, gave me the prompt to get it. Much like with DR:LD, now that I think about it.

I am enjoying TWTP so far. I am giving thought to putting it together with HERO in a custom. I had previously asked Bossman Saint Sovereign about HERO and PCC, and he said they would jive. I would think it would extend to this updated version as well, though perhaps an inquiry here wouldn’t hurt. I see potential in a custom with those two cores providing me with great benefit in the future.

1 min WBDLM -I really enjoy the conversational scripting here (WB), and the aura. Might be having some overlap with PN aura wise.

I saw the info on MYSTERIES last night. I’m feeling a bit hype at the updates coming! My wife is listening to Love Bomb currently, and while it’s helping her out a lot (her stack is LB and S:tE) I think she’d enjoy the NSE. I know I do.

I’ll have to get Generator rebuilt when RoM is updated, but I don’t really care about that cost. It’s working pretty good for me at the moment. I’m also excited for the Alchemist update! Might be a good time then, when it hits, to give ST4 a go.

Our DnD group’s paladin stopped by my work station yesterday to let me know he ordered a shoulder pauldron to wear for our sessions. :+1:

:pizza: :pray:t2:

Note: Both my wife and I are noticing an increasing amount of thoughts coming to manifest in reality. You know, thinking about something, moving on, short while later There it is! She remains surprised; I presume it’s because I am powerful.

2 Likes


Late night mango curry chicken!

I’ve been eating a lot of curry lately. Delicious!

2 Likes

Records!

PR on 4k. ----16:28!! 30+ seconds off!!
PR on 30 min row---- 7245 meters +125 meters!!!

2 of 3 for the week!!

3 Likes

The new one fits!

3 Likes

2/9 Morning Time!

Lots of incoming thoughts this morning.

  • Multiple revelations on how I operate! Stuff I suppose I always kinda knew? But today, weaved together in glorious comprehension and recognition!

  • How I can better handle speaking with larger groups. I do best one on one, and tend to clam up with each additional participant. An idea just floated in my head that I could do better if my energy were higher.

  • Why ‘everyone hates gingers’!

An interesting thought stream so far. Revelation of Mind in Terminus is fucking awesome!

Man. Even more ‘answers’ as I type this up.

  • Why exactly HERO/TWTP would work for me.

I am glad that I followed my hunch and have found my manifestation custom in Generator!


Time to get the listening sorted out for today.
Well, for lack of time to spend on the decision part, I shall replicate Wednesday listening.

1 min WBDLM
1 min TWTP

Should be fun for the weekend off! haha

:pizza: :pray:t2:

3 Likes

More thoughts tonight. I feel more.
Hmm
Hard to put into words. More online? I have expanded? Both but not quite right as well.

Oddly, while I listened to my custom today and should be interested, I’m not in the mood for sex tonight.

1 Like

I think this goes along the lines of beliefs like “Why are blondes considered stupid” and “Why are Indians considered low value”. They are just stereotypes and false societal programming we need to overcome.

Got a funny thought when I saw this. If you make a Seduction custom, you can call it DeGenerate or DeGenerator lol.

2 Likes

Note to self: Realized this morning that RoM, TWTP, and WB make for an interesting combination.

2 Likes