PizzaShaman’s journal - Ongoing

1/10 Morning Time!

3 min Alch 3
3 min EWTP

Real short one this morning; I spent too much time figuring out a phone problem!

This from RoM came through quite strong yesterday, as I spent about half my shift in a discussion with Gymfather regarding my beliefs and faith. We don’t quite agree on things, but we were able to have a good exchange of ideas.

Yeah dude!

:pizza: :pray:t2:

2 Likes

1/12 Morning Time!

3 min Generator
3 min E:WTP

Four years ago today, upon arriving home from work, I was informed by my wife of her distasteful actions. It was a rough night. I even made a FBook post at the time!

Today, an oddity: Sitting down for my morning constitutional, FBook shared that memorial shit post with me. I felt nothing when I read it while the memory was refreshed. Awesome!

:pizza: :pray:t2:

2 Likes

1/14

Notes!

From Day 7 of the Masterclass:

Taking Action – Ideas To Get You Going

When you start listening to a subliminal you already have at least a vague understanding that you desire to improve yourself.

Consider your goals, write them down into your journal so you know them and contemplate them.

Think – what actions will help you get closer and closer to achieving your goal?

This is important, as taking action is an integral part of the process of achieving incredible results.

To get you started, here are some actions you can take depending on what type of subliminal you are running. If you are running a stack, you’ll do best to combine/do the actions of both.

Status/Alpha/Social

Be aware of and act upon opportunities to boost your status.
Utilize body language to your advantage.
Dress well.
Notice your own behavior with others and modify it to be more authoritative.
Take more calculated risks.
Build your discipline.
Develop your voice.
Work on your dominance/authoritativeness directly.
Be more social and build your social circle – be unafraid to meet others.
Help others meet other people.

Romance/Seduction

Get onto dating apps and start messaging.
Be active – go out, meet and talk with your potential romantic partners.
Ensure you look your best.
Read up on romance and its intricacies (but do not replace action with reading).
Monitor any mistakes you make and fix them.

Wealth

Make the most out of opportunities that present themselves to you.
Utilize all the resources you have, including time.
Think deeply and out of the box for ideas.
Start the side-business you’ve been thinking of (or a main business!).
Accept the gifts that you are given.
Read wealth-building books and utilize the advice given there.
Optimize your life and your work.

Spirituality

Research deeply the different traditions that exist and try some of their practices.
Develop your own daily spiritual practice and constantly improve it (and do not miss it!).
Build your connection with your religion/spiritual beliefs.
Follow the spiritual guidance provided in your religion/spiritual practices.
Work out your inner world through removing negative emotions that hold you back.
Look into your family’s history.

Health/Fitness

Build out or find a well-research workout regime and follow it.
Do not miss workout days.
Keep your nutrition top notch.
Research nutrition and supplements – utilize them to the maximum.
Visit your doctor and follow his directions well.
Rest when needed, do not force yourself when sick/injured.
Research ways to help any sickness/injuries and have your doctor weigh in.
Get plenty of sleep.

Safety/Fighting

Workout – both your muscle and cardio.
Train your technique as much as possible.
Have experts help you take your technique to the next level – listen to your coach!
Avoid suspicious individuals – listen to your gut.
Avoid bad neighborhoods, do the research beforehand.
If legal, carry a weapon and know how to use it.

Productivity/Intelligence/Creativity/Skills

Try out different interval productivity schedules such as the Pomodoro technique.
Look into supplementation and nootropics.
Make you are pushing yourself to sit down and study/be productive/practice without distraction.
Let your inhibitions go when you need to be creative – let your creativity flow.
Create an environment where you can enter into the flow zone easily without distractions.
Measure your intelligence and make sure you are utilizing it through learning new things such as a new language.
Explore different ways to improve your skills and abilities – utilize them.
Find mentors.

Inner Healing

Be kind to yourself and mindful of your inner state – rest when needed.
Limit your exposure to others when in heavy reconciliation and try not to react to any slights that you might perceive.
Take action in the direction of where the healing is taking you – if you notice you are healing many wealth-related beliefs, then take action towards building wealth.
Meditate and notice your inner states and emotions – feel them and let them go.
Get enough sleep and rest.
Eat well.
3 Likes

Boom! It just showed up! The physical copy!

My oldest daughter picked it up. I had mentioned it to her.

Subs working fast!

2 Likes

1/15

3 min Generator

Not bad for a few weeks off!

3 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

1/17 Morning Time!

3 Min E:WTP

  • I’m setting aside Alchemist for now. I noticed that the day after my Stage 3 listens, I would get massive “energy” headaches. This is a new development this run. I surmise that I was listening to too much before, and scripting was getting lost in the queue somewhere. This year’s listening started after a 2 week washout and my initial listening day being Alchemist stage 3 only. Yeah buddy. With the knowledge of …maybe not exactly where, but in what direction it would take me, I want to prioritize my mental bandwidth differently. At least for now. It also frees up a slot in the stack, and with tomorrow’s HYPEDADDY event, an open spot is most welcome!

