...- Physical Shifting and Romance Focus

From your sayings, it seems to me that Daredevil took a big bite from it.

1 Like

I feel that, I feel that.

1 Like

Day 17 Emperor and Angel

I felt pretty weak and out of control yesterday due to girl trouble. Maybe I will start Khan earlier than expected. To be honest, I’m still pretty emotionally shaken up but I found more borderlines within my psyche and really want to push through them and expand myself even further.

I was in the car a moment ago, reflecting on what’s going on and I realized that I’ll probably never be satisfied with what I have. If a version of me from a year ago, saw me today, me from a year ago would want to be me today. Me today doesn’t want to be me today, me today wants to be the next iteration of me. I spent a lot of time studying eastern philosophy and psychology in college so none of this is new to me nor does it come as a surprise. It’s fairly well accepted both in science and different schools of eastern philosophy that what I’m experiencing, is how life is. In Buddhism, it’s dukkah caused by clinging to the impermanent nature of things, in psychology, it’s called hedonic adaptation.

I don’t really want to change the above fact though. That I might never be satisfied doesn’t bother me, it doesn’t bother me because I don’t need to be satisfied. I don’t need to be satisfied because I’m happier as this version of me than as the version of me from a year ago–both were equally unsatisfied, but me of today is happier. Satisfaction is overrated. Dissatisfaction is a driver of growth and it doesn’t need to be a negative thing (negative social programming), it just depends on how it’s harnessed.

I’m here to push boundaries every single day to get further, and further, and further. Months ago I was crying because I couldn’t get a number, now I’m crying because I get 90% of the way to sleeping with someone and then find a way to ruin it at the last minute. Each and every loop I get a little bit better, I grow a little bit more, I get a little further and I don’t see any reason to stop.

I’ve stumbled across some spiritual beliefs that say that life is quite literally a divine game, and the goal of the game is for us to play it and have as much fun as possible. Think about the satisfaction of constantly leveling in an RPG. Think about how wonderful it feels to see your humble little character become a being with Godly powers. So, that’s the purpose of life, to live it and to level up constantly so one day you can look back and be filled with joy seeing how far you have come.

This is no longer a game of external results for me, this is a game of internal results. The game begins with a question, “how much can one man transform himself?” and through sub-club, I will answer that question for myself.

So, should I start Khan early? Maybe I should? Maybe I’m ready for it now.

2 Likes

Well said!

1 Like

Cycle 2 Day 19 Emperor and Wanted

What Do I Do?

This is the difficult part, where I decided to commit to another cycle with the current stack or switch to Khan immediately. I know pretty well what I want–to overcome all mental blocks preventing me from fully embracing myself sexually, romantically, socially, physically, and in all other ways that are relevant to this experiment. Will Khan do this? Well, I don’t see why it wouldn’t, after all it’s “a subliminal that will push even the most stubborn of individuals into action and success with women.” But I’m hung up because part of me feels like I haven’t spent enough time with the current stack.

The current stack has only been running as it is for 4 weeks (added Emperor on the last week of the first cycle) and there are some things to consider.

Results with this stack so far

In the last 4 weeks since adding Emperor I’ve made several new friends and have become very close to one of my coworkers, he’s probably one of my best friends now. I planned a trip with a bunch of my coworkers. I’ve planned, invited, and successfully organized a bunch of us going out for drinks a few times. I went on two “dates” (same girl both times) and won a girl’s heart (pretty sure anyway, she won my heart, but I’m not attached, it’s a very Buddhist form of love that I feel for her.). I got past the games with another girl and got to the point where I turned her down (it was toxic, I made an emotional post about it in the Q&A section lol). Essentially, I’ve completely blossomed socially and romantically, I’m doing better than I’ve done in my life.

I’ve earned a lot of respect at work from my supervisors, which is great.

Oh, lastly, my body fat set point appears to have shifted a bit lower, yet again, my junk is certainly not smaller, and I do believe that I’m taller than I used to be and I have reasonable evidence to support this conclusion.

