Photographic memory!

has anyone got a photographic/eidetic memory through BLU or QLQ?

@SaintSovereign

I think you can ask @Hermit

1 Like

oh thx @Hermit did you receive a photographical memory with time using these products?

1 Like

Hey @Tornaino, when I used Beyond Limitless every day, my memory improved drastically. Not only did I remember every little detail of all my experiences during the day, on top of that my mind opened up to a lot of past memories and made them accessible to me.

I remember @mecharc saying that I have a wonderful memory, remembering so many details about Subliminal Club conversations but that was only a reaction to Beyond Limitless. I recalled every little detail of any conversation I had while on it. Those effects became stronger and stronger by the day, Iā€™d suggest you try it out and share your findings with us.

All in all Beyond Limitless is great and Iā€™m sure I havenā€™t even grasped the surface of Beyond Limitlessā€™s capabilities.

5 Likes

Mind Blown :scream:

What about on QLQ?

Beyond Limitless and Quantum Limitless go hand in hand, however Beyond Limitless had more immediate effects short term, where as Quantum Limitless really shines after a certain period of listening.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have a photographic memory in terms of numbers, or pictures, but since using BLU my retention for numbers and images has increased greatly, and I can recall any information in detail appropriate to whatever is needed in a situation.

For example I was at the dentist and they asked if I remembered which tooth had a root canal from 7 years ago, and without thinking I gave the tooth technical designation and number that I must have overheard years ago when I had the procedure done, but didnā€™t know I knew it.

2 Likes

in terms of studying, or memorizing stuff overall howā€™d you rate yourself out of 10

Iā€™ve always been an 8 or 9 out of 10, on BLU Iā€™m a 10 out of 10 as long as the material connects to something valuable for my life.

1 Like

And @Hermit did you guys know any techniques or supplements/drugs that give some time of photographic memory I feel like you guys would know I donā€™t know why

CILTEP definitely seems to fit the bill.

I just checked it and it has nothing to do with photographic memory (from there marketing perspective anyway) except for long term memory benefits.

Photographic? Not yet. Has it gotten better? Very much so. Iā€™ve taken a break from BLU to run a specialized version of Aegis Initiative: COVID-19, as I have a family member coming early next month and Iā€™m boosting my immune system, lol.

3 Likes

I know the guy who developed CILTEP, and the first time I met him I told him Iā€™d had a bad experience with CILTEP. He looked surprised and a bit distraught, but I told him it had nothing to do with the supplement and everything to do with how/when I used it.

I had an ā€œitā€™s complicatedā€ with a girl several years ago. Months long build up, we finally got together, we got very drunk and I told her I loved her then we hooked upā€¦ Iā€™ll skip ahead to the end where it blew up in my face, and I was a miserable sad sack getting drunk every night to try to forget about her.

A couple of weeks later I decided to try CILTEP for the first time, and I was feeling great (relatively speaking). I was on my way to a friendā€™s house for his bday, and then I heard a distinctive engine sound. Her car. Modified turbo Impreza WRX STI, Iā€™d know it anywhere. It came around the corner, but it was some guy drivingā€¦ she was in the passenger seat, feet up on the dash. She never let ANYONE drive that car but her. But, here was some new guy, already trusted enough to drive her car, while it was a major achievement for me to get up and leave the houseā€¦

That memory is burned into my brain like it happened yesterday. The emotions are mostly gone, but the memory is crystal clear.

Thatā€™s CILTEP. Photographic or not, thatā€™s what it did for me.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll do the new copy for them

CILTEP-

helping memories last foreverā€¦
for better or for worseā€¦

1 Like

On a serious note though, seems like things still turned out great for you on the relationship front,
but that sounds super painful. ā€˜Losingā€™ out to other guys, when you really care about someone, probably one of the hardest emotional things a dude can go through. Hits right at the ā€˜I am not enough/whatā€™s wrong with meā€™ buttonā€¦ Signs and paths to maturation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually recall saying to a friend ā€œthis is a bad ideaā€¦ I know it wonā€™t end well, but fuck it, I want her.ā€ Eventually I realized she was poisonā€¦ utterly intoxicating, but she damn near killed me.

I actually still donā€™t know what happened, or maybe I did know and I erased the memory with a flood of vodka and wine. Either way, ancient history.

But yes, everything turned out well for me! The other girl ended up moving to Australia and marrying some dude, which is about as far from here as you can getā€¦ and I moved on, to a happy family life. :smiley:

3 Likes

@Vesper, Performance Lab is what youā€™ve been looking for. Get Probiotics, Mind Lab Pro, Multi-Vitamin, and MCT Oil.