Paragon and. index gate

I am taking more action towards learning coding

2 Likes

Had a ebay listing for a belt that was up for a while it sold on the 26th 1 day after i listened to index gate for 30seconds.

Index gate wealth scripting?

The listing was up for months btw

2 Likes

Day 5 feel down find it hard to remember how to code after learning parts of it, gonna listen to 1 minute of index gate

1 Like

had a nice synchronicity last night i was listening to some Viking music and also decided to start the Odin project and was reading through some of the foundations stuff until I realised wait “i’m listening to Viking music and trying to learn coding on a website called the Odin project” I looked down at my phone the song I was listening to was called “Heimsins Augu” and the description read; “Heimsins Augu” is a song portraying Odin’s quest for information, emphasizing his deep observation and relentless search throughout the world.

Taking it as a sign from God to dedicate myself to the Odin project

1 Like

right now my current goal is to first get an i.t. support job and then study programming in my spare time using the Odin project

1 Like

Dont know why index gate causes crazy nighmare recon after even just 1 minute listen where as other people say its light

1 Like

I think the nightmare is a form of trauma release.

I had them when I was running another subliminal. I don’t remember which subliminal it was but it wasn’t Index Gate (I haven’t used or even purchased it yet).

But I kept running the subliminal. And after 2 weeks of nightmares, my dreams were okay.

The subliminals themselves don’t cause nightmares but the bad dreams are in my opinion a form of release and reconciliation for some specific issues you have.

1 Like

Just made ÂŁ8.42 off ebay,first time i have ever made money online

1 Like

Applied for a software developer apprenticeship, would be really nice if i get it,and would like to see what index gate can do when im programming as a job

1 Like

Changed listening pattern to 2 days off 1 day on, also taking a deload week from gym

1 Like

Unemployed,missed my job centre meeting because i overslept and didnt go to my theory test because i knew i would have failed and didnt study. Feel like im self sabotaging

Man where do i go from here…

Increased paragon listening time from 3 minutes to 3 min 30s had recon in the form of a past teacher screaming at me and some sadness just small low level recon

Im not sure if the extra 2 days off wad a good idea or bad,not sure if its slowing down my results,feel like it is but ill wait until the end of this cycle

Have a headache not sure if recon/overload or not