  • Generator is strong. Terminus Baby! I feel an odd tiredness in my head towards the end of my listening day and a bit of the day after. It should get a bit better soon. How I felt this week after listening was much better than last week’s experience. My diet is better when I am back to work, with easier access to fruit, veg, and protein, and that will help things as well.

  • Work is a great vibe check. With so many face to face interactions every day, it’s easy to see what I’m putting out, aura wise. I noticed in December at one point that I could “feel” some sex scripting enter my aura, that awareness granted, I think, by ALCH3, and the whole episode coming 2 days after a WB/BDLM custom listen. Anyways, now the major information contributor to my aura is Emperor: The Will to Power. It’s a very different feel. I had roughly half as much conversation with students as normal yesterday. I felt like they didn’t want to bother me, which was fine. Interactions with coworkers feel different. Can’t quite put my finger on it.

  • An odd inspiration: I’ve been working on a few different curry pizzas. I was out this past weekend and hit up a new Tikka spot, and damn it was delicious. Next couple days I tried out some curry sauce chicken pizzas at home. Today we got Tikka Masala for lunch, so I’m going to demo the concept for my coworkers. Hopefully the lunch entree is good on it’s own and I don’t need a coworker to doctor it up for my pizza. Get some fine diced chicken in there and it’s over! :pizza:

  • :slight_smile: My wife is working on self love and feeling better, so her stack is Love Bomb and Sanguine: The Elixir.

2 Likes


This week while listening to Generator I envisioned 3 completed rows or workouts. 2 outta 3 done!

This was not a record setter, but I got laid this morning and still worked out. :grin:

2 Likes

I have had some Tikka pizzas here in India. I think Dominoes made a version for the Indian franchise. I quite liked it.

Am sure yours would be awesome, PizzaShaman!

2 Likes

It was a hit with my coworkers. We had some masala on deck for the lunch entree. The seasoning was correct but it was missing that certain something. I got Gymfather to doctor up a portion for me. I took a bite afterwards and he had nailed it. Delicious! I told him his real name must be Pardeep, the masala tasted so good!

So I took that good masala and made good pizza. I ate a slice myself. :slight_smile:

Yeah dude.

2 Likes

Haha brilliant!Literally!

2 Likes

Late night thoughts

Had to type this down for some reason. Compelled!

an interesting feeling thought

how i think the subs work to move things >>>>>

once they are loaded in the queue and you start processing the scripting, that information will be constantly fed to or running by the reticular activating system, where habits and beliefs are reinforced, and which is always looking for reinforcement from the environment for confirmation of beliefs. Since changing your beliefs changes your reality, and the scripting load What beliefs you Want reinforced into the RAS, your mind will be on the constant lookout to move its recorded or set beliefs in the direction of the sub/your stack/your choice!

my father did not do a lot of the dad stuff with me. i should not let that, or my feelings about that, get in the way or affect my relationship with my son.

hmm. is this rom?

It was a few powerful feeling thoughts. I dunno.

1 Like

Pardeep

2 Likes

Exactly! And the name is sometimes pronounced Pradeep which also means the same:

2 Likes

It’s funny, I was thinking of typing Pradeep, but I thought that was wrong!

Thank you gentlemen!

In other news:
I will not recon rage on my female boss who is shit checking me today.
I will not recon rage on my female boss who is shit checking me today.
I will not…

2 Likes

1/19 Noonish!

Called out of work today using PTO. I didn’t feel like driving in the snow.

3 min Primal Nights
1 min RotNW

Already got laid. Yeah dude!

Odd or interesting things in my feed today. A story on the first ruler of the Timurid Empire, and I have an Andrew Hubermann video on visualization going in another tab.

I can see the Visualization vid popping up as I got ME in my Generator Custom (man Terminus works fast!) but the Khan story? I mean I read the copy last night for the new Khan, and it sounds intriguing, but I don’t own it (yet). Some sort of presult or minor manifestation?

In going over mental notes on various events, I have had the most success with thoughts becoming reality when I am in a supremely relaxed state.

3 Likes

Felt the Monday listen ‘clear the queue’ this afternoon. The headache and sense of tiredness lifted. I’ll see how I sleep tonight, if it’s good I’ll know for sure.

Hmmm. From a 3 minute listen. I suppose I could either listen to 3 minutes again and see what that feels like, or go down to 90 seconds and see what that does. It’s powerful…

2 Likes

“Keep constant observation of your surroundings, for your greatest learning opportunities are always with you.”

I just typed that out in some creative writing I was doing. Seemed like scripting to me! Good stuff!

2 Likes

Striving for a habit of 3 rows a week while this semester is in session at the college.
Week 1 done!

3 Likes

A lot of typing today. Some creative writing roleplay for the DnD group.

Eh, why not. But you gotta click first.

He rolled over and sighed, uncomfortable in his bedroll.

