…
AYE!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Aye, aye, captain!

2 Likes

I say yes and yes and yes

2 Likes

I was actually wondering why he hasn’t got it yet, he definitely deserves it, he’s not just always there to quickly provide the answers and/or details, but he does it so fast.

he always beats me to it too :rofl:

6 Likes

And he gives source, more trustworthy than me who just say…

These kind of anwser, it’s not wrong, but with no source people don’t trust it as much.

3 Likes

Give the man the badgeeeee

2 Likes

Aye Aye Aye agree

2 Likes

Yes, totally deserved!

2 Likes

Can we give James a special award too ?

James is @James

4 Likes

What do you suggest?

3 Likes

Count me in too, guys, :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What do you have in mind, bro?

2 Likes

“Dragon Reborn”

2 Likes

The title of Arch Dragon.

Arch Dragon - The most powerful of the dragons are called Archdragons, which are many times larger than ordinary dragons with a lifespan of centuries, yet extremely rare

@James - @TheBoxingScientist, @Wolf, @Brandon, I and the rest of us confer to you the title of Arch Dragon. Maybe one day we will convince SaintSovereign and Fire to do so too.

4 Likes

James has been an outstanding member as far as i can remember but noone recognizes his contribution to the community.

He helped out in testing yet he recieces no thanks from SC.

He is the forgotten hero the silent hero. A man who is kept in the shadows.

3 Likes

That’s not the case at all, my friend. I think some of us got better results than others in the test (@Invictus, @AlexanderGraves and @Sub.Zero comes to mind in terms of WANTED QZP objectives).

Many of the testers weren’t mentioned in public but that doesn’t mean we didn’t contribute to the test. Also we were each thanked privately and even praised on our testing journals many times.

It was a privilege to even do the test. And @James knows this more than us. He even said so during the testing. And in the Zero Point thread.

5 Likes