Petition to give StateOfBeing the Arch Archivist Badge

I have to back this up even though I wasn’t part of this test, I have been in other tests and every single person gets thanks towards their contribution.

However @James is an incredible human being and contributor to the SCForums.

I’ve said it before but he has changed entirely. I used to dread seeing his posts when I first came because I could pick up the negative energy but honestly that’s changed. He’s one of the most helpful and loving people on here.

4 Likes

Brandon bruv your a good bloke too everyone likes you here.

3 Likes

… of his long beautiful mane.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words everyone. At this point in my growth I feel it’s important to provide value and support for others as they go through their journey. As cheesy and cliche as that may sound its how I feel and what I believe

7 Likes

Thats what Chosen done to you, right? :slight_smile: True contributor with big heart!

2 Likes

That’s entirely possible

1 Like

Aye !!! :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, I agree

whole heartedly

4 Likes

Do et.

2 Likes

What about an award for @Simon

He is one of the great oracles of the forum.

Give him a special award please

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant

1 Like

Anyone who makes over 1000 posts, will have statistically produced a few gems.
Let’s not turn this thread into … “Everyone gets a trophy!” :rofl:

"Archivists" work to make the forum itself more functional/useful for the community – esp. new members. We honour that. :pray:t2:

If we want to recognize the wise old alchemists of the forum, we can initiate a new petition where members with over 2k posts can choose whatever title they want.
For this privilege however, they will no longer be allowed to hide their profile, because all users should have quick access to their Top Replies.

:joy:

9 Likes

Oh man, I would take some kind of badge about a tiger :tiger:

1 Like

You got to fight with Dmitry for one

Everyone with a animal profile picture gets the " Furries" badge.
:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Hahahaha

@Tomcat sounds russian for me… I’m not fighting that guy :worried:

Can’t we share mate, I’m more of a lover than a fighter really

3 Likes

He is Russian. :joy:

Note: @TheBoxingScientist is also a Tiger.

2 Likes

When Meng was up for Arch Alchemist I thought it would be fun to change Alchemist to Archivist. It sounded similar and he’d been answering threads before RVC or I had the opportunity to.

So I asked Saint to make an exception and give him that custom title. He agreed.

The keyword here is exception. As far as I’m concerned it was a one-time thing and not an excuse to start petitioning for custom titles. Makes me want to simply turn Meng into Arch Alchemist again and be done with it.

Yeah, I’m grumpy. Ever since I gave Meng that title I’ve seen “suggestions” to award titles pop up. Before that we only had one such request and it came by PM from I believe the forum’s first Arch Alchemist.

Probably just me being a dick about it.

4 Likes

As opposed to when you’re generally a dick?

Sorry I had to ask

If everyone gets a badge or title I want one that says " Sexy Forest Dwelling Alchemist"

1 Like

Well, I’d give myself the title “General Dick” but you know how I feel about custom titles.

StateOfBeing did just successfully make me feel guilty by liking the very post where I stated I didn’t want to give him a custom title. I’m gonna crawl into the doghouse now.

4 Likes