Ever since they had laid waste to whatever sort of monster that was, down here in the depths of the earth, some amount of extra energy had somehow made its way into HIS system. This extra chi needed used! Fortunately, the half-elf knew what to do.

Train.

There were far easier options to rid oneself of excess energy. He supposed he could act as a profligate would, perhaps take his chances bothering the bald-headed sorceress. A half smile flickered across his face at the thought, “Couldn’t do any worse than Thar.”

But no. For one such as him, there was only one option.

Train.

But now, he had some new things to work on. New ideas on moving chi, based on his battle experiences with his comrades in arms.

He slipped out of his bedroll quietly and eyed the others. Everyone else seemed preoccupied with what they were doing. X appeared to be having an animated conversation with the pipe smoking Ranger while squatting at the edge of the platform, relieving himself of dirt. The Sorceress was sitting in a familiar meditation pose with her staff in her lap, likely going over her spells in her mind.

He looked over to check on his original companions. Gilain was checking the heft and balance of his warhammer again, while Thar stared into the fire with his slit pupil eyes. The monk thought his eyes were glowing red apart from the flames reflected, but a second look saw nothing. Merric was nowhere to be found. “He must be practicing his sneaking!,” the half elf thought.

It was as good a time as any. The other side of the platform ended in a rock wall, and in front of this he squared up.

“To move without thought, trust your instincts.”

As he punched at the stone wall in front of him, the young monk stared ahead in fixed concentration. Each blow, precisely controlled, lightly thudded against the rock. Physical strength was not the point of this exercise.

He has been watching the paladin in combat.

“Keep constant observation of your surroundings, for your greatest learning opportunities are always with you.”

He believed that he could replicate, in his own way, the Paladin’s mighty Divine Smites. His radiant energy seemed familiar, and the monk believed with a little experimentation, he could figure something out.

As each fist landed, he pulled from his chi, sending Radiant Sun Bolts into his palms. With his hands clenched into fists, the chi stayed within and his hands began to glow with a golden radiance. His now Radiant Fists struck the wall in rapid succession but it remained intact, impervious to his blows.

His pointed ears twitched as he focused his chi into his next right-hand strike, pushing more energy into the effort. A Radiant Punch rained down upon the under-mountainside, and the stone cracked deeply beneath his fist. The monk felt some energy leave him from the exertion of the blow, but he smiled. That technique felt very natural! He couldn’t possibly be the first to figure this out…could he?

He looked to his hands, noticing the golden glow had dissipated with the Radiant Punch. He clenched his fists again, charging them with chi power, until they turned to Radiant Fists once more.

Could he hit even harder? Was it possible?

The punching rhythm resumed. This time, he chose a left-hand strike to empower. More chi was sent to that fist; more chi was expended in the punch! Double, he felt, as the energy left him and the radiant glow dimmed from his hands. A larger fissure appeared in the stone beneath his hand, but not as large as he expected. “Hmmmm.” He analyzed the strike. “Double the expenditure for half again the result. Efficiency going down. Well. Now I know.”

Still, he was excited with what he had learned, and there were two more experiments to try!

First up, Radiant Fists! The monk turned around and spied several small rocks near the platform edge. They would make perfect targets. He thrust his right fist forwards, sending another Radiant Sun Bolt towards a rock as he opened his fist and exposed his palm. The Bolt seemed hotter and brighter as it left his dimmed hand, and the rock it struck glowed radiantly as it fell off the edge into the dark depths.

Success! More knowledge gained! The half elf turned his mind to the final experiment, something he’d tentatively named a “Radiant Stun Bolt”. A merging of two different monk methods, the Stunning Strike and the Radiant Sun Bolt. He started with sending Bolts at the rocks again, with the intention of imbuing the stun into the Bolt upon impact. However, he never felt the Stunning vibe get properly applied, as though he was unable to do so from a distance.

It was at this point X finally took notice of the monk shooting bolts of light at rocks. He shook his head sadly and muttered something about ‘need to get that one some sunlight soon’ before returning to his conversation with the Ranger.

An idea crossed the monk’s mind: What if I imbue the Stun into the Bolt before it leaves my hand?
His mind spoke back: That Bolt will be Stunning. But if you Miss…
And he knew. If he missed his shot, the chi would still be spent. But if it hits, it would have as much of a chance of working as if he had Stunned with his staff or his touch.

One last rock. Kind of a biggun, the size of a well-fed turkey, but he knew that a Chi fueled strike would shatter it, if he used his fist. From thirty feet away, he pulled from his chi and sent it up his arm, forming Stun and Bolt at the same time. His chi left his palm, and the Radiant Stun Bolt burned White Hot compared to the usual golden Radiance. As it struck the rock, the Stun Bolt exploded in white flame. When the lightfire dimmed, only pebbles and chips remained of his target rock.

As the last of the excess energy left his system, the monk embraced the return of his inner equilibrium. Now he could rest.

I’ve been feeling more creative lately. I don’t know what it’s from.

2 Likes