Photographic memory!

@SaintSovereign, Covid is that still a thing, lol? Humanity is truly enchanted.

Not sure what you mean, but I just had a cousin pass away from it. So yes, itā€™s definitely a thing and itā€™s definitely real.

1 Like

Posts like these really make me think about how different peopleā€™s situations or realities are. While neither I or my friends/family have issues with this, I recently found out a friendā€™s relative is in the ICU with symptoms rapidly worsening due to COVID. In addition, weā€™re still in remote work with many activities still closed. This has impacted my subliminal plans for the entire year and as a result I am running something completely different from what I envisioned originally.

Covid-19 is not a laughing matter.

My aunt & uncle both had covid but thankfully they are now recovered. Definitely not a joking matter.

@SaintSovereign sorry for your familyā€™s loss! :pensive:

2 Likes

I donā€™t or have never actively researched it, my memories always been very good.
When I was acting-I could memorize even long scenes in an hour and it would stick with me for weeks.
BLU has helped even more especially when I was running it consistently. I like learning a lot so I am in the practice of that. I teach, share, and repeat a lot of what I learn and that helps memory as well.

Iā€™ve heard a few things on this guy Jim Kwik I believe who has a lot of good techniques for speed reading and memory-you can google him.

Iā€™ve personally found interest, and passion and understanding help memory- if there is emotion present, it solidifies more,.understanding , like fitting something into your world or your model of things.

The other secret to memory for me, Iā€™m making this up based off my sense of thingsā€¦I donā€™t know if this is a real technique that can be cultivated, is to be in discovery mode. Like when something you never expected happens and itā€™s so unreal, you never forget it. If you can practice curiosity find a way to put yourself in discovery mode, like be wowed by things, itā€™s easier to remember as well.

I hope that helps at least a little lol

I know him! Very cool guy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

very cool, so I imagine heā€™s the real deal.
Are you familiar or have you studied with him or his work?
Or your just friends.

Heā€™s a friend of a friend, we met years ago at a conferenceā€¦ apparently heā€™s a fan of my work as well so he came over to introduce himself, and weā€™ve occasionally kept in touch. I picked up a copy of his book (Limitless) a couple of months ago and itā€™s still next to my desk, I havenā€™t even started reading it yetā€¦ oops. lol.

That was the same event where I met Tai Lopez, but I just grabbed a quick pic with him, we didnā€™t exchange emails or keep in touch lol.

Iā€™m saddened to hear about your cousin passing away. My heartfelt condolences to you during this time of sorrow.

2 Likes

Thanks much. I wasnā€™t close to him, but still ā€“ itā€™s a reminder that this thing is no joke. He started showing symptoms and was dead about two weeks later.

It will be hard for any individual to claim this, to be fair. Eidetic memory has been shown to exist in a SMALL percentage of small children, before their language development. Photographic memory has rarely been documented in adults. No individual who has claimed to have either of these memories (yes they are technically different) has ever been scientifically confirmed to have those traits.

That doesnā€™t stop me from believing that my use of QLQ ST4 + ME can help me achieve one of the two things :smiley:

1 Like

There is this guy hereā€¦Unfortunately he died early

If you think about it anyway could get eidetic memory since I believe itā€™s the same thing as hyperthymesia which is either cause genetically or by trauma which is where my theory comes from that if you experience that trauma using Subliminals you could in theory achieve hyperthymesia/eidetic memory

Yeah, we wonā€™t be intentionally causing trauma in our users, haha. That being said, BLU is outstanding for increasing cognition. Pair it with Limitless or Quantum Limitless for six months and thereā€™s no telling what youā€™ll achieve.

3 Likes

Yeah, it is aha, who knows I might use BLU again in the future.

Hey @Hermit Iā€™m curious did you play it during sleep and how many loops? how many hours does the effect last? can the effects go long-term? can BLU be used as major sub maximum exposure 4hours during asleep?