Note About Results

I’ve been on Wanted consistently for 9 weeks (no breaks, part of every stack) at this point, so I can’t attribute every positive change to this specific stack. Indeed the physical shifting is very likely to be the bloom of being a long-term Wanted listener.

If Things Are So GoOd WhY cHaNgE?

That’s the question I need to ask myself. So the results are good and keep getting better but it’s these damn, deep-rooted psychological blocks that are really bugging me. I’m not gonna treat this as a therapy session, but the blocks I’m butting up against are essentially related to my deepest fears around women. In a blurb, I’m terrified (thanks to the reactionary politics of the last few years) of being a bad man, so on some level, I’m scared to take action unless the girl literally looks me in the eyes and says “I want you to take me, right here, right now, and if you don’t, I’ll cut your throat like a dirty little piggy.”

Summary

I’m gonna do another cycle of this stack and allow it to grow further.

5 Likes

Cycle 2 Day 20 Rest

A little update. Things keep getting better and better, but in the human way. It’s not a rocket ship up into the heavens, it’s a drive up a mountain with peaks and troughs. Won’t talk about results, but they are better than ever.

More good stuff coming.

Gotta buckle down and get some stuff done.

1 Like

I’ll chime in here since I just finished a cycle of Khan ST1 last week. I think you should keep running your current stack and not jump head first into Khan, I won’t say too much as your experience will be completely different from mine, especially with the inclusion of the new anti-recon tech, but the simplest way to put it is that Khan wasn’t as smooth as I was expecting it to be. I thought that the ZP format would make it less intense the how its predecessors were described and while that may be the case, it was still a bit more than what I can handle right now. I don’t want to push myself too far, too fast which is why I decided to go back to Emperor. If you do decide to run Khan, you can expect the manifestations to show up from ST1 even if it’s described as a healing stage, so you don’t have to wait 4 cycles to start getting laid, lol.

3 Likes

Though just to add, since I’ve ran Khan it feels like subliminals work slightly better or maybe it the addition of the anti recon tech.

3 Likes

Day 22 Cycle 2, Washout Day 1

Well, not sure what to say. My life just keeps getting better and better in all ways related to the subliminals. I’m moving up and up. I’m not gonna stop the project because I’m still learning and I want to keep going further and further. This is the time of my life to maximize my social and romantic skills. Khan is still coming, might be 1 cycle from now, might be 4, not sure yet. No matter what, I’m pretty confident that Khan will be on my list within the next few weeks or months.

The future plan is to run alchemist and quantum limitless. Possibly together?

I’m moving up Maslows pyramid, that’s how I see this journey.

Within the next 4 years I will be completely unrecognizable.

For now, I’ll keep enjoying this stack and keep growing with it.

4 Likes

How do you like the Height Inducer module, I’m going to use my custom that has that module how is it working for you?

2 Likes

It appears to be working, slowly, but I think it’s working. I’m gonna keep it in my customs for a good long while.

Edit My mindset around height has changed. Been flirting with taller girls with no issues. So mentally, I think it’s worth your time for sure!

1 Like

Day 24 Washout Day 3 - Cycle 2

Results, results, results. The social bloom is sometimes hard to believe but it’s very real and very much my life now. Also, it keeps getting better. I’ve become something of a social leader in my life. I’m organizing hangouts, making friends, connections, and going to parties with awesome people.

People are noticing too, I’m … popular? How the hell did that happen, haha.

Romantic bloom also. There are many women in my life, wonderful women. And well, I won’t say much more, but it’s more than I thought possible.

I am wanted, I am a daredevil, I am a seducer, I am a budding Emperor.

This stack will continue for another few cycles. Hard to tell how many. I’ve gotten over the hump and it’s really starting to grow with me, so I’m not ready to give it up.

Long term use is the key, it appears. The results keep getting deeper, more natural, more aligned. I’ve gotten to the point where I only notice the results when I reflect back later.

Khan is still coming, but I’m not sure when.

Khan
Alchemist
Quantum Limitless

These are my next three titles, but I don’t know when and how long yet.

4 Likes

Day 25 Washout Day 4 - Cycle 2

Nothing’s changed since the last update in terms of results, but I have been doing some thinking.

