PizzaShaman’s journal - Ongoing

22nd!

3 min ALCH2
3 min InnerWork

Got the workout in late today, since I had to be at work early. But it’s done!

235k meters so far this month!

2 Likes

23rd!

Yes, I rowed on Thanksgiving!

I nearly have the QTKS build together, thanks to finding Invictus’ posts. !! Excitement!
ME/KBC4/RoM/AsC cores.

It’s going to be a busy day. I’m the host and dungeon master for tomorrow’s DnD session, so I have to have everything prepared.

Much love, Sub Club!

:pizza: :pray:t2:

3 Likes

24th!

The row happened this morning, but it was a busy busy day. DnD went off without a hitch! I was thankful.

I’ll listen to my last loop of Alchemist stage 2 when I get near some headphones. Probably give HeroWork 90 seconds as well. I’ll update listening times later.

3 Likes

25th!

5 minutes ALCH2!
1 min HeroWork

And the row!

I wonder if NLE would be the best fit for my proposed qtks manifestation build…

3 Likes

26th

Killing it with consistency!

I want to have energy after work today for a 5k row tonight. That would push me to get to my new goal of 325k.

Found Invictus’ custom called Domain Control! More info to assimilate. I’m thinking I’m on the right track for what I want.

3 Likes

PizzaShaman supplemental

3 Likes

27th!

3 days to go!

Boy my legs are tired!

I’ll hit 300k tomorrow. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

28th!

2 days to go. Broke 300k, so imma treat myself to something. I just need to decide what.

3 Likes

Congratulations, brother!.

3 Likes

29th!

Thank you Lion!
One day to go!

3 Likes

30th!

And done.

322,672 meters for November. Hopefully it’s enough to win the work challenge.

Odd. I feel a bit sad upon completion of this.

Busy day ahead. CHOP visit for my son, for his annual checkup on his Ollier’s disease. I’ll have to submit my logs after we get home.

3 Likes

Congratulations and a huge well done @PizzaShaman! Your dedication and consistency this month has been inspiring :raised_hands: :muscle:I’ll keep this challenge/your success in mind on days where I feel like taking it easy.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I am often inspired by others’ posts on here, so if I am able to provide that for someone, the circle is complete.

200.49 miles!

I have never felt as sore or tired as I have over the past month. The closest I have ever come to maintaining this level of physical activity was my freshman year of high school, when I ran long distance in track and played football. I was also 14-15 years old, not 42!

I was curious, so I looked to see how far it was from Kattegat to Lindisfarne, that trip made in the first couple episodes of Vikings. The shortest guess is around 300 nautical miles. I’d still be out in the water!

I ordered a rebuild of my WANTED:BDLM custom. The couple plays I gave the new November BDLM have been noticeable, and I’d like to keep the New Experience scripting incoming. HeroWork needs modified a bit, trimmed down mainly, and InnerWork will be rolling into QTKS format in the next 2 months. I believe I have 16/17 modules out of 20 locked down for that, so once I finalize it and see if it will fly via PM to bossman Saint it’s going to be reality. My “personal prize” for rowing for a month straight! I’m excited!

No rowing until Monday! Alchemist Stage 3 starts tomorrow as well. It’s an exciting time to be a PizzaShaman!

My son needs hand surgery, as the enchondromas there are getting larger. Mid-December.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your son’s health issue.

3 Likes

Thank you. He does well enough with it, I think.

2 Likes

Sunday!

I’m relaxing. Woke up with some abdominal pain. Skipped church. I’m sure my wife has some level of disappointment, as she was being recognized for new committee work. I caught the service online, most of it anyways, minus the portion where I was in the bathroom.

I did listen to 5 minutes of Alchemist stage 3 on Friday. Nothing of note to report as of yet. Some odd tingles here and there in my hands since the little loop, but no full blown spiritual awakening or experience. Considering the stack I’ve had going, I’m not surprised.

QTKS Build v.1 I’ve been trying to get the wrinkles ironed out here. The framework for my future sub listening. Something that is just dandy on it’s own but will enhance and empower whatever else I desire.

