Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

They’re rewriting each stage to 15 minutes each I believe.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m interested in too, however I’m also curious about ZPs healing that it does without being a healing title itself.

3 Likes

Subclub don’t care if stuff are impossible, they do them anyway.

7 Likes

God, I misread Regeneration as Rebirth in the announcement post and started running Q2 version because I was so excited :smiley:

1 Like

You guys know that even after closing which subs you will run now, when Wednesday’s come we will know which ones had different version am wondering if RICH will be one of those like DIAMOND

Hope what ever versions we get for certain sub enhance and bring out more benefits from. What I’ve been running for the long

Pretty sure not, it was mentionned that subs which have different versions are subs geared toward sexuality in which being a man attracted to female can lead to enchanced results for a certain scripting. Everything else is only one version.

1 Like

Wait it was hmm I miss read then cause I figure that a number of subs would get multiple versions my bad tho

Regeneration includes the scripting for Rebirth. In the current QV2 builds and prior anyway. I’ll assume it’s the same with ZP unless SaintFire say otherwise

4 Likes

Here’s what Saint said

1 Like

The More You Joe :stars:

Well, that’s going to be a gentle head fuck when all of a sudden past regrets get transformed instantly.

5 Likes

:warning: Stupid question alert :warning:

Since Chosen ZP is a brand new title you still have to pay for to get access, right? Just like the other titles when ZP is released.

Because the name Zero Point Preview sounds we get to sample a selection for a limited time, before they release the real ones. Am I missing the point?

3 Likes

I was thinking something similar earlier today.
I see Regeneration ZP and eventually Dragon Reborn ZP as a catalyst to get the fuck out of our own way.
ZP allows full expression , ambition, and execution.

4 Likes

Yes. They could do like Diamond or Executive and make it free for a bit.

We get the full title.

2 Likes

@Michel They are select titles for us to experience and provide feedback before the entire Subliminal Club catalog is upgraded

1 Like

Still pumped to test ZP. I decided to try out Wanted and started running the QV2 version for one loop every other day for over a week now and results have been interesting. Feeling a lot more chilled, eating better / less and have been getting some responses from my wife and others. Should be good to switch over to ZP and see how the effects change and improve.

3 Likes

I ran Wanted ZP but didn’t really notice anything in the attention department for a couple of reasons. I am generally oblivious to all of that because I figure I’m a 53 year old long haired dude. Even if I wasn’t married I wouldn’t look for anything.

1 Like

I knew American guys at the age of 65 sticking with 30 y.o. Asian women here in SE Asia.

If it works for them awesome

These are great results that you’re getting so you can help other people. Are you also getting these same revelations about yourself for your own growth and development?

I feel like sharing this;

I keep reading comments here and there about the ZP subs and keep seeing a constant pattern:
People are trying to decide the subs based on what they desire, without really giving it much thought.
In fact, everyone I talked to seems to have come to different conclusions about what stacks to run, after they talked to me, than the one they previously proposed or thought about.
You guys need to realize something, ZP will change your reality in such a way that you will feel like you were always the archetype of the sub you’re running without any healing required, however, that in itself is the way ZP will heal you and set you on the right path.

But you as a user also need to sit down and think about yourself, ask yourself “what is it I need to change or fix to become that way?”, why is this a good exercise you might ask?
Because a lot of people here want everything out there without realizing that you’re probably not like that on Qv2 because of the fact that deep down, that archetype doesn’t gel well with your core.

This is also something that will help people identify their issues, like for example @GoldenTiger wants to run WANTED ZP, but has an issue in the sexual department, right?
Now ask yourself “what is the issue specifically?”

Is it an issue with your sexual performance? Then run Diamond ZP.

Is it an issue with escalating the situation to become sexual? Then run PS ZP.

Is it an issue of self image? (Yes this can cause sexual issues) then WANTED ZP will take care of it.

@SaintSovereign has mentioned this before and I will too, with the way ZP is scripted, you will really need to identify with the archetype you truly desire and feel like it will suit you the best, yes I know most of you want to run WANTED ZP and get girls and stuff, but PS ZP will get you girls too, and so will the positivity and status of Chosen, and potentially even the lusty aura of Diamond ZP.

So my point here is: don’t jump to try out something just because you want girls, those WILL come if you get yourself fully aligned with your goals and become the best version of yourself.

25 Likes