Woke up from a nightmare after only 4-5 hours of sleep and I suppose I decided to stay awake.

The World Inside

Let’s talk about me and my results. I haven’t changed, the world has changed around me. This is what I believe to be one of the occult secrets that Fire and Sanit seem to have tapped in to. Now strictly speaking, what I just said isn’t true, not at all. I can look back and see how I have changed in my thinking, actions, and most notably in my emotional stability. However it feels as if I haven’t changed and it was the world that has changed around me.

Depending on how open minded you are, this change/no change paradox is true. The world is me. Now, that’s a statement that is as spiritual or scientific as you want. I am a biological machine, possibly a spiritual machine, and I am the bundle of experience that is my life, that bundle is subjective, and my sandbox is the world. The world is me because the world is my experience and my experience is mine. So, I am the world and the world is me because I cannot go beyond myself. My blue is my blue and mine alone. So, the world within me has changed and in effect, the world outside me has changed. That’s the power of Zero Point.

Change is Effortless

This is all actually effortless. Effort itself is what blocks results. What I do in the material world is only a tiny expression of the vast ocean within me. What I can consciously process and attempt to control is NOTHING compared to the raw power of the subconscious mind.

You don’t have to change. Change is automatic. All you need do is allow the change. There is a caravan coming down the road. Will you stubbornly walk on and block its path, or will you hitch a ride and be taken into your desired future?

The less I consciously do, the more I get. When I let go and allow the caravan to take me, I’m a force of nature. All that I’ve asked for with this stack just falls into my lap (literally :wink:).

I’m American, and the other day I was at an independence day party. I was sitting by the fire with a close friend, a dude was blowing shit up and throwing fire crackers at us (its what we do in America, haha) and I had this sudden realization that “This is my life, and it’s exactly what I asked for.” It was a beautiful moment of raw human expression, laughing, blowing shot up, shooting fireworks at each other, drinking, smoking, making friends.

Wanna know how I ended up at that party? I hopped on the subconscious caravan and let it carry me into my desires. I didn’t do anything, I just showed up–emotionally, physically, and intuitively.

The Girl

There is a girl in my life. She’s unlike any woman I’ve met in my life. She is everything I wanted (I made a list when I started this journey of all my desired traits in a partner, and she inexplicably has all of them). There is a small twinge of fear, but I must see the fear to overcome it, “Fear is the mind killer” says the Lady Jessica to Paul.

No matter how lovely this girl is, and she is quite wonderful, I cannot allow fear to get the best of me. Luckily, I now know how easily I can get what I want with these subs. This girl is special, she truly is, but it’s an abundant universe so there is no reason to fear, no reason to cling. I’ll simply enjoy her while I enjoy her and see where our lives take us. There is nothing to fear. Maybe we’ll last a week, maybe we’ll last a lifetime, who knows. Ultimately, I can have whatever I wish, that’s the law of the universe.

A final note about this girl. It’s kinda funny, she made me realize what a man I’ve become. She’s attracted to my power, my influence, and my kindness. She seems to both admire me and want me to lead her, it’s amazing to inspire such trust.

Seems like all I had to do to start getting the girls I wanted was to heal my masculinity. Amazing.

A Lesson

If your goals are like mine, consider healing your masculinity while running your Sex and Seduction subliminals. I’ve been attracting like crazy since I started, but only now that I’m growing into my masculinity and healing it, am I really getting what I want out of life.

5 Likes

Day 26 Washout Day 5 - Cycle 2

Final day of Washout.

Well I’m sitting on a girls couch right now, and I’m seeing glimmers of old thinking patterns arise in myself. Now that they are seen, they can be done away with.

I gotta do a third cycle and I will. Things are getting too good, but I’m in a space of end of cycle recon where Khan is really appealing to me. I gotta remember that I’ve got time and I’m growing so much.

The future goal is to integrate Khan, Quantum Limitless, and Alchemist over the next few years.

Maybe if I spend the next 3-4 years working through each of those multistagers, then I will be ready to focus all my attention on wealth subs.