The Generator v.1

1 Revelation of Mind Core
2 Mind’s Eye Core
3 KBC4 Core
4 Ascension Chamber Core

5 Tyrant
6 Jupiter
7 Dominion
8 Divine Will
9 Wheel of Creation
10 Void of Creation
11 Yggdrasil
12 Omnidimensional
13 Mosaic
14 DEUS
15 Pragya
16 Fusion Optimized
17 Carpe Diem Ascended
18 Epigenetic and DNA Modulator
19 Current Invoker
20 Inner Voice

I’d give up listening to Ascension Chamber obviously. Obviously!

2 Likes

Still rowing!

Broke 7k in 30 min mark!

Yesterday was
1.5 min ALCH 3
1.5 min new RotNW
30 seconds InnerWork

3 Likes

12/6 Morning Time!

I gotta say, whatever was put in the New Experience scripting is mighty effective. In addition to just having a new …feel to how I interact with my life, I’ve been increasingly contemplative of my stack and what I’m planning for future runs. I’ve been guided towards some answers over the past couple days. First as ideas or thoughts, but later seeing those some thoughts posted here in other threads, put out by other people.

I must trim what I’m listening to! I’m doing alright with my customs, but I could be doing better if they were more focused. If I continue as is, I will continue to accumulate …change at my current pace. I could move faster were I listening to less.

HeroWork needs reworked for 2024. Gotta drop a few modules and the UWx core.

InnerWork needs split up. I need a …almost hate to say ‘basic’ KBC4 custom if I wanna run that, and give it its own slot. Or, just run the store title I suppose. OR! Just devote a slot to KB and cycle through Stages 1-3.

I think an ME/RoM/AsC custom would fly with me though, and still a good plan for a manifestation/boosting custom. I will try it out first, possibly in Terminus, before going the QTKS route. As much as I want to experience that QTKS build, I need it to be wisely planned to be a good investment. I’m hoping some sort of NSE scripting makes it into one of those titles soon, as I would like to keep getting exposure to it, but as of right now my only owned NSE is sexually oriented.

So yeah.

3 min ALCH3
1 min HeroWork

I will say it seems that answers and info I need have been coming to me quite quickly since I started listening to this stage of Alchemist. That’s cool.

1 Like
The Generator v.2

1 Revelation of Mind Core
2 Mind’s Eye Core
3 Ascension Chamber Core
4 Sands of Time
5 Khronos Key
6 Jupiter
7 Dominion
8 Divine Will
9 Wheel of Creation
10 Void of Creation
11 Yggdrasil
12 Omnidimensional
13 Mosaic
14 DEUS
15 Pragya
16 Fusion Optimized
17 Carpe Diem Ascended
18 Tyrant
19 Current Invoker
20 Inner Voice

1 Like

So I won Rowvember. I suppose I should update on that. lol

Got the email this past Friday. First was one sent to the group, detailing the total distance rowed by all who signed up (839 kilometers) and the winner, PizzaShaman from the Dining Department with 322 kilometers.

There were 6 people competing, so my quick math told me that everyone else rowed, on average, just over 100k, so I did 3x everyone else’s effort. :muscle:t2: Thanks for the boost there, SubClub!

The second email was to me directly, and asked when I could come over for a picture (for social media) and what address I’d like the prize, a rower, sent to. I started to consider what I was going to do with a second rower. Not much. Going to have to sell it or give it away. That’s a pain in the ass.

I emailed back when I could show up for the picture and informed the lady that I already had a rower, and could I get an Amazon Gift card instead? If that won’t work, please roll the prize into next year’s or make a donation in my name.

A short while later I received via email an Amazon Gift card for over $200 and an email saying here you go, we’ll keep this on the DL and say you got the rower!

Sweet!

Used it to get my son’s Christmas gift offa Amazon too. Can’t believe it. I’m not normally caring like that. I did just check and yes, nurturing energy is present via HD. Could be that. Oh well. Maybe the source of the inspiration doesn’t matter, just that I acted on it.

5 Likes