Pay attention to Forum Ambassadors

This is to inform everyone that if you have any Forum Ambassador on ignore, please remove the ignore immediately.

Do NOT put any Forum Ambassador on ignore. If you have an issue with a Forum Ambassador, post your concern in a polite and civil fashion to work it out with the person, or enter a support ticket.

The Forum Ambassadors are here to help you and maintain a forum environment for people to thrive.

To be absolutely clear, here is a list of Forum Ambassadors as of September 7 2022 in alphabetical order:

@AlexanderGraves
@Brandon
@Invictus
@Lion
@Malkuth

If you put a Forum Ambassador on ignore, you risk a ban.

27 Likes

Congrats on your achievements, you guys earned your spots :clap::tada:

3 Likes

To elaborate, forum website settings treats Forum Ambassadors as a regular user unlike admins who can’t be ignored.

The above rule explained by @RVconsultant is set merely to make it easier for Forum Ambassadors to assist the Admins and Co-Founders by providing help to everyone over here.

7 Likes

I think Discourse (the forum platform) allows creation of a custom trust level which can have specified permissions/rules. As of now, it is just a custom title that’s been set. If a custom trust level is made, there’s no need to tell people to not ignore, as they would be unable to. I think it is possible but I am not 100% sure.

1 Like

Thank you but I am not privy to the inner working of this website and its framework.

For now, we will adjust with how it is right now.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant i am very happy to have all these good men onboarded as mods.

Thanks for organzing this “league of extraordinary gentlemen”

2 Likes

Thanks to @SaintSovereign and @Fire.

1 Like

We need some kind of guardian angel presence on the forum. This team of yours will do a fine job.

@Invictus @Lion @Brandon please listen to your leader. He is a smart bloke i have known him since 2015 when we first met at the hayley quinn club. He continued to astound me with his limitless wisdom of human psychology, psychic powers and women. We both tested and experimented with various pheromones, subliminal products until we found SC.

4 Likes

Looks like the forum is being represented by Top Men :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Lion is one of the veterans of the forum i believe he arrived when the community had just been born. Brendan one of the younger members quickly rose to stardom when he published his journal Morning Star. Invictus is one of the aspiring graduates who is quickly moving up the ranks. Perhaps he will be the successor to Fire and Saint in the future who knows.

4 Likes

Thats very weird.

Guys whats up with monitoring everything? I mean i dont log in the forum that much, unless i have a question, but are you guys going that route really? If someone wants to ignore a forum ambassador or a mod , i mean let them. As long as theyre respectful to them and not harassing them or something.

Nothing against them personally, but i feel like this way isnt the way.

11 Likes

I understand the concern, @Budewr but this is to actually help all users. Since SaintSovereign, Fire, DarkPhilosopher and RVconsultant cannot always be present, the FAs help when they aren’t available.

It isn’t for monitoring users but for helping them.

As of now, we can’t ignore mods/admins but we can ignore FAs which defeats the purpose of FAs in assisting mods/admins. Maybe later SaintSovereign and Fire can create a setting where FAs can’t be ignored and this rule won’t be necessary.

2 Likes

I refuse to remove @Invictus from ignore, ban me idc

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s an issue at all; however, it would be preferable over the long run if as many rules as possible were enforced automatically so that users who may not remember all the rules cannot accidentally risk a ban (eg., automatically warn against words, remove the ability to ignore FAs). I think it’s just a matter of time before they implement this though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL bro. Don’t be that way :pray:

1 Like

I agree. My guess is that it is a temporary work-around until a better solution can be implemented.

And you know SaintSovereign and Fire are too busy cooking up stuff in their Very Secret Labs.

1 Like

Say no more, I need help to move my furniture in the apartment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha! At your service, sir!

1 Like

Ok then, tomorrow at 9:00 AM Berlin time, bring work clothes.

1 Like