The plan would be to run each stage of each multistage for about 3 cycles until I get to the point where I’m running all 3 ST4’s as a single stack for a few cycles.

Running each stage for 3 cycles would take about 3 + years for me to get through all of them.

KHAN ST1
KHAN ST2
KHAN ST3
KHAN ST4

QL ST1 KHAN ST4
QL ST2 KHAN ST4
QL ST3 KHAN ST4
QL ST4 KHAN ST4

ALCHEMIST ST1 QL ST4
ALCHEMIST ST2 KHAN ST4
ALCHEMIST ST3 QL ST4
ALCHEMIST ST4 KHAN ST4

ALCHEMIST ST4 KHAN ST4 QL ST4

3 Likes

This is a solid plan :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Emperor + Angel
Cycle 3 - Day 1

I haven’t listened to my subs yet. I stayed the night with a girl and didn’t have headphones with me and now I’m at work. I suppose I’ll listen later tonight before bed.

I’m in recon a little bit but this is somewhat exciting. I’ve been blooming socially for the last few weeks and now I’m in a growing relationship. We don’t know what it is yet, but we’re feeling it out. What makes it exciting is now the subs have the ability to grow within a relationship. The fact that I’m in something of a relationship is why I believe I’m feeling a degree of recon because there is internal conflict between what the subs are telling me to do and how I acted in past relationships.

Generally I’m pretty low energy today and people have taken notice.

I really feel like I want to start Khan, but I won’t. I’m going to see this cycle through to the end and possibly start a forth cycle.

Edit, never ended up running them.

4 Likes

Cycle 3 Day 1 - Emperor + Angel

I ran both titles back to back and feel physically and emotionally calm.

Despite the calm, there is some impatience lurking within me–I want to switch programs. I know that all my subs have SO much more to show me, so I won’t make a switch. This stack is my foundation and will carry me through the remainder of my Sub Club journey. The skills I learn here, the changes I make here, is the foundation I’m building toward all the loftier goals that I have.

Khan might need to wait until next year. I feel like I need to keep running Emperor for the rest of the year. So another 5 cycles with Emperor, (possibly 6, don’t care to do the math)

The goals of this experiment have remained unchanged, but there might be changes coming to the stack soon. I might be dropping Wanted and Angel, and adding in a new physical shifting custom and a new major program. Nothing has been decided yet. For the next 25 days, Emperor, Wanted, and Angel is my stack.

Regardless, Emperor will remain the foundation Sub for this experiment, but the subs that are helping with the physical shifting and romance aspects of this experiment might change.

3 Likes

Update Cycle 3

I’m still running the foundation/supplementary sub pattern and will probably continue to do so.

Emperor + Angel
Rest
Emperor + Wanted
Rest
Repeat forever.

The pattern appears to work as intended with Emperor guiding my journey and the supplement subs adding to the Emperor core that I’m developing.

Some Results

Body fat set point dropped again effortlessly. I’m now hovering in the high 10-12% range for body fat. I’ve got a 6 pack with a little fat on the chest and love handles. It’s not a bad place to stay, but I want to be leaner, so I shall be.

I’m with a girl now. I’m trying to stay in control of my mind and allow the subs to grow with the relationship, but she’s pretty damn cool. Months ago, I made a list of all the qualities I want in a woman–today I checked the list–she has each and every quality. Spooky.

Socially, I’m a budding Emperor and Daredevil. I’m running social circles. I organize, people show up, I invite, people accept. It’s wild.

Am I taller? This is the question and I believe the answer to be yes. Perhaps an inch, still refuse to measure until the end of the year.

7 Likes

Update 2 day 1 Cycle 3.

I have many, many ideas for different stacks, however, the stack I’m running IS giving me all that I want. The girls, the friends, the body. I’m getting all I asked for.

So, I herby make a commitment to stay on this exact protocol for the rest of 2022.

Emperor, Wanted, Angel. That’s the stack for the rest of the year

Decision is final. All I gotta do is look at who I used to be to remind myself that this stack is enough.

5 Likes

Intent i powerful my friend… I salute you…

leo

3 Likes